First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Occupation
consultant
I ended up breaking down and getting JSCAN. I have a factory LED and you need to do this process to fix the hyper flash and stuff:

Load up JSCAN, go into Adaptions. Go to “Lights Conversion -> US to EURO”

5EBFA5F3-819C-4468-BE4E-96763A1377F0.jpeg

Then find the left and right rear diagnostic settings:

507863DA-9DDC-4F2F-89D7-9C18ECC4D55F.jpeg

Start with one side, set the value to deactivate then Hit Go. Once you get the confirmation, turn on that blinker until the hyper flash stops.

Then repeat for the other side.

I did not change any other settings than these ones. I left all the tail lamp led things active. They don’t need to be changed for Factory LED trucks.

I have not had any issue since.

tking13

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Occupation
consultant
I ended up breaking down and getting JSCAN. I have a factory LED and you need to do this process to fix the hyper flash and stuff:

Load up JSCAN, go into Adaptions. Go to “Lights Conversion -> US to EURO”

5EBFA5F3-819C-4468-BE4E-96763A1377F0.jpeg

Then find the left and right rear diagnostic settings:

507863DA-9DDC-4F2F-89D7-9C18ECC4D55F.jpeg

Start with one side, set the value to deactivate then Hit Go. Once you get the confirmation, turn on that blinker until the hyper flash stops.

Then repeat for the other side.

I did not change any other settings than these ones. I left all the tail lamp led things active. They don’t need to be changed for Factory LED trucks.

I have not had any issue since.

Just tried this procedure (very detailed - TY), but I m still getting the hyperflash and turn signal light out message when I start the Jeep

Any thoughts?

OP
OP
Renegade

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Just tried this procedure (very detailed - TY), but I m still getting the hyperflash and turn signal light out message when I start the Jeep

Any thoughts?
I didn't do the US to Euro adaptation. Did you do all 4 LED adaptations for the tail light, brake light, turn signal, and reverse lights?

tking13

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Occupation
consultant

Any thoughts?

Update on my experience... Contacted JSCAN via Facebook and went through the settings as listed above. Tech had me go to Body Module and clear codes. This immediately corrected both the hyperflash as well as the error code.

Can't say enough about the JSCAN tech... Combined with these instructions, this process worked perfectly!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Markpod7

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Anyone added the resistor fix for the halogens yet? Mine just shipped

BigDaddy G

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
CEO of Retirement at The Patch life
@ScooterInTX if you had factory halogen and using Jscan, the below settings are all you should have to change to LED if you are NOT using the included resistor.

The US->Euro diagnostic setting mentioned is only if you get turn signal out messages. It’s my understanding those coming from halogen have not gotten this message.

If you have issue with the backup lights not saying on, you should reach out to Oracle to get a new set of resistors which has resolved this for most it seems.
That fixed it for mine Thanks

just_another_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
They just snap into the line or come with instructions i guess?
They actually come with instructions to wire them to your brake lights, which is wrong. Here's the correct way to wire them:

Essentially, you just need to tap one end of each resistor to the white wire and the other end to the black wire, on the ORACLE Tail Light harness. These resistors aren't polarized, so it doesn't matter which end goes to which wire. Here's a clearer picture as to where to tap those in on the tails:

Rev.jpg

Sponsored

JP_Oracle

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR

Bad324

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Anybody order these around Black Friday/Cyber Monday and been given any ETA when they might arrive? Emailed oracle and got canned customer service speak and no actual information.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Anybody order these around Black Friday/Cyber Monday and been given any ETA when they might arrive? Emailed oracle and got canned customer service speak and no actual information.
Hi Brian, we have an email about to send to those waiting for fulfillment. This message hasn't been released to customer service yet today, but I can update you here now.

We have a large batch shipping in mid-February that we expect to cover most of the open orders. For context, we have fulfilled orders placed through the end of August 2021. We will have another more in-depth update closer to that mid-Feb date, and tracking emails will send when your order ships of course. I hope that helps to give some clarity, and we appreciate your patience.

-Rachel

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link

Bad324

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Hi Brian, we have an email about to send to those waiting for fulfillment. This message hasn't been released to customer service yet today, but I can update you here now.

We have a large batch shipping in mid-February that we expect to cover most of the open orders. For context, we have fulfilled orders placed through the end of August 2021. We will have another more in-depth update closer to that mid-Feb date, and tracking emails will send when your order ships of course. I hope that helps to give some clarity, and we appreciate your patience.

-Rachel
Hi Rachel - this is indeed the kind of information I was looking for so I appreciate it very much!
Sponsored