MynticeLX

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray Gladiator Rubicon
Wow super intriguing... I have the elevate rails and

Wow super intriguing. I have the elevate rails and a truxedo lopro tonneau as I’ve been waiting for tuxedo to re-release the elevate rack. A few weeks back I decided to give up and I bought the Yakima overhaul HD because I’ve liked the looks of it. I’m recalling older posts where I believe folks attempted what you’re showing above. Did you achieve this with the Yakima tonneau adapter kit? I’d like to try this since I seem to have everything in my garage. Though I don’t have the Yakima tonneau kit.
Yes, I purchased the Yakima tonneau kit. So between the three companies/products (Yakima Tonneau Kit + Elevate Rails + Literider tonneau), I was able to get something I was really happy with. We had some major rain last night and I did have a slight drip at the very end of the Elevate Rails. I plan on using some silicone to just seal those gaps and should be good to go.
Sponsored

mikepatrisso

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator // Volvo XC70
Yes, I purchased the Yakima tonneau kit. So between the three companies/products (Yakima Tonneau Kit + Elevate Rails + Literider tonneau), I was able to get something I was really happy with. We had some major rain last night and I did have a slight drip at the very end of the Elevate Rails. I plan on using some silicone to just seal those gaps and should be good to go.
Thank you for the reply. Do appreciate it.

colindo

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator JT Overland
This appears to best the best bed cover solution that I can find. Any of you tried one yet?

https://www.etrailer.com/Tonneau-Covers/Jeep/Gladiator/2020/PE54FR.html?VehicleID=202064260

This is the road armor rack install instructions, it is confirmed that this style bed cover works with their bed cover brackets.

https://roadarmor.com/pub/media/installation-guides/TCB_DBCB-COVER BRACKETS_Install.pdf

I have the factory roll up bed cover which unfortunately does not work with the road armor brackets so this is the solution I am looking into.

The bed cover comes in a couple different variations, all aluminum or aluminum and vinyl, matte black or gloss black.

What do you guys think? A little pricey but not terrible, good reviews on this product, I've seen a similar bed cover priced at over $2200. This one is $1200-$1800.
Jeep.jpg

Tonneau Cover.png
Looking at that bracket I think a lot of tonneau covers will work. They may have only tested with those that were mentioned and stopped. There’s a lot of covers out there and they won’t test them all.

atxatxatx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WK2Grand Cherokee,Gladiator Mojave
That looks nice. I've definitely considered the Yakima route.

I think I'm going to pull the trigger on KB Voodoo 10" Max Modular rack and just accept my tri fold will only be able to partially open in the last section.
Fantastic,
I think this is the approach I will take.

granted I'll have rid of my Mopar hard tri fold cover.

Jeefo

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi JTR
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Fantastic,
I think this is the approach I will take.

granted I'll have rid of my Mopar hard tri fold cover.
The KB Voodoo rack is definitely a little bit of a pain to install, mainly if you're keeping the tonneau cover on. I've got mine all installed and has worked well so far for housing a RTT and Waterport (with additional installation frustrations) so far.
Jeep Gladiator Bed cover with rack PXL_20210501_141458873.MP
Jeep Gladiator Bed cover with rack PXL_20210418_033848212.MP
Jeep Gladiator Bed cover with rack PXL_20210418_033915109.MP

I like keeping the hard tri-fold cover on for security/weather proofing.

Sponsored

Rubinator919

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I took a chance on the 10 inch Max-Modular- hoping I would still be able to roll open my Rugged Ridge hard rolling tonneau. Well... success! The build quality of the Max Modular is fantastic and I’m able to roll the tonneau almost all the way open. See photos. The “riser” is a super strut fab I put together so that I could clear the roofline for longer items like the SUP in the photos.

E2144D09-2315-494C-8D49-49F220799390.jpeg

86E2EFFF-9483-43E0-85CC-C500731AB9E0.jpeg

484644D0-1549-4B4E-BB1C-352181A6307B.jpeg

F7E8E8FE-16D9-47FE-BD36-125CBE0C4164.jpeg

8F138140-9077-4C7E-BC8D-1F9AD47467A9.jpeg

racleejr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
IT
Has anyone tried these? The Adarac system has two heights to choose from and fits a lot of different covers. I am using the Rough Country flush mount hard fold and both heights will fit. The shorter version will require me to unbolt the tower for the cover to fold so I will likely go with the taller version.

The one thing with these racks is they are not going to hold a bunch of accessories like shovels, etc with out some mods but I think they might be a good starting point at a good price for most people.

Let me know what you guys think. I will be looking at an RTT and possibly kayaks at some point. I still use a Kuat hitch rack for my mountain bikes so that part i have covered.

https://rhrswag.com/product/adarac-...020&product_make=Jeep&product_model=Gladiator
I finally pulled the trigger and purchased the low rise kit (12 inch tall towers) and installed them over the weekend with a Yakima skinny warrior. The install was very easy but did include drilling three holes per side in the bed rail. It took me about an hour or so to complete.

The Rough Country low profile hard cover is not a bad fit with this kit. I can lift the last panel a good bit but cannot fold it flat. The tower system bolts into the side rails and slides so I could remove it rather quickly if I needed to. The bar kit was just over $300 shipped and fits my needs.

Jeep Gladiator Bed cover with rack F2B8D986-C2B6-4967-B9C5-4D2A13512CD3

Jeep Gladiator Bed cover with rack 23DC1B3C-C1C6-4662-BF98-D18047DBCDC7

Jeep Gladiator Bed cover with rack A49AF132-FAD1-422A-9458-752B2484020A

Jeep Gladiator Bed cover with rack 7B650251-9782-4D48-A889-6F87BCBF55A0

Jeep Gladiator Bed cover with rack 78E71825-A185-495B-8923-CADE8B78E3AB

tysongladiator

First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Learner
Vehicle Showcase
If you know how to weld or know someone that can weld, you can build a rack to match your specifications or match what bedcover you are attempting to use.

Farmer_Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
I was able to to build a custom rack using mostly 80/20 that would allow me to still roll up my Truxedo LoPro Tonneau. There are 2 custom fabricated parts, one on each bed rail, but the rest is standard parts bolted together.

No drilling or modification required to the Jeep and the rack can be removed without removing the Tonneau Cover.

Only tools required are a jigs saw, sander and a drill press for machining the bed rail caps.

Jeep Gladiator Bed cover with rack Rack_View
Jeep Gladiator Bed cover with rack Rear_Rack
Jeep Gladiator Bed cover with rack Back_Right

Sponsored

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
I was able to to build a custom rack using mostly 80/20 that would allow me to still roll up my Truxedo LoPro Tonneau. There are 2 custom fabricated parts, one on each bed rail, but the rest is standard parts bolted together.

No drilling or modification required to the Jeep and the rack can be removed without removing the Tonneau Cover.

Only tools required are a jigs saw, sander and a drill press for machining the bed rail caps.
Nice. You should go into business. That looks a lot better than some of the mass produced racks!

Overland711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I finally pulled the trigger and purchased the low rise kit (12 inch tall towers) and installed them over the weekend with a Yakima skinny warrior. The install was very easy but did include drilling three holes per side in the bed rail. It took me about an hour or so to complete.

The Rough Country low profile hard cover is not a bad fit with this kit. I can lift the last panel a good bit but cannot fold it flat. The tower system bolts into the side rails and slides so I could remove it rather quickly if I needed to. The bar kit was just over $300 shipped and fits my needs.

Jeep Gladiator Bed cover with rack 1622204457455

Sponsored