Sponsored

Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

DTDHI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra, 2014 Toyota Prius, 1999 Jeep Cherokee, 2018 ZX14R
Hey @DTDHI ,

I just talked to chat and they said my Jeep moved in to paint and body. But when I use the forum Database I am not seeing anything. If you have the time could you tell me what you see. Vin 1C6JJTAGXLL183822. Thanks!
upload_2020-1-29_14-17-55.png

Advertisement

Daeyis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR 6spd
KZ status but no ship date yet. Got the build sheet alert this morning.

one2doo

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT White Rubicon ,2018 Ram 2500 4x4 Cummins,2005 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Cummins, Mahindra Roxor,2018 .
When does this start working.? Mine is being built F paint

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
No there is no reason to buy local. I live in Orlando...and ordered my JT from TriCity in NC. No dealer near me would come close.

I will be picking up the JT this Friday....thus far everything has been done thru email.
I also bought from Travis at TriCity in NC . Excellent experience. I rented a car one way and dropped it off at the Greensboro airport after driving down from NH. It’s a days drive but rolled a long weekend vacation into it so it really didn’t cost anything extra to get there and back.

Sponsored

GA D90

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 LR Defender , '21 JTR
Occupation
Paramedic
I also bought from Travis at TriCity in NC . Excellent experience. I rented a car one way and dropped it off at the Greensboro airport after driving down from NH. It’s a days drive but rolled a long weekend vacation into it so it really didn’t cost anything extra to get there and back.
No JT yet? What are you looking to get into?
Hey just noticed this. So you’re from up this way and ordered down in NC, that’s cool! Any issues, did you do most of the deal via email? Must have been a good deal, I’ve been doing a little looking around here, seem pretty close to MSRP. I actually look into it a bit, you can fly into Greensboro pretty cheap out of Boston.
Loved to hear about the experience! Congrats on your new truck!

lkeith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Hello, new owner here. I've been looking around and there is a lot of great information on the site. However, I am trying to find a way to track my order without contacting Jeep regularly. I placed my order 1/22 and have a VIN number, but nothing comes up on this tool. My understanding is that is normal until build is complete. But is there anywhere else to track production? Thanks.

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey just noticed this. So you’re from up this way and ordered down in NC, that’s cool! Any issues, did you do most of the deal via email? Must have been a good deal, I’ve been doing a little looking around here, seem pretty close to MSRP. I actually look into it a bit, you can fly into Greensboro pretty cheap out of Boston.
Loved to hear about the experience! Congrats on your new truck!
My signature has the basics, but I will put together a tutorial based on my experience to show how easy it is. It looks like from reading other threads that Rubicons seem to get preferential treatment for orders as there are too many sports and overlands on dealer lots.

GA D90

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 LR Defender , '21 JTR
Occupation
Paramedic
My signature has the basics, but I will put together a tutorial based on my experience to show how easy it is. It looks like from reading other threads that Rubicons seem to get preferential treatment for orders as there are too many sports and overlands on dealer lots.
That sounds great, thanks !

Sponsored

rbryant76

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon
Shipped on Friday, at the dealership today. (I am in Cincinnati, so no rail transit).

Gonna head out tonight to grab it.

Sting Gray - Rubicon - manual trans, all options except upgraded wheels and body matched fenders/top.

Ordered 11/25 - hopefully delivery 2/3

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shipped on Friday, at the dealership today. (I am in Cincinnati, so no rail transit).

Gonna head out tonight to grab it.

Sting Gray - Rubicon - manual trans, all options except upgraded wheels and body matched fenders/top.

Ordered 11/25 - hopefully delivery 2/3
I must have hit the timing just right - I ordered the gator just after the color was released. But it is anyone’s guess what factors go into the sequencing of the builds that made yours take twice as long.

one2doo

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT White Rubicon ,2018 Ram 2500 4x4 Cummins,2005 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Cummins, Mahindra Roxor,2018 .
I found the build sheet. This still showed not found.1C6JJTBG9LL185463

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
Window Sticker this morning!

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
Window Sticker this morning!
But this is wierd ... It shows the "Forward-Facing TrailCam" at $595 but then listed below it is "Integrated Off–Road Camera Credit" at -$595. I wonder, did they forget to install it, or am I getting some kind of discount ???

Anybody else have anything like this on their window sticker?

I guess a call to the dealer is in order.

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement