Sponsored

Gladiators on Mopar 2" Lift Kit

thaix

First Name
Thai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Ram Longhorn Laramie 3500 DRW, 2001 Porsche Boxster, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2017 Can Am X3 XRS
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
New to all this stuff.... Do you have a spare? If so, where the heck to you fit it?
No worries, I was new about 9 months ago as well.... The full size spare actually will fit underneath in the factory spare location. I keep it there for my day to day needs. When I go on trips and need that additional clearance I use the Rigd Swingout, https://www.rigdsupply.com/

rigd.jpg

spare.jpg

Golvach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Just got my Mopar lift done. 2021 Overland, 2" Mopar lift with fox shocks, adjustable track bar in the front, fox steering stablizer, synergy sector shaft brace, mopar performance wheels with 35x12.5x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MTs. Regearing to 4:56 next week.

Jeep Gladiator Gladiators on Mopar 2" Lift Kit IMG_4286.JPG
Jeep Gladiator Gladiators on Mopar 2" Lift Kit IMG_4282.JPG

Timebombtom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Jeep gladiator, 2003jeep wrangler, 2017 jeep r
Occupation
Op.tech. Quality
Yes spare tire matching. Fits under jeep

Sponsored

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Clear JTR/'15 Jeep Grand Cherokee/ '78 Jeep CJ-5/'69 Chevelle
Did you use the Rancho geometry correction brackets with the factory control arms or the slightly longer Mopar lift LCAs? What was your rational for either? Thanks in advance.
i used the Ranco GEO-RELO brackets with the provided LCA's in the Mopar kit. They are only 1/8" longer eye to eye than stock. I honestly dont know whey they even bother including them in the kit. Especially for the matter that the nomenclature states for the caster to be 4.5deg (+/-) 1deg after install... Ideal caster angle range for JT/JL platform is 5-7deg... My current configuration has me at 6.5deg caster.. its like driving a cloud on a set of rails. I absolutely love it.

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
i used the Ranco GEO-RELO brackets with the provided LCA's in the Mopar kit. They are only 1/8" longer eye to eye than stock. I honestly dont know whey they even bother including them in the kit. Especially for the matter that the nomenclature states for the caster to be 4.5deg (+/-) 1deg after install... Ideal caster angle range for JT/JL platform is 5-7deg... My current configuration has me at 6.5deg caster.. its like driving a cloud on a set of rails. I absolutely love it.
Thanks for the response and feedback. I just gathered parts to do a similar frankenlift: 2" mopar, front and rear track bars, rancho geo correction brackets. Good to hear the positive results

TheHime

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator
This may be a dumb question and I hate to be that guy but when doing the mopar lift on a max tow did anyone keep the rear springs?

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
This may be a dumb question and I hate to be that guy but when doing the mopar lift on a max tow did anyone keep the rear springs?
You mean actually keeping them on the truck? No the springs are what provides the lift. Otherwise you'll get the infamous "Carolina squat".

TheHime

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator
You mean actually keeping them on the truck? No the springs are what provides the lift. Otherwise you'll get the infamous "Carolina squat".
Gotcha! That makes a lot of sense just a dumb question lol. Thank you.

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Just got my Mopar lift done. 2021 Overland, 2" Mopar lift with fox shocks, adjustable track bar in the front, fox steering stablizer, synergy sector shaft brace, mopar performance wheels with 35x12.5x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MTs. Regearing to 4:56 next week.

thats nice. The 4.56 will make that a perfect set up. đź‘Ś

Eric Kern

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition Bright White (stock) / 2009 Harley Davidson Night Train / 2021 Yamaha GP1800R Riva Racing Stage 1+
Has anyone measured before and after on this kit?!? Specifically for a Rubi?!?

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Clear JTR/'15 Jeep Grand Cherokee/ '78 Jeep CJ-5/'69 Chevelle
This past weekend I met a fellow forum member in the Texas hill country and had an absolute blast. The JT impressed the hell out of me with its abilities, even more so in a manual. To my surprise the JT completed some technical obstacles with less effort than the wrangler 4doors we were wheeling with. Here are a few videos to follow. I’m on 2”MOPAR + 3/4” dayStar spacers front and rear and 37” BFG KO2’s on stock wheels at 12psi. Thanks @BLK HOLE
Sponsored