Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Model 3 & 2022 Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Firefighter/paramedic
Hey Joe, where is today’s pickup photo?
I get mine Monday. Shouldn’t be many early March Gupton Gobies left.
Long drive home! 530 miles. But worth it. Daniel and Renee were awesome. It was a quick and flawless transaction.

My initial impressions of the truck - love it. I don't get the "3.6 is underpowered" narrative. It was way better than my 3.5 L Tacoma.

20220721_075827.jpg

20220721_075726.jpg

jn2275

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Mojave
Yep that'll be mine! Thanks a lot for the pic.
And I got the email from Gupton today saying my Gladiator had arrived.

To everyone else waiting on their order, the Jeep tracker is useless on estimating delivery. Mine still says Shipping TBD and today the estimated delivery changed again from Jul-26 to Aug-3, even though it probably arrived over a week ago to Gupton.

Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice Order Tracking6

Email from Gupton.
*We don’t currently have airport/hotel pick available July 14th-July 30th. *

Your order has just been delivered. It is now time for us to start the process for you to pick up your new Jeep. I look forward to helping you through this process. Now that your Jeep has arrived, it will go through PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) to ensure it is ready for you to take home. While that is being done, we can work on the following. It is very important that you reply to this email so that we can keep it in the same thread. This ensures I can quickly help everyone.

**Daniel and I are both off on Wednesday. Please do not book travel until you have confirmed availability on date you would like to come. We are only able to accommodate so many per day. Everyone is traveling a long way and our early appointments fill up quickly. ****

1. I need a copy of your tread lightly letter. This letter must match the name on the order and the name on your driver’s license. If you are a married couple and the person who has joined tread lightly is not on the letter, then I will need a copy of your marriage certificate and your spouse’s driver’s license.*Failure to provide this will result in the forfeiture of this discount* I also need the PRINTED copy of the control not just the control number. This is different from your membership letter. Please read the bottom of your membership letter for instructions on how to generate this. I must have the portion of the letter that has the company name, date, your name, and control number. When you generate this also, please make sure you generate it in the name that is on your letter. **Please note that Access fund is NO LONGER a part of the Affiliate rewards**
  2. If you are using an affiliate discount through your company, I will need a copy of your most recent pay stub. If the name on your pay stub does not match the name on the affiliate rewards, then I will need a letter from the HR department stating why. I must have this prior to your arrival. Failure to do will result in the forfeiture of this discount.
  3. If you will be financing with us, I need to know how much you would like to put down in addition to the 1k deposit if any, and how many months you would like to finance. The rates with approved credit are typically 3.99% on 60-72 months. The rates do increase if you choose the 84th month option. **Personal checks are accepted for down payments. **
  4. If you will be going to your bank, please remember you must arrive with a check in hand from your bank. I am happy to provide you with a purchase agreement for your bank. I will need the name of the bank, lien holder address, and know exactly how much you would like to show in the down payment line. Just let me know if you need one. All checks can be made out to Gupton Motors.
  5. If you are financing or Leasing here is a link to the credit application. https://www.routeone.net/digital-retail-ui/?dealerId=KW9DV Please note that when orders come in there are a lot of you and Daniel processes the financing and leasing applications in the order, they come in. I promise he will get to your application as soon as he can.
  6. Please let me know if you will be picking up or if you are having your order shipped.
  7. As soon as possible please let me know when you would like to pick up. We process a lot of people daily and do not want to double book you. Our hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday.9am-7pm and Saturday 8am-5pm. Please note that we must have you arrive to the dealership at least 1 hour prior to closing. Please confirm the day and time you would like to pick prior to booking your travel arrangements.
  8. Please let me know if you will be financing your sales tax, or if you will be paying it yourself in your state.
  9. I need a copy of your driver’s license, and insurance. (Your insurance can be on the vehicle you are currently driving.)
  10. Please remember that we will need a personal check, cashier check, or cash for any down payment you are doing in addition to the deposit. You can make checks payable to Gupton Motors.
  11. If you are flying in, I will need your cell phone number, and flight information including the flight number and airline. ***Currently our transportation from the airport is limited. We will do our best to accommodate however currently we only have 1 person driving. If we do not have availability you will need to plan on an Uber. If you are arriving prior to 8 am central time you may have to wait 30 mins to 1 hour for pick up.
  12. If you will be shipping your vehicle, please let me know. Please remember we have a lot of people coming in daily to pick up and we must work people who are shipping into those. If you are putting additional money down you will need to overnight a check to Attn: Daniel Gupton 3450 Tom Austin Hwy Springfield, TN. We can’t release your vehicle to the shipping company until your docu sign has been completed, and the money has been received. Once that is order we can release the vehicle.
  13. If you are in the Military and qualify for the military discount you will need to apply here for your code.

