Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Altitude, Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Firefighter/ EMT
How long have you been in JB? On the JL side it can be 1 to 14 days.
I just got ahold of FCA today, I’ve been sitting in final inspection/accessories for 13 days. This, after sitting in D1 status for 29 days.

Advertisement

TheGreatCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave Previous: 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2013 Ford Escape
I just got my window sticker this morning. Dealer sent me a text yesterday saying it shipped. No ETA given yet though.

TheGreatCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave Previous: 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2013 Ford Escape
Picked it up today. The dealer was super slow, pretty unhappy given the COVID-19 sitch. But I picked it up and made it home in one piece, 3.5hrs each way. Nice break in.

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Picked it up today. The dealer was super slow, pretty unhappy given the COVID-19 sitch. But I picked it up and made it home in one piece, 3.5hrs each way. Nice break in.
Mine has been sitting at the rail yard waiting to be transported to dealer. Dealer says there is a shortage of transporters and drivers because Covid-19 plant shutdown has caused a shortage of vehicles and they are playing catch-up.

TheGreatCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine has been sitting at the rail yard waiting to be transported to dealer. Dealer says there is a shortage of transporters and drivers because Covid-19 plant shutdown has caused a shortage of vehicles and they are playing catch-up.
I have no idea how they got the car so quickly after production.

Sponsored

RJW10877

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Altitude, Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Firefighter/ EMT
Anyone else in my shoes? I’ve been stuck in “I” status for more than two weeks now. Apparently FCA likes my Mojave order so much, they don’t want to send it to me.

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKURX & 2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Mine is still sitting in Indiana...

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Occupation
Retired
Many of the trains stop at other auto plants to pick up vehicles heading in same direction. Last year I watched one leave Toledo, go up to Michigan, then Indiana, then Illinois then head towards Spokane. Plus if it isn't a total car transport train it picks up and drops other railcars.

Mine sat in Chicago one day moving a couple of miles from one railroad company yard to another company yard to continue on.

Sponsored

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Just got word my Overland is at the dealer, finally! Will take delivery this afternoon 7-28-20. Four months and two weeks since ordering.

Cgreene

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Just got word my Overland is at the dealer, finally! Will take delivery this afternoon 7-28-20. Four months and two weeks since ordering.
Daaaamn that is not encouraging for us who ordered last month haha congrats though! Super excited for you!

Neohiofan

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 jk polar edition
I ordered a sport s max tow on 7/22. How long can I figure on waiting with COVID and every other worldly problem right now?

kclendaniel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel
Since per the build tracker they are now producing orders put in as late as 6/20 I would say they are nearly back on track.

Advertisement

Advertisement