Gobi Gladiators Waiting Room

dajudge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon, 2001Cherokee XJ
Occupation
Network/Server Admin
Ordered a Rubicon today. It will be interesting to see how long it takes to get to me. I am not worried about having to wait, it is what it is.
Sponsored

wolfstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 Gobi JTR (on order)
Gobi Gladiator manual ordered on 3/17. Build sheet found 5/12. Contacted Jeep chat and dealer.
Currently in Shipping stage with dealer ETA 5/23-6/6.

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Ordered 3/4, haven't found squat, cryptostickers or Jeep chat. Maybe it'll just show up out of the blue.

BlueScapegoat

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 ST185, 04 Ram SRT10, SC'd 05 Rubi, 22 JTRD
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered 3/4, haven't found squat, cryptostickers or Jeep chat. Maybe it'll just show up out of the blue.
Yeah, same here with a 3/8 date.

I'm starting to get anxious, not because of impatience, but I have some fairly large life changes occurring soon and it's going to make getting down to TN to pick it up a real chore shortly.

First world problems.

Pedal Metal

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 1975 Camaro, 1973 Beetle
Occupation
Analyst
More or less same here. I ordered 3/15 and last update was a ship eta of 5/17. Otherwise, radio silence on any further update. After reading that there was a Mojave (my trim level) decal shortage experienced by another board member, Iā€™m guessing that backlog wonā€™t help my situation. I suppose Iā€™m to believe that there must be some type of rare earth materials now used in the mfg of Mojave decals. BAHAHAHA!!!

Sponsored

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
More or less same here. I ordered 3/15 and last update was a ship eta of 5/17. Otherwise, radio silence on any further update. After reading that there was a Mojave (my trim level) decal shortage experienced by another board member, Iā€™m guessing that backlog wonā€™t help my situation. I suppose Iā€™m to believe that there must be some type of rare earth materials now used in the mfg of Mojave decals. BAHAHAHA!!!
For the price of the vehicle I think you might be on to something.
I haven't had any sort of update, shipping or otherwise, just a VON and a VIN.

skindata

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Assembly Technician
I know they build around 400 per day instead of 1000 like the JL but if this helps any my wife ordered her JL near the end of August 2020 and picked it up October 20th. Seemed to be about a 7-8 week period.

BlueScapegoat

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 ST185, 04 Ram SRT10, SC'd 05 Rubi, 22 JTRD
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Vehicle Showcase
For the price of the vehicle I think you might be on to something.
I haven't had any sort of update, shipping or otherwise, just a VON and a VIN.
I was given an expected ship date of... tomorrow 5/14 :CWL:

Seems odd given the factory is a Mon-Fri operation, aren't they?

Frank...

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 6-speed
Ordered 3/15
Jeep chat informed me my rig is built, in the accessory lounge. Tonneau cover & Bedliner are my best guess. Not sure if thatā€™s where they do the trail camera. No ship date yetā€¦

Stormtroopin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator
All I can say is be patient, I ordered mine and got it within 4 weeks. Gobi is gana look awsome congrats to all that order! I thought that color was never going to come around agian. I went with sarge but a small part of me still wishes I had a gobi I or gator.šŸ˜…

Sponsored

Frank...

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driveway drove off with my firecracker red Sport s today. Not use to being Jeepless.

1996XJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cherokee , 2021 JTMojave (punjabi), 22 gobiator
Occupation
Hot Dog proprietor
Driveway drove off with my firecracker red Sport s today. Not use to being Jeepless.
Is the used truck market still demanding good prices?

Frank...

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is the used truck market still demanding good prices?
Not sure, I got the quote At least 6 weeks ago, it took a while. It was by far the best offer, I had been fishing for a while. Wasnā€™t easy getting bites on the 6 speed.

Pedal Metal

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 1975 Camaro, 1973 Beetle
Occupation
Analyst
Not sure, I got the quote At least 6 weeks ago, it took a while. It was by far the best offer, I had been fishing for a while. Wasnā€™t easy getting bites on the 6 speed.
I questioned an appraiser at Carmax about his gladiator appraising insights before I bought my first and here is what he shared. Btw, he may have been biased, but the guy seemed very on the level to me, and I have a few insights into that industry. Autos and hardtops are worth the money and youā€™ll likely get all of that back and sell quicker, noticeable colors do well too. He also confirmed that there is just a average price point for any model with ā€˜the rightā€˜ options. Now, thatā€™s left to interpretation to some extent. Iā€™d just suggest if youā€™re considering resale to not get every option, because in spite of a ā€œbook valueā€ youā€™ll be over the wholesale auction averages for your trim level (Sport, Mojave, Rub., etc) which will likely limit the top number a wholesale buyer will bid on your vehicle.

notquiteflotsam

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Mojave; 2011 JKU Sport (retired)
I ordered 3/7 and just found out from my dealer (I called him) that its scheduled to be built. He took a picture of the screen and there's a 5/21 date that I *think* is the scheduled ship date. There still is nothing on cryptostickers nor on the jeep.com vin site. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Sponsored