Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Saw this on my news feeds this morning. I have never priced a Hemi swap on a Gladiator before but $78,000 seems steep for a hemi swap. I'm assuming that's including the JT but that would still put the swap at around $40,000. On my JKU I had it priced at Rubitrux and I was just shy of $20,000 if I got it done. It seems like it would be a easier swap on the JT but I don't know much about it. What's your thoughts on it.

https://www.thedrive.com/news/33798...diator-has-a-6-4-liter-hemi-v8-under-the-hood
Sponsored

Last edited:

morejeepsthanicancount

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Vehicle Showcase
I think a hemi swap for these things is becoming somewhat normal for alot of the big swap companies. Assuming you can use the same harness that the previous jeeps use, it shouldn't be too much work, if any, from the JL/JK platform. I know back when I looked at one for our JKU, they were pricey, but not 78K pricey. I do realized that the JL platform is a different beast compared to the JL/JT, but I don't think it's that significant. I remember back on Pirate4x4, folks were home swapping LS with motech kits for like 7K, and Hemi swaps were around 10K DIY garage style. It's certainly the labor rates that drive this prices sky high when you consider how long it takes up a lift they could be using for another job.

BreakFixRepeat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Americas most wanted 4x4 and all the places i have seen that use there kit have a turn key price of 35k. With you supplying the truck of course. Thats for a 6.4 hemi and im pretty sure their tune is supposed to put it at 550hp at the crank.

Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

First Name
Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Army
Vehicle Showcase