Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Building engineer
Hey guys,

Im new to the forum and wanted yalls expert opinion. I will be putting a 2 1/2" lift on my JT sport w/o max tow. I really like those XD FMJ 137 with the red ring. I want the tires to stick out just a hair (1" or so). Will the 9" wide wheel work on 17" diameter?. I didn't want spacers if I can avoid it. Thank you very much for the info.
Sponsored

dustanner

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
You'll love the wheels, I love mine. The back spacing is just aggressive enough without looking like a bro dozer.
You will need to get smaller diameter lug nuts though. I am not sure what the size was, my tire shop got them from their distributer for 2 bucks a piece.

IMG_20191010_084737.jpg
Are these 37s? Looks great!!

JCstud21

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2019 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
My Rubicon on 37X12.5s! Just got the front Warn Tube Doors in, and just had to try them out!!
Jeep Gladiator Gladiators on Mopar 2" Lift Kit TubeDoors

Sponsored

FL Handle Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubi

FL Handle Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubi
Thanks for the reply! I have the same wheel/tire setup and have been on the fence about the Mopar 2in. This confirms it’ll look awesome. Cheers!
I ended up adding the 3/4" teraflex spacer too. It still has a slight rake but looks so much better in my opinion. I will try to get a picture today. I did not notice any change in how it drives since adding the spacer

dustanner

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I ended up adding the 3/4" teraflex spacer too. It still has a slight rake but looks so much better in my opinion. I will try to get a picture today. I did not notice any change in how it drives since adding the spacer
Great to know! I was considering that as well to offset future winch weight.

Sponsored

Jarnaiz09

First Name
Julio Arnaiz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Do you guys just purchase this kit and that’s it? Do you need to add anything else to it? I saw a YouTube video on a guy saying you need to add different arms, spacers etc to the 2 inch lift kit from mopar

JeepTrucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
A098D20E-EB85-4F4B-90F0-5457311EAA4F.jpeg
D038678B-3903-4748-9AC6-4D7CC7165895.jpeg
Sting Gray, 2” Mopar Lift with 35” BFG AT KO2 on Fuel Recoil 17” x 8.5”, 4.5” backspace
This looks great. Did you add any other parts when you originally lifted it, or just the Mopar kit and wheels/tires? Were you happy with the ride? I’m curious if other relocation brackets, etc. are needed. Did you have to do any trimming? Thanks!

Last edited:

Under-Pressure

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Do you guys just purchase this kit and that’s it? Do you need to add anything else to it? I saw a YouTube video on a guy saying you need to add different arms, spacers etc to the 2 inch lift kit from mopar
The only other item I purchased was the Mopar / Fox steering stabilizer. Not required. I did purchase a Daytech 3/4” spacer kit but did not use it. Very happy how it sit’s & rides with the kit as is.

JeepTrucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
The only other item I purchased was the Mopar / Fox steering stabilizer. Not required. I did purchase a Daytech 3/4” spacer kit but did not use it. Very happy how it sit’s & rides with the kit as is.
Nice. No rubbing or vibrations?
Sponsored