First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Things & Stuff
You do You! That's what Jeeps are all about.

For me it was about catching up on some things missing on the model available at the time.

I added:

- Tazer mini to turn off start/stop, add a front facing cam and activate the hood alarm
- Front and Back Dash Cam
- Two Buckeye fire extinguishers 1 Haltron and one ABC + My Trama bag under the seat
- Weathertech mats Front, Back and Bed Mat
- Diamondback HD cover (I live and work in an urban environment and security was high priority)
- Next up is the Front Runner rack for the Diamondback

Tires are stock and probably an advantage in this high gas market. I actually like the Falkins, their pretty good on the road and have not disappointed in the dirt and snow.

It really all depends on your use scenario..... Are you a racer, a crawler, overlander, or just a guy with a truck that happens to double as a jeep.
Sponsored

Logan94605

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Things & Stuff
1. MBRP cat back exhaust (muffler sits flush and tucked into the frame)
2. New windshield (damn semi trucks)
3. Baja 10" onX light bar mounded inside the hood scoop.
4. 35" general X3 & American racing AR201 rims
5. flashpaq tuner - im getting 17.5 mpg around town on 87 after the 35's
6. centerforce clutch (still on back order)
Ha Ha I'm still driving around with a din in my windshield.... Did you pony up for the Gorilla Glass?

I'm also curious about the Flashpaq.... I feel like the mojave is already dragging its heels in the sand. Is it worse if you are in 17.5 mpg mode? I live in the hills, then it's down to the freeway and out to city streets bumper to bumper and back again and I'm averaging 14.5 on the stock 33s. But again I'm heavy on the foot freeways around here are 80 mph average.

MRobison907

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired
unless you've wheeled before you bought your gladiator, don't get stuck in the trap of thinking you NEED a lightbar and winch.

Here's a little guide about when to buy your first winch:
Buy a come-a-long. Practice with it with a tree in your yard. Get comfortable with it. Then store it in your off-roading "go bag". The very first time you use it, decide if you really need more or not. That's when you get to (maybe) buy a winch. For a LOT of people, their very first time using their come-a-long might be years after they buy a jeep. Extrapolate. If you had a winch, and used it once every 3 years, then you're paying how much per recovery pull? A winch is like a boat. The best kind is someone else's.

Here's a little guide about when to buy a lightbar:
Buy a really good flashlight. I didn't say expensive. I said good. check out reddit.com/r/flashlight. I grabbed mine for $35. super long throw, crazy bright too. Store it in your off-roading "go bag". The very first time you use it, decide if you really need more or not. That's when you get to (maybe) buy a lightbar. For a LOT of people, their very first time using a lightbar off-road is never.

If you're like 98+% of jeepers, even those with legitimate off-road dreams, i've just saved you about 5k.

Either that, or i've sent you on one slightly nervous off-road trip, of which you'll have many others to remember so it wont matter.
Awesome response Jim, and very true. The last JKU I had I got a winch right away. Used it twice in the 4 years I had the JKU and both times were to pull other people out of trouble. USed the light bar once ay Pismo when I was in CA. Ieventually removed it for the unnerving whistling it did at spoeeds over 50mph.

MRobison907

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired
You do You! That's what Jeeps are all about.

For me it was about catching up on some things missing on the model available at the time.

I added:

- Tazer mini to turn off start/stop, add a front facing cam and activate the hood alarm
- Front and Back Dash Cam
- Two Buckeye fire extinguishers 1 Haltron and one ABC + My Trama bag under the seat
- Weathertech mats Front, Back and Bed Mat
- Diamondback HD cover (I live and work in an urban environment and security was high priority)
- Next up is the Front Runner rack for the Diamondback

Tires are stock and probably an advantage in this high gas market. I actually like the Falkins, their pretty good on the road and have not disappointed in the dirt and snow.

It really all depends on your use scenario..... Are you a racer, a crawler, overlander, or just a guy with a truck that happens to double as a jeep.
Did you run into any issues using the Tazer? I thought about getting one. Always used the Flashcal and Flashpaq in the past. Def need to deactivate that start/stop crap though.

Logan94605

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Things & Stuff
Did you run into any issues using the Tazer? I thought about getting one. Always used the Flashcal and Flashpaq in the past. Def need to deactivate that start/stop crap though.
The only issues I have with the Tazer is accessibility.... You got to be a contortionist to get to the port and because I'm still on the Jeep Wave program, I have to pull it before taking it in for service. It's not difficult technically to unmarry the device, it's just the accessibility thing. But that is getting easier.

