Sponsored

Auxiliary LED Reverse Lights (Integrated Rear Bumper)

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Jeep Gladiator Auxiliary LED Reverse Lights (Integrated Rear Bumper) JTbumpergroupbuy_HURRYbanner

Haven't ordered yours yet? Don't forget to join the pre-order group buy...only 6 days left and we opened more spots so you can still join! You only have until April 1st to get in on the exclusive discount on this heavily anticipated product. Add to cart here and checkout using code JTEXCLUSIVE. -Rachel
Sponsored

SelfmodJT

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep JT Willys, 2005 350z con
Hindsight I would have bought these because they are a lot cheaper than the other brand. I was upset because its more than 100 cheaper but I saw the ones I have are 4000 lumens not 1500 so that easied the pain a little lol. But I love the look of these vs mine😕

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Hey procrastinators! This is your last-minute reminder to get in on this group buy before it ends on April 1st...we are saving spots for only a few more forum members to grab this new JT innovation at a pre-order discount. -Rachel

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Any plans to make these without the reflector?
They might, but I don't think they will. There is a discussion about it near the beginning of the thread. Part of the assembly is a reflector, since it is replacing the DOT required reflector in the bumper. There are other options that have been posted about, if you want to remove the reflector and put in a light.

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 335i, 2014 X5, 2021 JTR
Build Thread
Link
They might, but I don't think they will. There is a discussion about it near the beginning of the thread. Part of the assembly is a reflector, since it is replacing the DOT required reflector in the bumper. There are other options that have been posted about, if you want to remove the reflector and put in a light.
Meh. I hate the reflectors and usually remove them from my cars. The DOT much like the ATF can suck a fat one.

Sponsored

Erievon

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTR., 2021 JLU Altitude
Occupation
International Banker
Meh. I hate the reflectors and usually remove them from my cars. The DOT much like the ATF can suck a fat one.
Buy these, mask off the light part, and spray the reflector part black? Win win.

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 335i, 2014 X5, 2021 JTR
Build Thread
Link
I
Buy these, mask off the light part, and spray the reflector part black? Win win. Be
think I’ll just make my own panel and get some flush mount lights at this point.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Any plans to make these without the reflector?
Thanks for the interest! We don't have any current plans for another design version.
-Rachel

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Due to unexpected shipment delays with our Gladiator Rear Bumper Reverse Lights, our updated shipping estimate is now May 12, 2021.

We appreciate your patience with our first production run of this product! You may be excited to receive your order, and we are motivated to get these into your hands as quickly as possible.

Once these arrive at our facility, they will go through a rigorous quality-control check before being securely packaged and shipped to you via the method you chose at checkout. You will receive tracking at this time.

Like many other small businesses, shipment plans continue to be disrupted by pandemic prioritizations. However, our team is committed to providing high-quality products with the best customer service possible so please reach out to us if we can answer any of your questions!

-Missy
Sponsored