Sponsored

Auxiliary LED Reverse Lights (Integrated Rear Bumper)

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
So I have a question, would it incorrect to have one rear backup light and reflector and the other a rear fog light and reflector? Would kill two birds with one stone, just saying...Jack
Sponsored

GoVR46

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Rubicon, 2014 Highlander, 2007 BMW 335i (725 whp)
So I have a question, would it incorrect to have one rear backup light and reflector and the other a rear fog light and reflector? Would kill two birds with one stone, just saying...Jack
Rear fog light would have to have a red lens over the white led`s. Can't be white light while driving.

Erievon

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTR., 2021 JLU Altitude
Occupation
International Banker
It's your truck, I don't see why not. Wire the white led to the tail lights, and the other to either an aux switch or wire it up euro style with the how to that's somewhere in the forum to the fog light switch. One light would probably still provide a decent amount of light... More then you had.

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Yes my intent was to get Oracle to meet the needs of the many asking for a rear fog light, and to that end you would have a red fog light and reflector on say the drivers side and a reverse backup white light and reflector on the passenger side. All they have to do (sounds easy anyway) is change the color and perhaps intesitity of the fog light. I would buy a fog lamp to compliment my reverse light now that I have thought about it.....Jack

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Yes my intent was to get Oracle to meet the needs of the many asking for a rear fog light, and to that end you would have a red fog light and reflector on say the drivers side and a reverse backup white light and reflector on the passenger side. All they have to do (sounds easy anyway) is change the color and perhaps intesitity of the fog light. I would buy a fog lamp to compliment my reverse light now that I have thought about it.....Jack
We are not ruling out developing other options in the future but we are currently devoting all resources to getting these reverse lights completed as soon as possible. Once we have this project completed we plan to look deeper into other variants.

Sponsored

airmax617

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
@ORACLElights can you provide a wiring diagram for the harness please? I am looking to tap the harness for extra bed lights and/or rock lights.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation

airmax617

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Hey! We do not have a harness for tapping into the bed lights, but I'll let the team know of the suggestion for that and the auxiliary input as well.
Thanks!

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Want this package in your mailbox next month? Get in on this groupbuy NOW to secure your place as one of the first JTs with this new mod.

The 100 allocations are full (yes, already!)...so we've decided to open up another 50 spots so you can slide into this groupbuy at the last moment. Don't wait or you could lose your spot đź‘€
-Rachel
Jeep Gladiator Auxiliary LED Reverse Lights (Integrated Rear Bumper) opy_2951bf55-75df-4263-b7e1-a75aa690a9e9_1024x1024

Last edited:

Sponsored

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
Want this package in your mailbox next month? Get in on this groupbuy NOW to secure your place as one of the first JTs with this new mod.

The 100 allocations are full (yes, already!)...so we've decided to open up another 50 spots so you can slide into this groupbuy at the last moment. Don't wait or you could lose your spot đź‘€
Jeep Gladiator Auxiliary LED Reverse Lights (Integrated Rear Bumper) opy_2951bf55-75df-4263-b7e1-a75aa690a9e9_1024x1024
Does this mean you are ahead of schedule for shipment??

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
How do I get in on this?
James,

You can follow the instructions here!
Let me know if you have any other questions.

-Brittany

The heavily anticipated product is almost here, and you can be first on the list for a pair. We've made it even easier to join the exclusive group buy with only one payment of 15% off with free USA shipping!

These compact lights pack a big punch with a total of 30 high-powered LEDs to improve your Jeep Gladiator bumper reverse lights. You can also add the additional plug-and-play adapter to your group buy order for simplified installation.

1. Visit the product page for more information.
  2. Add either the lights-only kit or the lights-with-harness-kit to your cart.
  3. Checkout using code JTEXCLUSIVE for 15% off with free USA shipping!

GET YOUR SPOT NOW!

Group buy valid until April 1, 2021 or until all 100 allocations are purchased. Tentative ship date April 20, 2021.

Group buy code active until April 1, 2021 or until all 100 group buy allocations are purchased. Tentative ship date is April 20, 2021. Must enter code for group buy discount. Only these lights and harness eligible for discount, not applicable for other products. No additional offers are eligible for this group buy.

Last edited: