Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

b-roc

First Name
Broc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM
I just need mine to hurry up and get here so that I start driving it and stop (o.k. ... slow down) on the purchasing of mods/upgrades! :LOL:

Dealer says at the railyard in a few days and at the dealer by the end of the month ... maybe

Advertisement

Monte.Trumbull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
car
Like others have said, I don't get it. I ordered a week before you and I'm "awaiting additional parts to be installed". Probably my bedliner. So it's been sitting around doing nothing for 8 days. My build sheet arrived on the exact same day of my D1 Status Estimated Ship date.

But not only is the entire 'order to delivery' for you going to be about 3 or 4 weeks shorter than mine, I'm looking at each phase and each one is way shorter for you. Like you were building by 24 days in, I didn't start framing until 47 days in. From build sheet to shipping, you were about 10 days. I'm going to be closer to 15 to 20 days if I'm lucky.

I'm also getting really frustrated with not being to get information from anyone. It's not the dealership's fault. They are not building the vehicle. And JeepCares is useless. They don't even have access to see that I had an estimated ship date of Nov 4th which is long gone already.
I don't know how I got so lucky. I was expecting late November or December for delivery. The dealership could not believe it either. Wishing all of you waiting a speedy delivery!

mazeppa

First Name
y= x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
Last edited:

b-roc

First Name
Broc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM
For those of us waiting on shipping (i.e. KZ status), here is some work from the JL forum to estimate time from rail or train to your dealership. This is based off of 2018 data for JL shipments from Toledo

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...are-beyond-d1-status.17691/page-8#post-442102

Sorted by state:
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking upload_2018-11-10_8-6-19-

delivered 2018 data to come up with transit time from rail to dealer. The data isn't easy to work with because the status history isn't the same for every vehicle, so I wasn't able to use all the data without manually combing through over 400 vehicles, so the sample I could automatically pull statuses for ~130. Certainly not a big sample but the best I could do in a short time. Pretty interesting.

Sorted by state:
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking upload_2018-11-10_8-6-19-

Sorted by transit time:
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking upload_2018-11-10_8-8-34-

Keyser_Soze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Ascent, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
For those of us waiting on shipping (i.e. KZ status), here is some work from the JL forum to estimate time from rail or train to your dealership. This is based off of 2018 data for JL shipments from Toledo

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...are-beyond-d1-status.17691/page-8#post-442102

Sorted by state:
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking upload_2018-11-10_8-8-34-
Ugh. Council Bluffs, 20 days. That will put me into December. Hopefully they’ll have employee pricing for all next month so I can least save a little money for waiting so long.

Sponsored

hemigeno

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTO; '18 Durango; '13 JK
I have only been checking with JeepChat twice per week, and my dealership once per week (after the first 2-3 weeks went by). Today's JeepChat conversation did not give me any good news, other than they have now submitted a request to the "Ordering Team" to see if they could give me a production date. There's an assigned Case Number, so at least it sounds official. It was JeepChat who volunteered to submit the request, I didn't know there was such a thing as the Ordering Team. They may not be willing or able to send a request until an order reaches a certain "age".

Hopefully this will get things moving.

:fingerscrossed:

Stevevdbh

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Manager
Ordered on 9/26 arrived yesterday. Picking up later today. Total time was 46 days from order placed to delivery.
I just don't get it! Wow good for you! Still waiting and ordered over 2 weeks before you!

DJ_Rubi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKUR, 2021 JTR Diesel
installed the Warn VR EVO 12K winch and mounting plate that have been waiting since Aug for the Gladiator to arrive.

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking winch5

CCOlotti

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Eco Diesel
Vehicle Showcase
Was just told my order is in “G” status moving down the line! Woot woot! Still no window sticker yet not sure what stage that gets posted. Here’s hoping the shipping doesn’t hold it up. A

Sponsored

zach471

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Was just told my order is in “G” status moving down the line! Woot woot! Still no window sticker yet not sure what stage that gets posted. Here’s hoping the shipping doesn’t hold it up. A
who was able to give you that code? Jeep Chat didn't know what I was talking about when I asked.

CCOlotti

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Eco Diesel
Vehicle Showcase
who was able to give you that code? Jeep Chat didn't know what I was talking about when I asked.
Honestly...I have a "guy". Not being cryptic I just have made multiple FCA orders over the years for SRT's and Jeeps. It's a "who you know" not what you know . I met a guy years ago that has the right connections..

Keyser_Soze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Ascent, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Honestly...I have a "guy". Not being cryptic I just have made multiple FCA orders over the years for SRT's and Jeeps. It's a "who you know" not what you know . I met a guy years ago that has the right connections..
Your salesperson can tell you. Jeep Chat no longer gives out status codes, but every dealership can login and see the status in the database. Everyone, Jeep Chat and your dealer, is using the same info unless you have someone following your truck through each process, which I find rather difficult to envision. Even if you knew a person in assembly, they could only tell you when it passed them, and given they assemble thousands of these, they’d likely have no clue which blue Rubicon was which.

jsavasta

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Jeep Cherokee
Occupation
Electrician
To my surprise, dealer calls me to day that my Gadiator arrived. I ordered 10/6 & wasn't expected till end of November to middle of December today was supposed to be my estimated build date. Hopefully its mine we'll see Tuesday when I pick it up.

Advertisement

Advertisement