Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
Looking at adding grab handles but also want to add a freedom top later on. I read that some grab handles wont fit with the Freedom. Anybody got suggestions about handles that do work? or ones that don't. Thanks in advance and thanks for letting me join, I've had 5 jeeps but first time to be in a Jeep forum.
Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Looking at adding grab handles but also want to add a freedom top later on. I read that some grab handles wont fit with the Freedom
Where did you read that? If you are talking about the freedom top that is part of the hard top, you'll be hard pressed to find any that don't work.

wachuko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
I had aftermarket in cool black/orange color to match the Mojave theme... But now I have issues after installing the Bestop Sunriderā€¦.

I ordered the Mopar (OEM) grab handles for the front to fix thatā€¦. No orange accent but I do not care...

Last edited:

Sponsored

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜06 CRV, ā€˜14 Mazda3, ā€˜20 JTR (Gator)

rr11

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 2005 TJ 2003 F250
Occupation
Retired
I have had several different handles over the years, on the JT the Mopar handles screw in to the tubing and won't slip like the velcro ones.

Newlife

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 jeep gladiator rubicon
Really like I gpca. They swing out of the way and stay out of the way and they work well with the freedom tops. However I also have the sunrider and I am 90% confident I wonā€™t be able to use them with the sunrider.

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
If Iā€™m not mistaken, heā€™s referring to the Sunrider for hard top. I have the Sunrider and I know that anything that attaches to the top of the roll bar does interfere with the Sunrider.

I do indeed make custom parachord grab handles. They attach on the bottom of the roll bar and do not interfere with the Sunrider or Freedom Panels.

Iā€™ve made sets for several forum members. Iā€™ve received lots of positive feedback.

Sponsored

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
If Iā€™m not mistaken, heā€™s referring to the Sunrider for hard top. I have the Sunrider and I know that anything that attaches to the top of the roll bar does interfere with the Sunrider.

I do indeed make custom parachord grab handles. They attach on the bottom of the roll bar and do not interfere with the Sunrider or Freedom Panels.

Iā€™ve made sets for several forum members. Iā€™ve received lots of positive feedback.
Do this.

He made mine for my Mojave. I have a Sunrider. It's physically impossible for @darksidedesign 's grab handles to interfere with anything.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
I put the Mopar grab handles in the back. I put these in front.
MWNYO 2 Pack Grab Handles Black Alloy Roll Bars for 2018-2022 Jeep Wrangler JL, JLU Rubicon Sahara Sport, 2020-2022 Jeep Gladiator JT, Front Rear Universal https://a.co/d/dNEZftY

mjohnson622

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Construction Management

Do you have any pictures of what youā€™ve made?