Sponsored

Gobi Gladiators Waiting Room

Back2Jeepin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler JK, 2022 JT Rubi Ordered
Rubi Ordered 4/8. As of today, Jeep Chat is giving me the same status I have been getting for a month:

"Thank you so much for holding. I am showing your vehicle has been scheduled for production. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly. Currently no delivery ETA has been provided. "

Congrats to those of you showing movement!

dajudge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon, 2001Cherokee XJ
Occupation
Network/Server Admin
Did the dealer or Jeep tell you about the ship date? Just checked with jeepchat and my gobi altitude is still in the scheduling phase. Ordered 4/25
Dealer, but he said that came from Jeep. We will see if it actually happens. They did make me take off the spray-in bedliner. According them Jeep says it is no longer available.

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Just received email from my dealer, estimated shipping date of 5-21. Ordered 3-4.​
Hard to get excited with the economy, plane tickets, gas prices, ah hell, who am I kidding? Iā€™m ā€˜bout to pee myself!šŸ¤£

Last edited:

mwd76

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Just sharing the update I received today as well. Got an email from the dealer:
" Jeep has updated the status on your Gladiator to D1. This means it's been scheduled for production and has an estimated shipping date to leave the factory on 5/19 "

Ordered 3/8 JTRD w quite a few bells/whistles.

Sponsored

dajudge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network/Server Admin
Did the dealer or Jeep tell you about the ship date? Just checked with jeepchat and my gobi altitude is still in the scheduling phase. Ordered 4/25
Supposedly 6/6

Not sure if it makes a difference but options I picked:
Aux Switches
Cold Weather
Tow
Hard Top
Automatic

Last edited:

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I have so much shit I want to install on my new one... those 35s and steelies are just taking up space in my basement. Already finalized my katzkin design and got them to send me a render, and got a quote from the local muffler shop to chop my middle muffler and weld a pipe in ($150). Armorlite just sitting my the shopping cart on the site ready to pull the trigger. Reached out to granger for an 8yr/125k maxcare. All this money just burning a hole in my pocket. My Lange Coyotes are in a box, and my tonneau is ready to come off the willys when it's mojave time. Cant wait to spend a couple weeks putting my truck together!

skindata

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Assembly Technician
Dealer, but he said that came from Jeep. We will see if it actually happens. They did make me take off the spray-in bedliner. According them Jeep says it is no longer available.
I ordered mine maybe two weeks before you and they never brought up anything about the bed liner being unavailable when I had them add it. Bed liner shortage now? šŸ˜‚

dajudge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network/Server Admin
From Lisa on FCACommunity Chat:
"Wow Glen. Your vehicle has jumped through three phases already and it is scheduled for production. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly."

Not sure what I picked that allowed this but we'll see if it really happens.

Sponsored

USMC_1Wire6337

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S/MT; 2017 Ram 2500 4x4 6.4 HEMI
Occupation
IT
My salesman just said my Gladiator is finished!!!! Here's hoping shipping iimbo doesn't eat it up! I hope it gets here before I leave for my first ever trip to Hawaii. You would think at almost 49, I would have gone at least once.

Jeep Gladiator Gobi Gladiators Waiting Room friday-happy-dance

KoBear

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Gobi JTR
From Lisa on FCACommunity Chat:
"Wow Glen. Your vehicle has jumped through three phases already and it is scheduled for production. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly."

Not sure what I picked that allowed this but we'll see if it really happens.
Jeep chat has had mine ā€œscheduled for productionā€ since I ordered it March 9th. Lol

I think Lisa is blowing smoke.

MrB

First Name
MrB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 JTM, '19 Audi Q5, '22 SQ5 (ordered)
Occupation
Make the internet go vroom
My salesman just said my Gladiator is finished!!!! Here's hoping shipping iimbo doesn't eat it up! I hope it gets here before I leave for my first ever trip to Hawaii. You would think at almost 49, I would have gone at least once.

Jeep Gladiator Gobi Gladiators Waiting Room 96431B69-98A5-42EF-A331-49504CB268CD
thatā€™s awesome! Youā€™ll love it there, my wife has been bugging me about going back (rough life lol)

Odd recommendation, but their 7-eleven gas stations have a great selection haha I would always pick up some spam masubi when Iā€™d stop for gas

dajudge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network/Server Admin
Jeep chat has had mine ā€œscheduled for productionā€ since I ordered it March 9th. Lol

I think Lisa is blowing smoke.
I am moving along under that exact assumption. When I get a call that it is at the dealer, then I will be confident I can get it.
Sponsored