Sponsored

Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice

spectre6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
pending
Are people getting 8-below from Salt Lake Valley consistently? I'm probably willing to fly and buy to Gupton, but SLC is WAY closer... Close enough to drive and buy instead of fly.
Sponsored

KC_H

First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Yea I am interested about those who financed through them. Is it worth trying to source your own or are the rates in the ballpark?
I did Chrysler Capital 36/0 financing...

CFLgladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
To those that have bought from Daniel already I have a question? I'm flying there next week to pick mine up. Is there anything I should bring with me? So I'm putting down a large down payment. I usually just bring a check but do I need a cashier's check or will I have to wire money for a larger amount? Any extra financial documents? I have great credit but I just don't want to forget something silly that is a couple states away when I get there.

Thanks

Nebulocity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Mojave - Sting Gray
To those that have bought from Daniel already I have a question? I'm flying there next week to pick mine up. Is there anything I should bring with me? So I'm putting down a large down payment. I usually just bring a check but do I need a cashier's check or will I have to wire money for a larger amount? Any extra financial documents? I have great credit but I just don't want to forget something silly that is a couple states away when I get there.

Thanks
I brought cashier's check. Nothing else of note other than driver's license that I can recall, but you should ask him just to be sure.

Cheef16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator

Thanks
I just brought my JT home from Gupton this week. I used a personal check. It was a cash purchase, not financed. In addition to the check I had to provide a copy of my insurance information and they copied my driver's license. The Gupton team helped me retrieve my FCA (Tread Lightly) control number but if you already have one you might want to take that--it could save a few minutes at the dealership.

I checked with Daniel before my travel to be sure a personal check would work and he confirmed. You might want to check with him to be sure that it works for your situation. My bank charges a fee for cashier's checks so I was really pleased that a personal check worked out.

Sponsored

Nebulocity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just brought my JT home from Gupton this week. I used a personal check. It was a cash purchase, not financed. In addition to the check I had to provide a copy of my insurance information and they copied my driver's license. The Gupton team helped me retrieve my FCA (Tread Lightly) control number but if you already have one you might want to take that--it could save a few minutes at the dealership.

I checked with Daniel before my travel to be sure a personal check would work and he confirmed. You might want to check with him to be sure that it works for your situation. My bank charges a fee for cashier's checks so I was really pleased that a personal check worked out.
Forgot about the FCA Control # from Tread Lightly, you may need that. :)

CFLgladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
You all are awesome, thanks for the help. Ya I already emailed him a while back the questions but with all the business he's been getting from us he hasn't replied.

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
has anyone did a trade in with Daniel? How did it work out with your trade and working that into the deal?

Ry89JT

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
How strict are they on waiting the 30 days for the FCA discount from tread lightly? i just signed up this week and I am itching to place an order.

Nebulocity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How strict are they on waiting the 30 days for the FCA discount from tread lightly? i just signed up this week and I am itching to place an order.
Go ahead and place your order. You don't need your control number until delivery day. Should work out since you have to wait 30 days, and the dealer won't get it any sooner than 30 days anyway. But I have seen some as soon as 3 weeks...

Sponsored

Cheef16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
I signed up for Tread Lightly the day I put my order deposit down. The truck was built and delivered in just three weeks so I had to be patient. I took delivery on the 31st day. It wasn't a problem for me or Gupton that the truck was at the lot for a week and change before I took delivery.

Ry89JT

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Go ahead and place your order. You don't need your control number until delivery day. Should work out since you have to wait 30 days, and the dealer won't get it any sooner than 30 days anyway. But I have seen some as soon as 3 weeks...
Got me all excited to pull the trigger on this... now I just need a closer dealer to the PA/NJ/DE/MD area that will match Gupton. Trying not to fly to Nashville if I can help it.

JDMRN81

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Nurse Practitioner
Got me all excited to pull the trigger on this... now I just need a closer dealer to the PA/NJ/DE/MD area that will match Gupton. Trying not to fly to Nashville if I can help it.
Western PA best I could get was about 3% below invoice. I contacted Gupton and it was was awesome deal but after some contemplation I decided to stay local.

ckage83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 2500
Occupation
Radiology
100% strict which makes ZERO sense. They've got my money for the membership what does it matter? I've got my control number and even my t-shirt. Still have the wait another week. Order to delivery to Gupton was about 16 days for me.

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
has anyone did a trade in with Daniel? How did it work out with your trade and working that into the deal?
I've been trying since May 4th when I placed the order to get him to appraise my trade so I can plan before I get there. He seems unwilling to do so. That part has me a bit worried. I'm considering selling my trade to another dealer locally, many of which have already given me an appraisal.
Sponsored