First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Occupation
Biotech
And you purchased through him and where did you pick up vehicle?
I order 10 days ago and It’s still in assembly stage, with no ETA yet. I plan to drive a rental to Gupton and pick it up in person. Would like to make this as a sight seeing road trip.
Sponsored

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
I am assuming Daniel is really busy because he overlooks all my questions in the emails. He is really nice and I want to order through him, but I am not getting a response on the price of the Mopar lift/install and the trade and it was a week.

He finally responded back after a couple emails asking about them, but he only said he hasn't gotten pricing on the lift or trade in.

I am in weird spot right now because of a few reasons. The first being I really want Sting Ray and I am assuming it is a 1 year color. Also, I am wanting to wait it out to see if the MY2022 is going to offer Uconnect 5 and or any better options. And last, I am obviously worried about my trade in value. I have had a cash offer here that I would take in a minute if I could pick up a Gladiator tomorrow, but that is obviously out of the question.
Have you tried Spencer at Spirit Lake in Iowa? I think they'll do the same discount. Might be worth checking in.

portalgun

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubicon Diesel, 02 S2000, 15 4Runner
I've been emailing back and forth with Spencer and directly asked him about matching the Gupton 8% as long as I matched the requirements like financing and tread lightly and he said they are sticking at the 5%.

Like you I'm split on which to go with, it's a $1200 swing in favor of Gupton with doc fees included, but almost twice the drive for me in Green Bay and Spencer seems less slammed right now so emails and communication are quicker. Daniel has replied back to me, but it normally takes a couple days.

I'm not sure whether to buy now and go with a black rubicon diesel or wait for the 2022's and get Earl Grey as I like that Far Out concept so much.

Kevin2323

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger Hellcat
Got my order in for Gecko Willys Sport. Now the wait begins.

Sponsored

Sponsored

aqcjeepGlad

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
At Gupton right now picking up my Mojave. I was walking the lot waiting to do the paperwork and realized every one of those in the parking lot has a “This vehicle was specially built for ...” sticker on it.

Thanks Renee!
Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice 354EFF24-DA8C-4B00-8D9B-EC2F3AD5B3C6
Nice Picture, that's a lot of Jeeps. Wish one of them was the one I ordered the end of June, still waiting. :-(

NinaFox317

First Name
Nina
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Max Tow
Occupation
Business Consultant
At Gupton right now picking up my Mojave. I was walking the lot waiting to do the paperwork and realized every one of those in the parking lot has a “This vehicle was specially built for ...” sticker on it.

Thanks Renee!
Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice 354EFF24-DA8C-4B00-8D9B-EC2F3AD5B3C6
One of them is mine!!! Send a pic if you’re still there please!!

sunrise089

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Ed
Everyone has mentioned Gupton being the best price. So far my local dealer is beating them.
That’s awesome! Make sure you’re accounting for doc fees and the like. If the local dealer really ends up cheaper in the end you should share their name so others can purchase from them too.

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
Everyone has mentioned Gupton being the best price. So far my local dealer is beating them.

Feel like sharing? lol.
Sponsored