First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
It's funny, the more I look at the back now, I feel like the bumper sticks out too far! I guess they had those protruding taillights for a reason.
Time for Oracle to whip up some flush mount bumpers with their bumper lights integrated. It’s only money!
Sponsored

mike921921

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Retired

SteveInOrlando

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Software Design
Just took it out for a drive, and getting a warning that both turn signals are out.

From my understanding, if I already had LEDs in the rear, I didn’t need to use the resistors or change any settings in Tazer?
Read further back in the thread. they stated their bulbs pull more than the standard LED, you will need to set that setting to Aftermarket LED.

Nuttall

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR ,2023 Grand Cherokee ,2011 Toyota Tundra
Occupation
Construction
I had the halogen and installed the new taillights with the resistors installed. I have a flickering when no brakes are applied. Any thoughts?

Sponsored

FutureOdin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
Any idea what the setting is actually doing? I don't have a Tazer, but use JScan. I can see settings for lights voltage regulation, but it asks me to set a certain voltage, in increments of 0.2V

salsadoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon
Just took it out for a drive, and getting a warning that both turn signals are out.

From my understanding, if I already had LEDs in the rear, I didn’t need to use the resistors or change any settings in Tazer?
same here. i have the stock LED lights so i didn’t use the resistors (as per the video instructions) and now i also get the warning that both turn signals are out.

guess i’ll have to try and put the resistors in or try my JScan.

my lights also not sit totally flush despite pushing in while tightening the bolts

lastly I thought the resistors where supposed to have double sided tape on them, like the video. mine didn’t come with them. luckily i already have extra 3M VHB tape.

Nuttall

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR ,2023 Grand Cherokee ,2011 Toyota Tundra
Occupation
Construction
same here. i have the stock LED lights so i didn’t use the resistors (as per the video instructions) and now i also get the warning that both turn signals are out.

my lights also not sit totally flush despite pushing in while tightening the bolts

lastly I thought the resistors where supposed to have double sided tape on them, like the video. mine didn’t come with them. luckily i already have extra 3M VHB tape.
Mine also didn't have the double sided tape.

FutureOdin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara

I was playing around with the "Lights voltage regulation" for the right and left rear corners, was default set to 13.6V, I bumped it up to 14.2V and it seems to have gone away. Although now my outside temp. gauge reads 140F... I decided to let it stew for a bit and check it in the morning.

RobCart

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
IT
Any idea what the setting is actually doing? I don't have a Tazer, but use JScan. I can see settings for lights voltage regulation, but it asks me to set a certain voltage, in increments of 0.2V
Check JSCAN LOVERS on Facebook. They have a FAQ on (not all) there setttings.

Sponsored

FutureOdin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
Check JSCAN LOVERS on Facebook. They have a FAQ on (not all) there setttings.
Thanks! Found this:

LED lights / indicators warning
When original traditional lights / indicators are replaced with LEDs, even if you set the corresponding settings to let the ECU know that LEDs are present, it is possible to get a dashboard error about malfunctioning light / indicator.
If you are certain the lights / indicators work properly and want to remove the error from your dashboard:
  1. Go to Adaptation
  2. Tap search (a magnifying glass in a green circle)
  3. Type “diagnostics”
  4. Disable the corresponding “diagnostics present” setting.
This will tell the ECU not to monitor the state of the sepcified lamp or indicator.

EDIT: Actually, I think this would still show the hyper-flashing that's occurring on the dash, so maybe this isn't a solution

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Well so much for plug and play.

Welcome to the shit show

XJamesX

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 JT Mojave, ‘20 Jeep JL
I’ll add some positive feedback. I installed mine and I had ZERO issues (and I was too excited to watch their video) with the fit. The lights worked fine going from stock halogen to these LED, but the reverse lights didn’t stay on until I switched settings with the Tazer

(edit- I didn’t want to run the resistors so I removed them, which is probably why the reverse lights didn’t Stay on, and relied on the Tazer I already have)
Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount Tail Lights 430CD82B-9445-41D0-936E-28F3CB398351

Last edited:

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
Lights showed up but too late to install tonight.

Wart removal begins tomorrow. Motobilt bumper so don't think it'll be as junk in the trunk looking.

Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount Tail Lights PXL_20211015_032742422
Sponsored