Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Julie here's hoping you are as happy with your "new to you" truck as I am with mine. I've towed, I've traveled across the country, I've used it to haul landscaping materials, I've hauled scrap iron, I've been in our derecho with it (roughly 80 mph winds) trying to outrun the storm, and I've used it for basic "mall crawling" - shopping for cat litter and cat food at Fleet Farm, and I love this truck.
Hi Bill I love hearing your responses. I also love my JT at 69 yo I have had every truck made and love my Gladdy. My question is do you still have the stock 22 gallon tank That is the only downfall I have with my truck.
Sponsored

OP
OP
GypsyJ

GypsyJ

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Self-employed health care
Julie here's hoping you are as happy with your "new to you" truck as I am with mine. I've towed, I've traveled across the country, I've used it to haul landscaping materials, I've hauled scrap iron, I've been in our derecho with it (roughly 80 mph winds) trying to outrun the storm, and I've used it for basic "mall crawling" - shopping for cat litter and cat food at Fleet Farm, and I love this truck.
Being a wrangler girl since my first 94 YJ and NEVER thought I would drive an automatic and a truck but I LOVE IT! Considering my last was a 2011 stock JK sport that had basically nothing this is a HUGE facelift. I am looking at racks and storage solutions now. Hoping to wear out my RTT this Spring-Fall. I am just now getting more time to spend with this rig. Driving a wrangler for so long and the gladiator being 18” longer I am not quite trusting it yet. It will be a longer bonding time but I am excited!

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
This thread feels an awful lot like it's from the same person who made that one about disabling traction control.

I'm calling shenanigans.

CMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Toyota Highlander, HD FLHRC and FLSTSCI
Occupation
Professional Aviator
The last picture through a screen does nothing to help. Need a clear picture from that angle closer.

Offhand, I would say no on the lift and it looks stock for an overland.

Sponsored

CMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Toyota Highlander, HD FLHRC and FLSTSCI
Occupation
Professional Aviator
That answer would be no.

The disrespect that is being shown to this young woman is just amazing. If your Mom/sister/wife came in here and were treated like this you'd blow a gasket.

Grow up.
Honestly, I never even noticed that OP was female--did not care then, do not care now. I wouldn't care if today she went by Julia, but at birth she was called Burt, Fred, Paul, etc...

I am, however, jealous that (s)he gets to live in Maine. I love that place.

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
That answer would be no.

The disrespect that is being shown to this young woman is just amazing. If your Mom/sister/wife came in here and were treated like this you'd blow a gasket.

Grow up.
What are you even crying about?

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Bill I love hearing your responses. I also love my JT at 69 yo I have had every truck made and love my Gladdy. My question is do you still have the stock 22 gallon tank That is the only downfall I have with my truck.
That's the drawback for sure - but I find with the JT the range is about the same as my Silverado was with a 24 gallon tank - as it got lower mpg.
Towing in can go just as far if not farther.
However, my wife loves to point out that HER Jeep will often go 500 miles on a tank.......... OK, so if we go to Branson we take HER Jeep and drive non-stop. (naw, she's proud of the fact she's about to hit 5,000 miles on it in 15 months)

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Naw that traction control bit was a driving expert who learned pro-driving by watching videos and playing games.
He/they obviously knew everything there was to know about auto design and driving skills.
He'd have never asked if a vehicle was lifted - he'd be telling YOU it was lifted and by how much and all about the understeer it had thanks to the ABS.
And unfortunately for the great country of Canada, he was Canadian, eh.... give's em a bad name. I bet Red Green knew more about brakes and driving.

Last edited:

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Bully becomes you.
Victim becomes you. The horror of jokes about a screen door…I hope your fragile psyche can someday recover from the unspeakable acts committed in this thread. My sincerest apologies from all of the people here, I’m sure they’re currently repenting their sins.

Jeep Gladiator Has my Gladiator been lifted 1642368279231

OP
OP
GypsyJ

GypsyJ

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Self-employed health care
It was all fine and dandy until the "Feelings" card was played.
You guys are hysterical! Happy 2022 y’all. I got what I needed. Until the next question…be kind and don’t be aftraid of your feelings! 😂😂😂

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
Victim becomes you. The horror of jokes about a screen door…I hope your fragile psyche can someday recover from the unspeakable acts committed in this thread. My sincerest apologies from all of the people here, I’m sure they’re currently repenting their sins.

Jeep Gladiator Has my Gladiator been lifted 1642368279231
Dead. Lmao
Sponsored