This thread reminds me of a great quote

"Some people are so poor, all they have is money." - Bob Marley
Sponsored

Illiana

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
"Hundreds," by definition, means at least two hundred. You've bought and sold more than 10 vehicles per year? Almost or more-than one-per month, every month, for 20 years? Sorry, but I don't believe it. If you had the money to do that for a full 20 years, with all of the money you would have spent and lost in all of the transactions, you could have had a custom 6x6 with a hand-crafted mahogany interior with leather imported from Kenyan zebras and had super awesome custom electronics and paint scheme. Instead, you are complaining about factory scratches and a leak on a stock JTR?

I, apparently, have 527 posts on here, and I have not used any one of them to claim dishonesty by any one on here. I do so now. Unless you're just the weirdest billionaire on Earth. It's possible, but I think very unlikely. Bought and sold more than 200 vehicles in 20 years? You go through vehicles faster than most people go through a loaf of bread, and you come on a forum to complain about scratches? If all that weirdness were true, you would have just sold the vehicle like a used pair of shoes and moved on like all of your other hundreds of bought and sold vehicles. I don't believe any of that. Too weird.

BTW, your vehicle description claims a JTUR. What's does the "U" in that stand for?
Here they come again, the you have more than me jeep fan Boys.

I'll help you out here and resolve this massive conflict that is causing you to write chapter books.

Marine Hawk, how about just accepting that Tactical has way more than you. More importantly, why do you care?

Take your jealousy and hatred elsewhere.

OP
OP

1911tacticalnut

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTUR, 19’ F-250 Lariat Sport, 20’ Tacoma Sport, 19’ Harley CVO Road Glide
Occupation
HVAC GURU
"Hundreds," by definition, means at least two hundred. You've bought and sold more than 10 vehicles per year? Almost or more-than one-per month, every month, for 20 years? Sorry, but I don't believe it. If you had the money to do that for a full 20 years, with all of the money you would have spent and lost in all of the transactions, you could have had a custom 6x6 with a hand-crafted mahogany interior with leather imported from Kenyan zebras and had super awesome custom electronics and paint scheme. Instead, you are complaining about factory scratches and a leak on a stock JTR?

I, apparently, have 527 posts on here, and I have not used any one of them to claim dishonesty by any one on here. I do so now. Unless you're just the weirdest billionaire on Earth. It's possible, but I think very unlikely. Bought and sold more than 200 vehicles in 20 years? You go through vehicles faster than most people go through a loaf of bread, and you come on a forum to complain about scratches? If all that weirdness were true, you would have just sold the vehicle like a used pair of shoes and moved on like all of your other hundreds of bought and sold vehicles. I don't believe any of that. Too weird.

BTW, your vehicle description claims a JTUR. What's does the "U" in that stand for?

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Maybe owned this...

dcee4ea68cf0f67061bcbd7363044731.jpg

OP
OP

1911tacticalnut

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
HVAC GURU
I could really care less of your believing me or not. Evidently you don’t understand the principal of capitalism and owning a good size company with more than one vehicle. But to come on here and call me dishonest and a liar when you don’t have a clue who I am and have done in my life goes to show how small minded you truly are and absurd. Oh by the way I really am not looking for your approval and could care less how many posts you have. Like that is going to impress me in the least. And absolute joke to say the least. I hope you have a nice night.

Sponsored

danielspivey

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 MAX TOW MAX TOW MAX TOW, 4.10s w 1583 payload

Get a freaking life, find another hobby than picking peoples posts apart. Once you get past a 100 bucks, you have hundreds of dollars. Just like when you hit a million bucks you are a millionaire.

You are officially on the tough guys and bullies category, congrats.

Man, haters gotta hate!

E53B8EE7-2720-49E7-8653-2A77D5AC7021.png

OP
OP

1911tacticalnut

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
HVAC GURU
Here they come again, the you have more than me jeep fan Boys.

I'll help you out here and resolve this massive conflict that is causing you to write chapter books.

Marine Hawk, how about just accepting that Tactical has way more than you. More importantly, why do you care?

Take your jealousy and hatred elsewhere.
Amen brother. This is an absolute joke what these people say and believe. The entire point of this thread was to just explain my level of frustration with a custom ordered vehicle from JEEP that was not delivered in the condition
Get a freaking life, find another hobby than picking peoples posts apart. Once you get past a 100 bucks, you have hundreds of dollars. Just like when you hit a million bucks you are a millionaire.

You are officially on the tough guys and bullies category, congrats.

Man, haters gotta hate!

E53B8EE7-2720-49E7-8653-2A77D5AC7021.png
i couldn’t have said it any better

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
A hunnert? I could by a new door with a hunnert.... Just gotta win me this here race...

69fff0e26740478dc34efd40d76a3e54.jpg

th.jpeg

OP
OP

1911tacticalnut

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
HVAC GURU
Dude I would really blow his closed mind if I were to post how many Harley’s I have had over the years, mostly CVO’s but i am afraid it would start a revolution of naysayers.
Ohhhh I almost forgot 2019 RZR TURBO S, 2018 Jayco 31R Motorhome etc
Man that would send them to the insane asylum
I guess I am supposed to be the poor redneck that I am no matter how hard I work and decide to spend my hard earned money.
Oh yeah I almost forgot that I can’t expect a manufacturer to send me a vehicle I ordered direct from them in a condition that is to be expected for the hard earned money they are asking from me.
LOL

OP
OP

1911tacticalnut

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
HVAC GURU
A hunnert? I could by a new door with a hunnert.... Just gotta win me this here race...

69fff0e26740478dc34efd40d76a3e54.jpg

th.jpeg
LOL. That is actually pretty cool and looks good. Awesome job bro.

Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Dude I would really blow his closed mind if I were to post how many Harley’s I have had over the years, mostly CVO’s but i am afraid it would start a revolution of naysayers.
Ohhhh I almost forgot 2019 RZR TURBO S, 2018 Jayco 31R Motorhome etc
Man that would send them to the insane asylum
I guess I am supposed to be the poor redneck that I am no matter how hard I work and decide to spend my hard earned money.
Oh yeah I almost forgot that I can’t expect a manufacturer to send me a vehicle I ordered direct from them in a condition that is to be expected for the hard earned money they are asking from me.
LOL

We are all poor rednecks brother. Some of us just raise hell better! Do more good than harm. Take your work seriously but never yourself. Serve better than you expect to get served. Something like that. :like:

OP
OP

1911tacticalnut

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
HVAC GURU
We are all poor rednecks brother. Some of us just raise hell better! Do more good than harm. Take your work seriously but never yourself. Serve better than you expect to get served. Something like that. :like:
Great advise. Amen brother.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
PS. How many Harley's do you have?

OP
OP

1911tacticalnut

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
HVAC GURU
PS. How many Harley's do you have?
Right now down to my 2019 FLTRXSE CVO ROAD GLIDE, in the last 2 years have had 2- CVO Street Glides and 2- CVO Road Glides, and many others over the years.that’s another story for another day. I don’t want to blow marinehawks mind and be called a liar again. So funny with these guys. LOL.
Sponsored