It doesn't really do any tuning or anything just change some setting. Set it and forget it.... Until the next oil change ;-)

Sponsored

davidgarner

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Teacher/Retired Navy
1) Black hood decal from L&B, plus orange trimmed "gladiator decal" obv both added+15hp
2) RC throttle body spacer
3) RC tonneau cover
4) RC molle panels
5) KC Flex era 4 pillar lights/Mopar mounts

and if you want my more than 5

6) orange paracord grab handles
7) RC drop steps (not installed yet)
8) LED Headlights (reflector specific) LED turnsignals and LED Fogs ( not installed yet)
9) 35'' Discoverer STT Pro ( not installed yet)
10) 41.22 hitch slider
11) Bed step smittybilt
12) Adams ceramic graphene
13) 303 corrosion resistant underbody
14) stubby antenna

and it doesnt even have 1000 miles yet ahhh
I just got my decals from L&B. Cant wait for my HP gains!

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
The only issues I have with the Tazer is accessibility.... You got to be a contortionist to get to the port and because I'm still on the Jeep Wave program, I have to pull it before taking it in for service. It's not difficult technically to unmarry the device, it's just the accessibility thing. But that is getting easier.
The service department uses a different port.

Bamaprof

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Gladiator
Looking for your list for the first five or best bang for buck mods on the mojave. Here’s mine so far:

- tires, 35’s or equivalent
- step bars
- winch and bumper
- level kit (possibly rockjock)
- light bar or bed solution

what is your list?
-Window tint
-37s
-AEV Borahs
-Bumpers
-Air Lift bags in rear

Hank_

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Mojave, 1941 Willys
Occupation
Ford and Jeep warranty claim analyst.

It doesn't really do any tuning or anything just change some setting. Set it and forget it.... Until the next oil change ;-)
You just need to get this https://www.zautomotive.com/product/z_sgw_ext/ I installed this on my Gladiator and it makes life much easier for those dealer visits. Now it only takes a second.

Hank

Verne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Education
Bestop Sunrider. #1 on my list. Takes 3 seconds to open your top.
Money well spent for me. I don’t have to look at the clouds and wonder if I should pull over soon to put the panels back on. I go topless much more, even to work.

Sponsored

desertrider76

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Mojave
Occupation
Helicopter mechanic
Ha Ha I'm still driving around with a din in my windshield.... Did you pony up for the Gorilla Glass?

I'm also curious about the Flashpaq.... I feel like the mojave is already dragging its heels in the sand. Is it worse if you are in 17.5 mpg mode? I live in the hills, then it's down to the freeway and out to city streets bumper to bumper and back again and I'm averaging 14.5 on the stock 33s. But again I'm heavy on the foot freeways around here are 80 mph average.
the flashpaq made a day and night difference as far as power goes. currently with 35's and the basic (87) tune on it ive got more low end TQ and power than i ever had with the 33's.... by alot.
i would definitely recommend it, and the improved MPG is just a side effect of actually having enough power to move the truck around.
- as far as the windshield goes i just got the basic factory replacement that safelite offered. had a little tiny rock chip in the bottom of it, then two days after getting the windows tinted that chip turned into a crack that went all the way up to the top, it happened overnight lol. my next windshield will probably be the gorilla, this one is already getting pitted from sand

BRPThrasher

First Name
Neighbor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XR650R, 2022 Mojave... Finally
Occupation
Jack of all trades...
Looking for your list for the first five or best bang for buck mods on the mojave. Here’s mine so far:

- step bars
- winch and bumper

what is your list?

BRPThrasher

First Name
Neighbor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XR650R, 2022 Mojave... Finally
Occupation
Jack of all trades...

- step bars
- winch and bumper

what is your list?
[/QUOTE

-Ceramic tint
-Screen protector, cheap insurance imho
-hard tonneau cover
-Tazer mini
-OEM door sill plates

First Aid kit, not a booboo kit, should be installed in every vehicle. Kind of a no brainer

Next.... All the things

Glad Jeeper

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
What an enjoyable thread to read. Problem is while I am reading the mods it reminds me of what I still want / need to do to mine. "JEEP"= Just Empty Every Pocket...

Been adding stuff since I got my JTM in October:

Grab handles, door sill protectors, stubby antenna, head light guards, muflaps, Molle complete roof shelf system, GMRS radio, bumper and other stuff......

Now you guys reminded me to get :
Fire exting (2)
Winch
Bugout / emergency / safety bags
Etc, Etc, Etc... never ending....

Zissou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, 2021 BMW M2, 2012 Monster 1100evo
Occupation
Business Intelligence
Here is what I’ve done so far on my Mojave:
  1. All weather floor mats (cut to fit ones, they are perfectly fine)
  2. Rockblocks mud flaps
  3. Aftermarket wheels and 35”s
Sponsored