Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
The legend is that old man Gupton used to raise ducks back in the 1800's. Sold them and made quite a name for himself and the Gupton name in the middle TN area. The duck blight of the 1920's wiped out his flock and ruined his business, so his son's started the Gupton dealership. To this day the Gupton's leave a duck on the dash to remember old pep pep Gupton.

I wish, it's really this..
(1) Get a duck yet? | Page 12 | Jeep Gladiator Forum - JeepGladiatorForum.com
Ahhhhh ok.

Well I have been keeping rubber ducks in my trucks since before it was cool. Wife makes fun of me. Lol. When I explain this new fad to her, she'll say "NO wayyyy!" :D
Sponsored

rmneal

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'47 CJ2a
The legend is that old man Gupton used to raise ducks back in the 1800's. Sold them and made quite a name for himself and the Gupton name in the middle TN area. The duck blight of the 1920's wiped out his flock and ruined his business, so his son's started the Gupton dealership. To this day the Gupton's leave a duck on the dash to remember old pep pep Gupton.

I wish, it's really this..
(1) Get a duck yet? | Page 12 | Jeep Gladiator Forum - JeepGladiatorForum.com
Duck Blight of '28....dark period of American History. Really don't like talking 'bout it myself....

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Anybody here do a lease deal with Daniel lately? What kind of ballpark are we looking at on a lease payment?

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
how is the crazy auto market with short supply and lots of dealers not negotiating, affecting ordering new builds from Gupton?

Sponsored

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
how is the crazy auto market with short supply and lots of dealers not negotiating, affecting ordering new builds from Gupton?
The pricing he's showing me works out to about $5k below MSRP. So it's not adding up to 8% below invoice. But honestly I'm working with multiple dealers and Gupton still has the best deal right now.

Unfortunate part is I have a trade, and I'm leasing, and so he can't give me an idea of new payment or terms until the order comes in. So if I order with him it's a potential of pissing a thousand dollars into the wind.

DoctorDecoy

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
I’m hoping to order from them within the next year. My wife and I agreed to pay down some debts first.

King Nothing

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 2500
Occupation
Truck Driver
I ordered my wife a wrangler from him 2 weeks ago. Still the same deal

King Nothing

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 2500
Occupation
Truck Driver
The pricing he's showing me works out to about $5k below MSRP. So it's not adding up to 8% below invoice. But honestly I'm working with multiple dealers and Gupton still has the best deal right now.

Unfortunate part is I have a trade, and I'm leasing, and so he can't give me an idea of new payment or terms until the order comes in. So if I order with him it's a potential of pissing a thousand dollars into the wind.
Check how much your trade is worth on Vroom. Daniel told me I’d be looking at $26-27k trade value on my wife’s 18 JKU. Vroom has offered me $32k on it

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Check how much your trade is worth on Vroom. Daniel told me I’d be looking at $26-27k trade value on my wife’s 18 JKU. Vroom has offered me $32k on it
Vroom shows it within $200 of what the local dealer offered me. Haven't gotten an appraisal from Daniel yet. Should tomorrow.

Sponsored

King Nothing

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 2500
Occupation
Truck Driver
Vroom shows it within $200 of what the local dealer offered me. Haven't gotten an appraisal from Daniel yet. Should tomorrow.
Wow. They’re much higher for me

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ordered.

Now I just have to pray that when it's delivered the value on my trade is the same and Daniel's assurance that we're going to end up where I need to be budget wise doesn't change. There's a lot that can go wrong when you hand somebody in another state $1,000 that you can't get back and there's no way to know how any of the details of the deal are going to shake out. I'm nervously excited. #riskitforthebiscuit

kwiklot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Picked up my Sarge Green rubi manual tues, she was waiting for me and a little wet from the rain thankfully no tornados showed up, even though the sirens were blaring when I woke up that morning(stayed at the Hampton inn) across from the dealership. Both Renne and daniel were very nice and helped expedite the process. Would do again.

KC_H

First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
So I picked up my Gladiator Rubicon on Monday 5/3.

Daniel and Renee Berry were fantastic to work with (what an easy transaction).

I purchased the vehicle at 8% under Invoice and took advantage of the 36/0 financing.

So that part that shocked me, Gupton Motors, and Asheville Vehicle Outfitters (have some Alu-Cab stuff on order) is that the Gladiator arrived in 2 1/2 weeks...

I HIGHLY recommend Gupton Motors and Daniel Gupton.

Build Sheet:
Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice gladiator rubicon build

Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice IMG_0047
Sponsored

Last edited: