First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
Saw a Jeep commercial that Black Friday sales have started and Gladiators have employee pricing.
Sponsored

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
I checked web page and did not see it for the JT, shows it to be for 2019 models excluding Wrangler. Sure hope it updates. Very misleading as add pic shows all the vehicles.

OP
OP
RH 67

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I checked web page and did not see it for the JT, shows it to be for 2019 models excluding Wrangler. Sure hope it updates. Very misleading as add pic shows all the vehicles.
TV commercial mentioned the Gladiator. If i did not already have mine it would be worth a trip to the dealer.

Sponsored

OP
OP
RH 67

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
Getting 5-7% off invoice like most dealers are willing to do is cheaper than employee pricing. Maybe this deal would be easier at dealers unwilling to negotiate but most dealers seem willing to do better if you push. Just ask for the invoice paper and you will see the invoice and EP price which is employee price. Take 5% off invoice and should be below EP.

OP
OP
RH 67

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Getting 5-7% off invoice like most dealers are willing to do is cheaper than employee pricing. Maybe this deal would be easier at dealers unwilling to negotiate but most dealers seem willing to do better if you push. Just ask for the invoice paper and you will see the invoice and EP price which is employee price. Take 5% off invoice and should be below EP.
True, but it makes it easier for people who live in areas like SoCal as i do. It took me over a month of persistence to finally get 5% below invoice, it was not fun but in the end i got what i wanted.

Sponsored

OP
OP
RH 67

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Depends on what model your buying.
Right. When I brought it up to the guy who sold me my Gladiator, we've become somewhat friends since the purchase and he's been available to answer all the questions I've had, he said he heard about dealerships (and folks bringing up the various "deals"/offers found on jeep forums) offering employee pricing. Unlike other models, the dealership doesn't get anything from FCA on Gladiators. If they sell at a loss or lesser margine, they don't get "reimbursed" like say they do for the Wrangler. It used to be that way for the Wrangler, but now he said Wranglers have been selling low and they've had FCA help them with the loss.

NVM

Last edited:

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Occupation
Department of the Army Civilian
It’s only a good deal if you are happy with the deal you got. There will always be instances when you second guess yourself about buying at the right time. None of us can see into future and know if rebates or sales are coming.

Last edited:

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
It’s only a good deal if you are happy with the deal you got. There will always be instances when you second guess yourself about buying at the right time. None of us can see into future and know if rebates or sales are coming.
Agreed. And there will always be some better deal, for some special event, at some dealership. I am happy with mine.

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Subaru Legacy, 2012 Mercedes Sprinter
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
How good is employee pricing?
On my EP deal it was about 10% below MSRP. EP for FCA is usually 5% below factory invoice.
Sponsored

Last edited: