Sponsored

Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built JKUR to an F150 FX4, to my 2022 Mojave!
Has anyone heard from [email protected] about ordering a 2022 at below invoice? I just sent an email saying I am ready to order.... waiting for a reply.
Sponsored

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer

LOGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ Rubicon
If anyone sees a while Rubi Diesel with painted white fenders and black top, snap a couple pics for me please. Can't get out there till the 22nd and it's driving me nuts that it's all alone.

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built JKUR to an F150 FX4, to my 2022 Mojave!
Here is the reply I got from Daniel. So, the BIG question is, do we jump on the 5% +1% before they take that away, or do we wait to see if the Gladiators get added to the list and it goes up to 6% + 1%?

Gupton reply.png

Sponsored

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Here is the reply I got from Daniel. So, the BIG question is, do we jump on the 5% +1% before they take that away, or do we wait to see if the Gladiators get added to the list and it goes up to 6% + 1%?

Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice Gupton reply
Where did the other 1% go? It was 6+1+1 when I did it. Man, I’m happy I just got a 2021 and didn’t wait.

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Where did the other 1% go? It was 6+1+1 when I did it. Man, I’m happy I just got a 2021 and didn’t wait.
As mentioned in that email, the Gladiator is no longer qualified for the FCA discount. So unless this gets reversed, it's 7% below invoice.

They sound like this could be reversed, and hopefully they're correct, but I'd still save money flying from OKC to Nashville and staying at a hotel halfway home compared to buying at the dealership literally within the same city limits of me.

I've already talked to them and tried.

sunrise089

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Ed
You are correct. It went from 6+1+1 to 5+1+0. The ‘0’ can change to a ‘1’ when/if they get confirmation that the affiliate rebate will apply to MY22 Gladiators, but the base discount has dropped by one base percentage point.

EDIT: personally it would not surprise me at all to see the base discount return to 6% later in the model year. I think Gupton is capturing a huge chunk of the national special order market and they’re comfortable giving up a bit of their business to better fit their staffing and physical plant station.

JTDay

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S
Occupation
EHS
In my case, this dilemma presents itself as a 860 dollar "convenience fee" as I'm calling it. I predict I'll just charge it to the game and pay it if it improves my position in the VIN queue. Hmm.

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
As mentioned in that email, the Gladiator is no longer qualified for the FCA discount. So unless this gets reversed, it's 7% below invoice.

They sound like this could be reversed, and hopefully they're correct, but I'd still save money flying from OKC to Nashville and staying at a hotel halfway home compared to buying at the dealership literally within the same city limits of me.

I've already talked to them and tried.
No, the base discount was 6% just a few weeks ago when I bought my car and now he’s saying it’s 5% with 1% for dealer arranged financing. That’s a maximum of 7% with tread lightly, it was 8%.

Sponsored

mrmo

First Name
Mrmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Occupation
nuke
I talked with them today myself, once i heard the 22's were open. They told me the previous incentives have not yet been approved. I missed the 21 ordering, so i have found some 21's optioned the way i want w approx 4-5% discounts off MSRP so now im torn if i should wait or not...
Gupton did discuss that they would be working on discounts to new orders

Espo774

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL rubicon
Is tread lightly still available for +1% off? Or is that the affiliate pricing

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Shit, even at 7% below invoice, it's still a killer deal.

Zswickliffe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Rubicon
Yeah... A few hundred bucks on purchases this big shouldn't be deal breakers unless you really don't need a vehicle. I couldn't imagine waiting 6mo hoping to get another percent.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Yeah... A few hundred bucks on purchases this big shouldn't be deal breakers unless you really don't need a vehicle. I couldn't imagine waiting 6mo hoping to get another percent.
Or if you really can't afford it 🤪
Sponsored