Hemi

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon JK, 2020 Gladiator
Just kidding ladies and gents.

Just kidding ladies and gents. I decided on the black. I searched the entire state of Florida for a Firecracker Red with the black leather interior and there was only one which was at the same dealer I purchased from but had another $1000 in extras (hardtop headliner and body colored matching hardtop) that I didn't care for. I really grew fond of the black after having my mind set on the FC Red for at least the past 3 months. I realize the maintenance on the black will be a little more intense than it would be on the red but I really liked the black leather interior more than the tan leather and I wasn't prepared to wait for another custom build.
You had me there.:clap:
Sponsored

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Thank god you were kidding. I mean man some people believe a JT may be a JL with a bed on it but at least it’s not a minivan with a bed on it. You had me.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link

Just kidding ladies and gents. I decided on the black. I searched the entire state of Florida for a Firecracker Red with the black leather interior and there was only one which was at the same dealer I purchased from but had another $1000 in extras (hardtop headliner and body colored matching hardtop) that I didn't care for. I really grew fond of the black after having my mind set on the FC Red for at least the past 3 months. I realize the maintenance on the black will be a little more intense than it would be on the red but I really liked the black leather interior more than the tan leather and I wasn't prepared to wait for another custom build.

IMG_2740.jpg

IMG_2753.jpg
You m'fer. Got me all the way. I was preparing to be all nice about your purchase. To thank you for your sage wisdom posts over the long weeks since we've all become forum bff's. And now I find out we have to put up with your dumb ass forever. LMFAO. Well done! Well bought!!! Congrats and enjoy :clap::clap:

OP
OP
Trauma PA

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
You m'fer. Got me all the way. I was preparing to be all nice about your purchase. To thank you for your sage wisdom posts over the long weeks since we've all become forum bff's. And now I find out we have to put up with your dumb ass forever. LMFAO. Well done! Well bought!!! Congrats and enjoy :clap::clap:
Yea, the forum was a little boring tonight so I figured I would stoke the fire a bit. Man it's good to finally be driving a JT. It really is an awesome truck and I am so glad that I opted for the extra amenities. YOLO!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Trauma PA

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I didn't buy it...
By the way, that puppy looks proud of his new Gladiator!
Cheers!
He approved right away. Going to order the backseat cover that @WakesurfVT endorsed so that my little boy can ride with me.

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
He approved right away. Going to order the backseat cover that @WakesurfVT endorsed so that my little boy can ride with me.
I’m glad you were just pulling our chain..

I was going to have to drive down there and revoke your Man Card!

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
Yea, the forum was a little boring tonight so I figured I would stoke the fire a bit. Man it's good to finally be driving a JT. It really is an awesome truck and I am so glad that I opted for the extra amenities. YOLO!
LOL You totally got me man, well played :CWL:

I really was in shock about the Ridgeline - it is a nice truck I suppose but a unibody construction with a bed on a car basically... LOL You really got me going! hahaha

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
Please give us a 2nd review on that back seat cover when you get it. My good boy can’t wait to ride in mine, so I wanna be prepped when I take delivery. Congrats, she’s a beaut.

How big is the pup by the way for comparison? Mine’s 80 lbs on a good day

Sponsored

wyldefreebyrd

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bright White Gladiator Rubicon
Was initially going to get a Sport S with max tow but after looking at a Rubicon with some of the same features mentioned decided on the Rubicon. No regrets here. Do I need all the extras, no but it's nice having them if needed.

IceAge

First Name
Garey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL 2018
Looking at your profession some here as I felt the TRAUMA when you said you purchased a HONDA PICKUP TRUCK LOL. That’s a really good looking GLADIATOR and all of my family lives in Oldsmar Fl which I visit and stay often. Right now my Gladiator is down there for the summer fun I had her trailered down from northern Virginia. The looks and responses are awesome and have never owned a vehicle with so much attention. Even the delivery company was blown away of all the attention when driving her down. People would take pictures and at each stop people would come up and ask all kinds of questions and take pictures. So congrats and happy Jeeping or should I do the wave :jk:.
901A1078-2AC4-4B48-9DC3-5A36E995D6F1.jpeg
00B91A15-D353-4549-89CE-257D1EB04856.jpeg
9C6FCED9-AE80-45F1-B9C5-5251CD72B739.jpeg

LongTimeListener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
LOL. I could understand someone saying "I bought a Colorado ZR2 instead," or something along those lines. But the Ridgeline was a head scratcher for sure. They are as far as you can get from a Gladiator while still being a (sort of) pickup.

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR

IMG_2740.jpg

IMG_2753.jpg
LOL, I was getting ready
trig1-216161.gif

OP
OP
Trauma PA

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Please give us a 2nd review on that back seat cover when you get it. My good boy can’t wait to ride in mine, so I wanna be prepped when I take delivery. Congrats, she’s a beaut.

How big is the pup by the way for comparison? Mine’s 80 lbs on a good day
Will do on the seat cover. My pup is 95 lb. He's a big baby!
Sponsored