sbach66
Well-Known Member
- First Name
- Eric
- Joined
- Aug 13, 2020
- Threads
- 28
- Messages
- 259
- Reaction score
- 361
- Location
- Central FLA
- Vehicle(s)
- 2021 Overland EcoDiesel
- Occupation
- Culinary Operations Manager
- Vehicle Showcase
- 1
I wouldn’t trust that mine said same thing for my 2020 gladiator for some reason they don’t recognize it... my bulbs worked great for mineWas interested in doing this, but when I pull up the links on Amazon, says they don't fit my 2021 diesel.
Thanks!I wouldn’t trust that mine said same thing for my 2020 gladiator for some reason they don’t recognize it... my bulbs worked great for mine
Do you have a link to the hikari headlamps?I did bulbs on mine as well. Hikari Led Headlight Bulbs, Alla Foglight bulbs and Sylvania Zevo led turn signal and DRL lights. Here are some pictures for comparison. I had like $90 in everything.
Headlights and Foglights together
![]()
![]()
I'm not sure if they are making the ones from the link anymore. There was some kind of recall on the bulbs and they stopped making them for a bit. I've been using mine for probably 32,000 miles now, since March of 2020. If you can find any Hikari bulbs for a JT on Amazon I would not be hesitant to buy them, they have been great headlight bulbs for me.Do you have a link to the hikari headlamps?
do you know if the bulbs you ordered will work in my halogen Max Tow Sport S For headlights? My halogens are terrible for visibilitySorry about that! Below is the link to my YouTube channel as well as the info that can be found in the video description! Thanks for checking it out!
Alter-NATION Outdoors YouTube
Nothing better than a good DIY project....except a affordable DIY project!!! The Gladiator needed a little attention in the lighting department for sure so that's where I started. After tons of research I made my decision and placed the order. Gotta LOVE Amazon! Total price for this upgrade was $111!!! Hope this video helps anyone on the fence about pulling the trigger on a LED upgrade project. This mod is very affordable and extremely easy! Not to mention it looks SWEET!!! Remember, this DIY project can be performed on any make or model as long as you order the correct bulbs for your application! Bellow are links to the bulbs that I used for my 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon if anyone is interested. Thanks for checking us out and be sure to like and subscribe for more content coming soon. If you have any questions or comments drop them down below! Let us know what you think and if you have any suggestions for videos! Now get out there and do something awesome!!!
Fog Lights:https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MTR7X1B/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Marker Lights:https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H6YPB8N/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Turn Signals:https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H6TDYZR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Headlights: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XHCQ8KY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
No programming with a tazer? ( I hope that’s what it is called) I need simple and my halogens are pretty roughAll those bulbs have worked perfectly in my ‘20 max tow sport S for over a year.
No programmer or changes, 100% plug and playNo programming with a tazer? ( I hope that’s what it is called) I need simple and my halogens are pretty rough
Thanks. I just ordered!No programmer or changes, 100% plug and play
I had a bit of a time with getting the headlight harness back into the dust cap. Seems like there was no way to stuff it in without it touching the led heat spreader. Do you think this could cause an issue with melting the plastic harness or cables if they are touching the heat spreader?No programmer or changes, 100% plug and play
I had a bit of a time with getting the headlight harness back into the dust cap. Seems like there was no way to stuff it in without it touching the led heat spreader. Do you think this could cause an issue with melting the plastic harness or cables if they are touching the heat spreader?