Sponsored

Creaking Doors

Maximus Gladius

Well-Known Member
First Name
Kevin
Joined
Jan 30, 2021
Threads
75
Messages
2,943
Reaction score
3,772
Location
Calgary, AB, Canada
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2023 JTR
I tried this today and it doesn’t seem to be working. It’s the rear passenger. There doesn’t seem to be an opening along the seam so all the BS is just running down the door.
Best way to access the seam is to take the doors off. I did that, sprayed the crap out of it and they still creak.
Sponsored

 

jac04

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jeff
Joined
Apr 20, 2021
Threads
27
Messages
1,550
Reaction score
2,262
Location
CT
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2014 JKRX SWB
I tried this today and it doesn’t seem to be working. It’s the rear passenger. There doesn’t seem to be an opening along the seam so all the BS is just running down the door.
For applying Boeshield, I use an old visine bottle with a red plastic sprayer extension from a can of brake cleaner. I applied the BS as far up on the seam as I could get, then I immediately repeatedly opened & closed the door to 'flex' the seam. It clicked for the first 5 or 6 open & closes, but then the clicking went away.

My passenger side front door has now been quiet for about 10 months.
 
First Name
George
Joined
Apr 18, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
4
Reaction score
9
Location
New Jersey
Vehicle(s)
2025 Gladiator Mojave X in Mojito
After a year is it still quiet?

I just used the Boeshield on my 2025 with 9000 miles that started to click on the drivers door. It was quiet immediately after the application.


For applying Boeshield, I use an old visine bottle with a red plastic sprayer extension from a can of brake cleaner. I applied the BS as far up on the seam as I could get, then I immediately repeatedly opened & closed the door to 'flex' the seam. It clicked for the first 5 or 6 open & closes, but then the clicking went away.

My passenger side front door has now been quiet for about 10 months.
 

jac04

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jeff
Joined
Apr 20, 2021
Threads
27
Messages
1,550
Reaction score
2,262
Location
CT
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2014 JKRX SWB
After a year is it still quiet?

I just used the Boeshield on my 2025 with 9000 miles that started to click on the drivers door. It was quiet immediately after the application.
Yup! It's actually been almost 2 years since I applied the Boeshield and the door is still quiet.
Sponsored

 
 







Top