JTBurns

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Great to see everyone today! No worries about getting split up, Jack and I had a blast. Here he his in the Trail 11 rut:
Jeep Gladiator Fall run at Rausch Creek 10/22 PXL_20221022_143329730

The "O" trail was a lot of fun, felt much more technical than it's green rating would suggest. And you never know what's hiding in the puddles on "D". Hope everyone had a great time! Looking forward to the next run

Last edited:

Dlish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Plastics
Hope all home safe. Great to meet a few of you.
Washed and sorta cleaned up. Now just need some rain to wash rausch creek mud off the driveway

AE454D80-CC6C-4B0A-BD2E-F194B1AFD56A.jpeg

Elff

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ Rubicon, Buell XBRS
Occupation
Interwebs
Vehicle Showcase
Joe and Jack
Glad you guys had a good time, I thought you were ahead of us and did not realize you had not left. When we caught up with Dlish, I was like where it Joe and Jack?

Next time we can be a little more proactive to be more organized. Maybe start a private conversation with everyone and exchange Cell Phone numbers.
For the actual event, I suggest that everyone gets a GMRS radio and we make sure everyone is on the same primary channel and plan a backup channel just in case the primary channel overlaps with another.
It's important to set that up before we leave the parking lot.

If people want to buy a Baofeng BF-F8HP and send it to me, I will gladly program it and send it back or, if you are decent with tech, I could send over my img file so all you would need to do is use Chirp and the programming cable.

Anyway, It was a fun day and it was great seeing some familiar faces and finally getting to meet some others face to face.

DLish
Thanks for leading in the morning.

I have a little bit of work to do. My Jeep was shedding bolts and nuts.
I lost the nut that holds the bottom of my passenger Air Bag to the lower spring perch
At the end of the day I lost all 4 bolts that hold the front driveshaft to the T-Case.
We disconnected that at the front yoke, put the DS in the back of the TJ and I led us back to the parking lot in RWD.
:blush:

Time for a break and do some much needed maintenance.

Sponsored

Elff

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ Rubicon, Buell XBRS
Occupation
Interwebs
Vehicle Showcase
Top of J trail right when you get on it off of H Trail.

I did not know about @Kindafearless ripping her flare on that and before we headed down it, I stopped and walked over to @AmishMike and asked.
Are you OK going down this? That's pretty tight and that stuff really sticks out.
He then told me the story and was like, SEND IT.
:CWL:

Jeep Gladiator Fall run at Rausch Creek 10/22 1666548328665

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
My wife Pat and I had a great time, sort of got left behind from the get go but no matter Joe and I had a good time. Glad I had sway disconnects and had put skid plates on a bunch of stuff underneath, did not get around to putting my freebie ( from member here) Dana cast diff covers on but that gives me more tinkering time. The way I need to use my Jeep towing camper and trailers plus driving on the beach means I’ll not be able to go bigger then a true 33” tire, and need to stick to an AT for beach driving. BUT we’ll be back!…..Jack and Pat

Our guide JTBurns ..Joe
1E351FDA-7E8B-4640-BF76-1E2F360B923E.jpeg

Sponsored

TheOpa

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 High Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber stuff
Nice to meet so many of you. Jack, Pat, and Joe - sorry we got separated! I’m already looking forward to the next time.
I have some good short videos. Anyone have any tips on uploading them?

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
Nice to meet so many of you. Jack, Pat, and Joe - sorry we got separated! I’m already looking forward to the next time.
I have some good short videos. Anyone have any tips on uploading them?
Youtube for the video's.

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
Top of J trail right when you get on it off of H Trail.

I did not know about @Kindafearless ripping her flare on that and before we headed down it, I stopped and walked over to @AmishMike and asked.
Are you OK going down this? That's pretty tight and that stuff really sticks out.
He then told me the story and was like, SEND IT.
:CWL:

Jeep Gladiator Fall run at Rausch Creek 10/22 1E351FDA-7E8B-4640-BF76-1E2F360B923E
That's going down a frame twister. There is a root sticking out of the hillside on the right bank going down.

AmishMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 56 Coronet, 65 Dune Buggy,
Occupation
Whipping boy
@Elff Thanks for being a great leader and getting us through some tough trails!
@TheOpa Great job out there! You really pushed that truck and did awesome! Next time you need some harder trails, you didn't even get to use your winch. :like: