Bedliner?

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
So it's safe to say your Base JT with NO options will be WHITE ? To reflect heat; anything else shy of say Gobi, will be observing massive amounts of heat ! A white Tonneau or CAP could solve the issue too, or the BEDRUG - a good insulator in WINTER and pretty good at reducing heat ! Not sure what will negate the BLISTERING Inhospitable Suffocating HEAT of AZ. - other than go high into the North Mountains and find a lake to soak in then hit the woods for shade ! Prescott, Flagstaff . . . White Mountains !
You know the place! Awesome. Yes white JT. That's what's so funny, the sport has a/c standard. Good deal! Second time I'm told about this bedrug. Gotta check it out. Any cover just melts and fades is what they say.
Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
BEDRUG baby . . . only way to go . . . should be available shortly after these things hit dealers & BEDRUG gets their hands on one to lazer-cut a mold for it . Check it out, buy all 3 versions - coming to a showroom near you in Fall of 2019 !
I asked bedrug if they were making one.

"
We currently have no plans at this time.

Regards,

Trey McClain

[email protected]

Office:1-800-462-8435 ext 843

Direct: (629)203-6843"

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
I asked bedrug if they were making one.

"
We currently have no plans at this time.

Regards,

Trey McClain

[email protected]

Office:1-800-462-8435 ext 843

Direct: (629)203-6843"
Be Positive . . . They said the same thing about the JK when it was not out yet and probably for the JL too (not sure haven't researched that . . . point is . . . Most of these 3rd Party Jeep/Ram manufacturers (other vehicles too) SAY the same thing !
I guarantee* once the truck is AVAILABLE, BEDRUG WILL get on board . Once they see the Truck is selling and the requests from guys like me and you keep calling or emailing them - hint, like I have now and in the past - JL & now JT !
AND even if you don't want to wait for the exact fit version, you can buy the Other and cut to fit the floor temporarily ! You could even do that for the sides ! Imaginations are wonderful things, not ! ?

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
You know the place! Awesome. Yes white JT. That's what's so funny, the sport has a/c standard. Good deal! Second time I'm told about this bedrug. Gotta check it out. Any cover just melts and fades is what they say.
Despite BEDRUG stating "Not At This Time" - they won't neglect the JT Bed for very long, but don't for get to call &/or email them on your interest for the product . I can unequivocally say that the 13+ years I had the Original BEDRUG Bed-Liner in my 2003 Dodge 1500 w/A.R.E. CAP, it was GREAT ! Great as a base to Camp-Sleep on too . Can't speak to it for a "ruff & tumble" Work truck, but the one or 2 I've seen over those years being "abused" - well, IT wasn't the worse-for-wear ! The owners didn't have regrets best I recall ! That's me 2 cents . 1st thing I'll be wanting to do IS do a BEDRUG - wether in a JT or JL; form fitted or Me custom cutting my own !

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sure . . . any wanderer whose ever traveled East/West on the Interstate through Flagstaff knows the AWESOME wonder of those Big Ponderosa Pines ! That was my 1st experience with them -circa 1984 leaving Navy bootcamp/Sonar 'C' school heading to Mayport, Florida (1st Ship assignment) . I could of gone the I-10 route, but new it was "boring" ! It was the way I got to San Diego (from Virginia) to start my Navy Career - or what I hoped would be a 20 year career - and it was to be ! I've yet to really explore the Whites, but look forward to it in the Fall and do some Camping / Trout Fly Fishing too ! Only question unanswered - Will it be via WK2, JLU or JT Sport ?

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Sure . . . any wanderer whose ever traveled East/West on the Interstate through Flagstaff knows the AWESOME wonder of those Big Ponderosa Pines ! That was my 1st experience with them -circa 1984 leaving Navy bootcamp/Sonar 'C' school heading to Mayport, Florida (1st Ship assignment) . I could of gone the I-10 route, but new it was "boring" ! It was the way I got to San Diego (from Virginia) to start my Navy Career - or what I hoped would be a 20 year career - and it was to be ! I've yet to really explore the Whites, but look forward to it in the Fall and do some Camping / Trout Fly Fishing too ! Only question unanswered - Will it be via WK2, JLU or JT Sport ?
You mean you left Mayport? How could you ever abandon such a wonderful place?
I spent a year there on DDG 68 back 2006 to 2007. Then limited duty for knee and shoulder surgery and if to play Army in Bahgdad. Have to say, Mayport was the worst of it.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Get your kicks on route 66. And don't forget Winona! I'm about to go resto, then wait for used JT. I need that cup of coffee, a big sigh, go take a leak, then be decided. Have to read the forum first!

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Be Positive . . . They said the same thing about the JK when it was not out yet and probably for the JL too (not sure haven't researched that . . . point is . . . Most of these 3rd Party Jeep/Ram manufacturers (other vehicles too) SAY the same thing !
I guarantee* once the truck is AVAILABLE, BEDRUG WILL get on board . Once they see the Truck is selling and the requests from guys like me and you keep calling or emailing them - hint, like I have now and in the past - JL & now JT !
AND even if you don't want to wait for the exact fit version, you can buy the Other and cut to fit the floor temporarily ! You could even do that for the sides ! Imaginations are wonderful things, not ! ?
There will be more trinkets for JT than any previous Jeep, that's forsue, especially tech trink!

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
I had LineX in my first gen Tacoma. Lived it so much, I'll never NOT do it in a metal bed. If I don't get factory then I'll get it done professionally shortly after purchase.

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
There will be more trinkets for JT than any previous Jeep, that's forsue, especially tech trink!
"Trinkets"? . . . hmmm, haven't heard that word used on a car forum before ! I'm picturing Daniel Boone trading Boones Farm Wine for Beaver pelts !

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Get your kicks on route 66. And don't forget Winona! I'm about to go resto, then wait for used JT. I need that cup of coffee, a big sigh, go take a leak, then be decided. Have to read the forum first!
USED JT ? YOU gonna be waiting a very long time . . . what about Cindy ? Gonna leave her crying in her milk all alone ?

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
You mean you left Mayport? How could you ever abandon such a wonderful place?
I spent a year there on DDG 68 back 2006 to 2007. Then limited duty for knee and shoulder surgery and if to play Army in Bahgdad. Have to say, Mayport was the worst of it.
HA . . . I can only imagine what Mayport traffics like in '06-'07 ! ? I was there from late 1984 -USS Elmer Montgomery (FF-1084) to ~ mid 1987 . . . > San Diego (2nd Sonar 'C' School). Traffic was "a Joke" in MY time there ! But the Beach(es) were Great and so were the Girls in their its teeny weeny bikinis ! Not as teeny as in RIO, Brazil (ah Festival Time in RIO / 1988.
Don't ask, just google it, if your horny, ha ! AH too be young and foolish ! So you see how this all ties in with the Gladiator, right ? Picture yourself running up & down the Jax.-Beaches in your new Gladiator .:clap:

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
"Trinkets"? . . . hmmm, haven't heard that word used on a car forum before ! I'm picturing Daniel Boone trading Boones Farm Wine for Beaver pelts !
call em as I see em. Although the nice smells in those stores where you get a daniel boone flask sure do lighten the spirit!

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
Get Line-x if you don’t go factory. I’ll never get another truck without it.
Sponsored