https://www.chrysler.com/incentives/military-incentive.html

I look forward to working with you!

Best Regards,

Renee Berry
Sales Consultant
Gupton Motors
direct
(615) 338-6040 text
(615) 384-2886 main
3450 Tom Austin Hwy
Springfield, TN 37172
http://www.guptonmotors.com

Last edited:

JoeInOh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Firefighter/paramedic
And I got the email from Gupton today saying my Gladiator had arrived.

To everyone else waiting on their order, the Jeep tracker is useless on estimating delivery. Mine still says Shipping TBD and today the estimated delivery changed again from Jul-26 to Aug-3, even though it probably arrived over a week ago to Gupton.

Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice Order Tracking6

Email from Gupton.
FYI, my Nashville to Hampton Inn in Springfield Uber ride was $57.+ (Wednesday evening @ 10pm).

Sponsored

JoeInOh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Firefighter/paramedic
Does anyone here know of any Ford dealers that sell under invoice like Gupton does. Asking for a friend.

JoeInOh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Firefighter/paramedic
Granger in Iowa does, but not for high demand stuff like the Bronco.
Thanks, I looked through some Maverick forum posts and found Granger. Seems people are pretty happy with their experiences too.

ILikeYourHat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Ram, Chevy
Occupation
Government drone
Does anyone here know of any Ford dealers that sell under invoice like Gupton does. Asking for a friend.
Granger, though they are backed up on Broncos and not taking new orders. Raptors are at sticker.

Chapman Ford of Horsham (there's more than one Chapman, make sure it's in PA)

I *think* Laura Ford still does.

duke594

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTR
Anyone picking up from Gupton this weekend? My Gladiator Rubicon in Sarge Green was just delivered yesterday and was wanting to see if someone could get a picture of it. Thanks!

Sponsored

JESmith

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Anyone picking up from Gupton this weekend? My Gladiator Rubicon in Sarge Green was just delivered yesterday and was wanting to see if someone could get a picture of it. Thanks!
I was a Gupton on Friday picking up my Mojave. There was one on the lot. Sorry no pictures.

BajaTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Mojave - 2003 TJ Rubicon -2008 JKU Rubicon
My Gobi Mojave supposedly was delivered too, although I have no dealer confirmation yet.

539FED4D-0D0D-4CB7-9F83-EEEA4C652312.jpeg

mattj150

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Rubicon, 2013 Audi S4
Occupation
Tech
My Gobi Mojave supposedly was delivered too, although I have no dealer confirmation yet.

Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice 539FED4D-0D0D-4CB7-9F83-EEEA4C652312
Mine was delivered on the same day as well. Daniel emailed me yesterday and let me know they got 70 trucks in over the weekend so they are currently sorting through all them.

BajaTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Mojave - 2003 TJ Rubicon -2008 JKU Rubicon
Mine was delivered on the same day as well. Daniel emailed me yesterday and let me know they got 70 trucks in over the weekend so they are currently sorting through all them.
These guys are busy! It’s there and I will be picking it up at the end of next week. 🎉
Sponsored