First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Occupation
Problem solver
So on my 2020 the gauges would randomly turn off while driving and my washer fluid reservoir kept running dry. Now the whole gauge cluster is blank, needles don’t move, can’t spray washer and my driver side tail light is out plus the blind spot lights are on. Checked fuses 15/41 I believe and all good. Dealership wants to keep the jeep to diagnose and repair but I live deep in a valley and need 4x4. They don’t have a truck I can trail with. Any tips or help will be appreciated. Using my phone for a speedometer for now but really need a tach cause it’s manual and too quiet.
Sponsored

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
You might be able to get ahold of @JeepCares and have them get you a 4x4 rental while the dealership has it? If your situation requires a comparable temp vehicle they should be able to accomodate.

OP
OP

Dukester

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Occupation
Problem solver
You might be able to get ahold of @JeepCares and have them get you a 4x4 rental while the dealership has it? If your situation requires a comparable temp vehicle they should be able to accomodate.
Thank you. I just want the part so I can do it myself but they have a waiting list on service as well. I live in an island so it’s a trek then adding work and homeschooling the kid...pain in the ass.

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Thank you. I just want the part so I can do it myself but they have a waiting list on service as well. I live in an island so it’s a trek then adding work and homeschooling the kid...pain in the ass.
Thanks for tagging us here. Do know, loaner vehicles are provided at the dealer level and based on availability. That said, although I cannot guarantee that one will be provided, we can dig into this further. To get started, please send us a private message, Dukester.

Kate
Jeep Cares

The Crusader

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting gray JTSD.
Occupation
Field Engineer
Sounds like a grounding issue or rats chewing wiring. Could you have kicked a connector loose or recently worked behind the dash?

Sponsored

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Sounds like a grounding issue or rats chewing wiring. Could you have kicked a connector loose or recently worked behind the dash?
Rats/mice sounds like a good place to start.
OP- Do you happen to have a tuner or programmer (Tazer, etc.) attached?

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
With those problems, I wouldn't trust it to drive. I'd turn it over to the dealer and rent something to get by. But, you do you.

OP
OP

Dukester

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Occupation
Problem solver
Thank you guys. No rats, looked around for loose connections, I am pretty good with mechanical repairs. I’m not so concerned about the rental it’s more about the abuse to the rental to get to my house. 3 miles 4wd low combination of mud wallows, dust trail and barrel size boulders. Realized that a skyjacker 6” lift is just for mall crawling as I’ve dusted all the bushings in 8000 Miles and both front shocks are going limp. That said has anyone else had gauge issues? Word o mouf said there’s a recall but haven’t seen it around. How about your guys steering? Any death wobble?
Sponsored