GATOR Gladiator JT Club

LoJac963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Another gator

20200622_084046.jpg
What steps are those? I did the Iron Cross steps and they don't follow the body lines and are still very high, thinking about sending them back. Do these follow the body at the rear or are they completely straight?
Sponsored

Under-Pressure

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I'm torn between Gator and Gobi myself. As we all know it's hard to get a judge colors on a PC monitor but I'm guessing Gator is more green and Gobi is more of a tan/sand color. Is Gobi one of the colors of the 2017 Recon edition?
Yes Gobi was a 2017 Recon color. I had one & loved the color but like my gator much better. The gobi would shift in color very close to gator in low light conditions. Direct sunlight light the gobi is very tan.

6B3B82B7-4765-403F-8CA2-3A6DFDC7D9E0.jpeg

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
The gobi would shift in color very close to gator in low light conditions. Direct sunlight light the gobi is very tan.
Gator shifts a ton as well. For comparison, I took a couple pics from page 131 of this Gator thread to show how Gator looks in various light. Hopefully the JT owners don't mind.

These are all Gator JTs and as you can see, the time of day and light exposure greatly affect the color...

Jeep Gladiator GATOR Gladiator JT Club gator_var

Sponsored

Under-Pressure

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Gator shifts a ton as well.
I think it shifts more than my Gobi did. The lightest gator gets is about the darkest my gobi got. When I spotted my gladiator on the dealer lot I swore it was gobi when driving by. Had no clue Jeep had this color but very happy they did & shocked it’s a discontinued color.

sail2xxs

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon M/T
Occupation
Govt
Hi everyone,

This is our first Jeep (Toyota and Ford truck family) and we're really excited about it. Picked it up last Thursday, and have already put a bit over 1400 miles on it. If you're familiar at all with Maryland/Virginia area, we've taken it through Greenridge State Forest (north and south sides of 68) and Switzer Lake/Skidmore Fork/Dunkle Hollow/Flagpole Knob and Union Springs on Monday. This is off Route 33 West from Harrisonburg VA. Definitely interesting in the rain, and great for washing off the truck on the way home. :)

Looking forward to learning from everyone, and perhaps catching up out on the roads and trails! Not much of a forum poster, but I do try to read as much as possible - ears open and mouth shut is the best way to learn. :)
Jeep Gladiator GATOR Gladiator JT Club GWNF

Best,

Chris

Sponsored

Gator Pit

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Gator
Occupation
Operations Manager
New Gator Sport S Max Tow here from Fort Wayne, Indiana! I’ve had mine for about 45 days now scoped it out on the Jeep website before it was delivered to the dealer. It was only on the lot for one day before I picked it up.
I‘ve added Rubicon rock rails, Rugged ridge tonneau cover and door sill covers. Just ordered a Tazer in prepreation for a lift and tire upgrades, doing a bunch of research to make sure I do it right the first time.
Jeep Gladiator GATOR Gladiator JT Club DA97069E-AAAB-41FD-BDE4-B3459255580F