JP_Oracle

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
I ordered both at the same time plus a set of pre-runners that all came on the same order delivered and installed same day.
Are you having any issues with the reverse light shutting down? Or just the signal out error?
Sponsored

First Name
R4
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubi
Occupation
Shape Shifter
Are you having any issues with the reverse light shutting down? Or just the signal out error?
as far as I can tell just signal out error although I have zero clue what the lights are actually doing while I am driving. What do I do to test? They seem fine in park and I hit the hazards and reverse lights.

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Investment Banker
I installed my flush mount taillights yesterday and I’m having two issues on my sport s with the halogen package:

1) Left tail light out message causing the hyper flash

2) Reverse lights are not working but sometimes will turn off and on

I have the JScan app and changed flight LED’s but I’m still having these two issues.

JP_Oracle

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
as far as I can tell just signal out error although I have zero clue what the lights are actually doing while I am driving. What do I do to test? They seem fine in park and I hit the hazards and reverse lights.
Thanks for letting me know. You can either use a JSCAN or Tazer to config for aftermarket tails or you can get on the waiting list for a non-programmer solution when we have one.

JP_Oracle

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
I installed my flush mount taillights yesterday and I’m having two issues on my sport s with the halogen package:

I have the JScan app and changed flight LED’s but I’m still having these two issues.
Did you make sure the included resistors were plugged in per the install instructions?

We have a fix for this per my earlier post. Please read that for a better understanding of why that happens. Link to get parts here: https://forms.gle/amY935MWuiuGp7Gv8

Sponsored

bigd081285

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler unlimited JL
Thanks for letting me know. You can either use a JSCAN or Tazer to config for aftermarket tails or you can get on the waiting list for a non-programmer solution when we have one.
Hey sir

I just installed these. Factory LEDs so I removed the resistors and I went into my tazor and swapped it to no and back to yes on LED Taillights and I'm still getting Turn Signal Lights Out after about 10 seconds of it being left on and that it stays like that until I go back in the tazer and do it again. Then they work fine for 10 or seconds and same thing. Am I missing a step?

First Name
R4
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubi
Occupation
Shape Shifter
I’ll wait. I have zero reason for a taser or jscan.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Hey sir

I just installed these. Factory LEDs so I removed the resistors and I went into my tazor and swapped it to no and back to yes on LED Taillights and I'm still getting Turn Signal Lights Out after about 10 seconds of it being left on and that it stays like that until I go back in the tazer and do it again. Then they work fine for 10 or seconds and same thing. Am I missing a step?
Hello with the Taser be sure to first clear the existing codes, then disable turn signal lamp diagnostics you should be good!

First Name
R4
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubi
Occupation
Shape Shifter
Blind spot also does not function at all. 100% just confirmed on a 200 mile trip.

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
Went out this morning to once again double check the reverse light issue. Guess in this one I was the "DumbA$$) I brief I may have placed the new resistor in the wrong wiring. Double checked the picture supplied by Oracle. All good now
Thanks for owning up to making a mistake. That's a relief as I am waiting for the new resistors myself. Happy to hear the issue is resolved.

Sponsored

SpecialK

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Disabled Vet
Thanks for owning up to making a mistake. That's a relief as I am waiting for the new resistors myself. Happy to hear the issue is resolved.
Yes sir,I goof I admit it. In my defense(which isn't much)if the install expulsion was a little better I wouldn't have made such a simple mistake. But since I swapped the wires the correct way I haven't had any issue at all.

MrFahrenheit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
now this morning this popped up.

A8655F44-24F9-4E73-B2CE-D16A4D64583D.jpeg
Another person had what I think is a similar problem and they found out that the pins in the BSM connector were not making proper contact.

i believe i just got the oracle tail light system up and running. i have been having a problem with the Blind side monitoring system as well as the tail lights not working and after some help from Justin at Oracle and some trouble shooting of wires and pins, i got all of it up and running. the problem that I was having was the pins that were in the connector for the bsm sensors were not engaging the pins in the sensors.

JP_Oracle

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
now this morning this popped up.

Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount Tail Lights A8655F44-24F9-4E73-B2CE-D16A4D64583D
Check the seating of the contacts at the sensor connectors. Here's a video on how to unlock the wire release to push them back into place (Super easy):
Sponsored