Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator California
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Doer of things
I have Teraflex's ST4 kit on order. Was backordered a bit because of the extended travel kit which was the selling point for me. Luckily its just a couple weeks. So the shocks they recommend for this kit are the Falcon sp2 3.1/3.3/3.5. I'll need the 3.5"-4.5" version for this size lift and it seems they are impossible to get and the time frame 4wp gave me was 25 weeks to get them. Anybody here been able to source these recently? Any tips or help anyone can give me to get ahold of some? What I really want is the sp2 3.5 eadjust setup but I think I'd be fine with the 3.3s. Any help well appreciated thanks in advance!
Sponsored

Gene26

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepgladiatorforum.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator Launch Edition 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2017 Ram Rebel
Vehicle Showcase
I just got a set of 3.1 from Clayton off-road can upgrade to 3.5 soon according to teraflex

OP
OP
bakobobby

bakobobby

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Doer of things
I just got a set of 3.1 from Clayton off-road can upgrade to 3.5 soon according to teraflex
Was there any wait for the 3.1s? Talked to another vendor. They reached out to teraflex and got back to me this time 30 weeks for the 3.5s 😳

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD

Sponsored

OP
OP
bakobobby

bakobobby

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Doer of things

rezar1

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I got my eadjust right before Xmas holidays by pure luck. Back then I was told that it was a 6 months wait but got lucky as they had one set in stock. I went through Off-road elements and they were able to get it for me.

OP
OP
bakobobby

bakobobby

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Doer of things
I got my eadjust right before Xmas holidays by pure luck. Back then I was told that it was a 6 months wait but got lucky as they had one set in stock. I went through Off-road elements and they were able to get it for me.
Hehe but how does that help me 😜 Seems they just haven't had any production runs of them because the large number of vendors I have talked to haven't seen any in many months... and won't see any in many months according to teraflex.

How are they? Guessing you've had some time to run em how worthwhile do you think they are over the 3.3s? Do you keep it in AUTO mode mostly? I still think I'll keep my order for the 3.5s and swap them in when they get here and give somebody a good price on the 3.3s.

rezar1

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Hehe but how does that help me 😜 Seems they just haven't had any production runs of them because the large number of vendors I have talked to haven't seen any in many months... and won't see any in many months according to teraflex.

How are they? Guessing you've had some time to run em how worthwhile do you think they are over the 3.3s? Do you keep it in AUTO mode mostly? I still think I'll keep my order for the 3.5s and swap them in when they get here and give somebody a good price on the 3.3s.

I provided the name of the shop that was able to get it while everyone else said no. Maybe they can get for you as well. I recently got the Falcon adjustable steering stabilizer from them as well even though most places had them on back order.

In regards to your other question, unfortunately I haven’t been able to install them yet but will within the next few weeks.

Last edited:

Tim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
I ordered Falcon SP2 3.3s directly from Teraflex around Christmas time and they just got delivered this week. So it was about 6 weeks or so.

Sponsored

OP
OP
bakobobby

bakobobby

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Doer of things
Took my rig into 4wheelparts this morning. They do a 500 mile diff oil change as part of the re-gear. Was talking about some other parts with my guy there when he mentions the Falcon sp2 3.5s are there. I'm in disbelief like in a snap went from seeing them in July/August to he has them in the back. I didn't believe him right away, I was thinking maybe I'm confused or misunderstanding him. So we go in the back and there they are. One large box with the shocks and another good size one with the wiring harnesses and computer brain and some other stuff. We took it'll all out and checked it out. Man these are some big boy shocks, compared the Fox IFP 2.0s we used to get it done. Hilarious that didn't even take two weeks before they showed up. Guess someone is getting some very slightly used Fox IFPs for a bargain.

Scheduled to get the Falcons put in this coming Monday, along with front and back Anti-Rocks. Got tired of waiting for Teraflex to ship me their version of the rear Anti-Rock and frankly their front sway bar disconnects aren't much/any better than just unbolting the damn things.

Jeep Gladiator Falcon Shocks Availability? tempImagehdLDTZ

Reactions: Tim

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
Took my rig into 4wheelparts this morning. They do a 500 mile diff oil change as part of the re-gear. Was talking about some other parts with my guy there when he mentions the Falcon sp2 3.5s are there. I'm in disbelief like in a snap went from seeing them in July/August to he has them in the back. I didn't believe him right away, I was thinking maybe I'm confused or misunderstanding him. So we go in the back and there they are. One large box with the shocks and another good size one with the wiring harnesses and computer brain and some other stuff. We took it'll all out and checked it out. Man these are some big boy shocks, compared the Fox IFP 2.0s we used to get it done. Hilarious that didn't even take two weeks before they showed up. Guess someone is getting some very slightly used Fox IFPs for a bargain.

Scheduled to get the Falcons put in this coming Monday, along with front and back Anti-Rocks. Got tired of waiting for Teraflex to ship me their version of the rear Anti-Rock and frankly their front sway bar disconnects aren't much/any better than just unbolting the damn things.

That’s freaking awesome man!!!! Hells to the yeahz!!!

rezar1

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon

That's great! Is that Eadjust or Adapt?

OP
OP
bakobobby

bakobobby

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Doer of things
Oh you just made me realize what the difference is. Yes its the "Adapt" setup which has the auto mode. I got to take out the kit and the A pillar switch w/ Auto/Firm/Soft settings was in there.

rezar1

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Oh you just made me realize what the difference is. Yes its the "Adapt" setup which has the auto mode. I got to take out the kit and the A pillar switch w/ Auto/Firm/Soft settings was in there.
That’s definitely a good find. I was looking at the ADapt as well but ended up with the eAdjust since they didn’t have that in stock for my lift height. (3.5”)

However, I am told it’s a simple upgrade once they have the modules in stock later in the year.
Sponsored