First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Regional Service Manager
Mine has a decent dead zone as well. Can definitely feel it when it's windy. I did upgrade to the Fox stabilizer but the stab just masks the issue, doesn't actually fix anything. There are youtube vids showing the steering box flexing on some JTs. I would turn your wheel back and forth and see if that is the culprit. Mine does not flex and the bolts are torques to spec so in my case I don't think the synergy bracket would help mine.
I heard Jeep just announced a fix. The steering box is aluminum with aluminum bolts. Tell them of the issue and they upgrade both to steel. So o have heard.
Sponsored

JustNJeeps

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S GC, 1974 Chevy C10, 1998 GMC 2500
Vehicle Showcase
Are those the Rebel 5 Bronze with -12mm, if so do they stick out past the fenders much or nothing crazy? Contemplating these or Dirty Life 9303 DT-1 wheels. I like the Fuels because they are hub centric, but I am not sure that alone is enough to make me want these over the DT-1's. Thanks.
Yes, 17x9 -12 and no they don't stick out.
Are those the Rebel 5 Bronze with -12mm, if so do they stick out past the fenders much or nothing crazy? Contemplating these or Dirty Life 9303 DT-1 wheels. I like the Fuels because they are hub centric, but I am not sure that alone is enough to make me want these over the DT-1's. Thanks.
Yes, -12 and they stick out a little with the 37x12.5 tire

D22C6E8E-FDFD-4E06-84D4-3918FB76753E.jpeg

xs2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
2” Mopar Lift + Fox Steering Stabilizer
LT315/70R17 BFG KO2 Tires
Fuel Shok Wheels
Jeep Gladiator Gladiators on Mopar 2" Lift Kit D22C6E8E-FDFD-4E06-84D4-3918FB76753E
Hi! What offset and does the tires stick out? Hard to tell from this pic. Do you have a side profile pic?

JeepTrucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Hi! What offset and does the tires stick out? Hard to tell from this pic. Do you have a side profile pic?
-12 offset, 4.5” backspacing

With the lift, the axles are a bit off center, so the tires poke out between 2.75” and 3.25” depending on the side. It’s tough to show that accurately in a picture, but I just snapped a quick one in my garage for you:

Jeep Gladiator Gladiators on Mopar 2" Lift Kit 74AD82BD-9996-44A6-9BAD-0603ADAAE370

Last edited:

Sponsored

xs2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
-12 offset, 4.5” backspacing

With the lift, the axles are a bit off center, so the tires poke out between 2.75” and 3.25” depending on the side. It’s tough to show that accurately in a picture, but I just snapped a quick one in my garage for you:

Jeep Gladiator Gladiators on Mopar 2" Lift Kit 74AD82BD-9996-44A6-9BAD-0603ADAAE370
Much appreciated, thank you! :) I was going to go with -12 as well for these exact same wheels, but I think I'm getting +1 instead. Probably only 1/2 inch difference, not much. Thanks agains

xs2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Did you guys have to loosen the front UCA and rear LCA/UCA for install? seems like useless steps in the instruction.

Ktmracer21

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR. 2015 F350 King Ranch. 97 TJ trail beater
Occupation
Construction, self employed
2” mopar, 35” Klever r/t’s, 17x8.5 KMC Dirty Harrys with O offset, the wheel lip itself sticks out 7/8” (test fit wheels before tires were mounted) as best as I could to keep the tires under the fenders without looking dumb. And yes, i loosened all the control arms as I was under the Jeep with an impact, makes quick work and does seem to help things loosen up and not be torqued/pull any one direction
Jeep Gladiator Gladiators on Mopar 2" Lift Kit C6BC462C-49CB-4051-85B3-202B755C266D

Sponsored

BrightWhiteGladiator

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing - Planning & Research
Hi Guys- Im new to the forum and considering the Mopar lift for my new Gladiator Rubicon. It seems that some folks run the Mopar kit right out of the box without any additional parts while others add things an adjustable track bar. Is there any "right" answer here? Or is it more personal preference?
You should get adjustable track bars IMO so that you can re center the axles. The non-adjustable stock track bars were designed to center the axles at stock height.

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
You should only need a front track bar. I don't believe the rear is affected nearly as bad.

Ktmracer21

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR. 2015 F350 King Ranch. 97 TJ trail beater
Occupation
Construction, self employed
You should get adjustable track bars IMO so that you can re center the axles. The non-adjustable stock track bars were designed to center the axles at stock height.
Completely agree. I ran the rough country track bars on my jl, great price, heavy duty and easily adjustable. Used the same one today when I put the mopar lift on the jt.

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic
Did you guys have to loosen the front UCA and rear LCA/UCA for install? seems like useless steps in the instruction.
It’s great idea to, because those are torqued at ride height if not it puts strain on the bushings since you are changing the overall ride height, (angles on the control arms and track bars) you will more than likely wear out bushings and hear annoying noises

BrightWhiteGladiator

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing - Planning & Research
You should only need a front track bar. I don't believe the rear is affected nearly as bad.
About 1/4” difference in the back for me when I swapped out the back track bar
Sponsored