Flush Mount Tail Lights

vkyolv

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
These are still estimating for August, there is no set date yet. We will update you when there is more information available. Thank you!

-Missy
Any updates? Do y'all at least have a target set for early / mid / late Aug?
Sponsored

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
As late as the reverse lights shipped, I am thinking it will probably be Christmas
Worth the wait though. Got a quality product that looks better and was substantially cheaper than the compeditors.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Any updates? Do y'all at least have a target set for early / mid / late Aug?
Hi Mark, we don't have a specific date to share. Not official, but I would say to anticipate a late August shipment. Any updates to this estimation will certainly be posted here for everyone.

-Rachel

Sponsored

vkyolv

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Hi Mark, we don't have a specific date to share. Not official, but I would say to anticipate a late August shipment. Any updates to this estimation will certainly be posted here for everyone.

-Rachel
Understood and thank you.

RobbertCole

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 1997 Mustang GT
So they made this goofy design to account for a package that more than half of all Gladiators don't have. And to top it off the assist system is only the the LED fixture and not the Halogen one. Feel like they could have had a different design for the halogen one based on that.
This cannot be a serious post. Do you know how much money it would take to design a diffrent light for gladiators without the sensor? Then what put the "better looking" tail light on the lower price jeep? Another step in assembly?

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
This cannot be a serious post. Do you know how much money it would take to design a diffrent light for gladiators without the sensor? Then what put the "better looking" tail light on the lower price jeep? Another step in assembly?
wow you went back far in this thread. And yes, its a really dumb design overall for a package. I mean Oracle did a better job at a fair price compared to what Mopar put out. They crippled all the trims for one feature seems really odd. I am so glad I didn't waste the money on the Mopar LED package and am glad Oracle is getting that money instead (and it averages to be about the same).

Sponsored

Dqban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Occupation
APRN
Oracles design potentially accomodates those without blind spot detection. They have stated the space it would normally occupy may be used for other purposes.

RobbertCole

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 1997 Mustang GT
wow you went back far in this thread. And yes, its a really dumb design overall for a package. I mean Oracle did a better job at a fair price compared to what Mopar put out. They crippled all the trims for one feature seems really odd. I am so glad I didn't waste the money on the Mopar LED package and am glad Oracle is getting that money instead (and it averages to be about the same).
I just started at the beginning and that's as far as I got before I read something absolutely ridiculous.

Deleted member 30519

I couldn't wait any longer and just got these cheap LEDs for $140. I'll probably buy the oracle ones next year.

PSX_20210711_181235.jpg

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
I couldn't wait any longer and just got these cheap LEDs for $140. I'll probably buy the oracle ones next year.

Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount Tail Lights PSX_20210711_181235
For me it was less about LED and more about flush mount tucked in design, though both are important elements. That's a great shot of your JT. Does the rear bumper wrap around?

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
I just started at the beginning and that's as far as I got before I read something absolutely ridiculous.
opening post of this thread kind of proved the stock ones are a dumb design for an offraod vehicle. Especially for a feature a large amount of them don't even have.
Sponsored