First Name
JonEric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Business
I love that you guys can use that space. In my family what you are referring to is called passenger leg room and is not fit for hanging anything. 😜
Sponsored

keithcroshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S
Yea I posted this on the other thread I think but imma leave this in here too.
It's a Sport S so I was bummed I didn't get the panels.
Glad I wasn't disappointed for a more expensive trim.
Like somebody else said, mostly for kids stuff, cable management for their chargers. I'd like to get a real first aid kit, not a booboo kit, but they're hella expensive and you have to know how to use 3/4 the stuff in there.
Plus I'm torn if the extinguisher should go there or in the bed, I don't want the kids touching it...
Jeep Gladiator Holy Molle! Who's Actually Using Them? IMG_4164

Wmkresse

First Name
Mikey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I have two old military issued pouches on the back of the seats for the kid‘s crap so it doesnt roll all over the back. Dad life. I am about to add a first aid kit as well.

Y-Guy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I love that you guys can use that space. In my family what you are referring to is called passenger leg room and is not fit for hanging anything. 😜
Ditto! I love the concept but the rear seats on my JKU were used to often by other adults, same for the JT now too. At least the seats don't fold forward like my JKU did.

Sponsored

Bantam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Not sure I’d be able to use the Rubicon ones as they’re quite low, but I keep a Leatherman on the passenger side seat, and a smaller bag on the back of the front seats. Usually keep a couple ratchet straps, and some rotating stuff (sunscreen and bug spray or hats and gloves).
Jeep Gladiator Holy Molle! Who's Actually Using Them? B66A1C9D-A238-4158-93E1-43949F8A62CB

KidBobot

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator Mojave, 17 Sienna, 92 VW Cabriolet
Not sure I’d be able to use the Rubicon ones as they’re quite low, but I keep a Leatherman on the passenger side seat, and a smaller bag on the back of the front seats. Usually keep a couple ratchet straps, and some rotating stuff (sunscreen and bug spray or hats and gloves).
Jeep Gladiator Holy Molle! Who's Actually Using Them? B66A1C9D-A238-4158-93E1-43949F8A62CB
Wow, that's a great color combo!

mryanwing

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
I got some cheapie dump pouches on Amazon.
2 on the back of each seat for the kids. One is used as a drink or sunglass holder and the other as a garbage bag.

Passenger side inner bag is reserved for me to use for garbage because I can reach it while driving.

$15 for 2.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B08Q7Z7LW4
Me too, same setup. The dump piches are cheap and super versatile.

Sponsored

PackMule

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 SingGray JTRD, 2012 Dozer JK, 2014 GC
Occupation
InfoTech Retired
My back seat is for my dog that seems to be the perfect driving companion once she calms down. She keeps her opinions to herself, doesn’t complain about my driving, and she does approve all Jeep mods!

I did try the Dirty Dog hammock and netting to keep her confined to the rear of the cab but she was like a drunken sailor as she paced back and forth. So I went with a Goose Gear 60% delete but kept the netting. I mounted her crate and secured it with shock loaded bungee cords.

Since I covered the seats with Carhartt covers, I lost the use of the molle panels but I use the netting to mount anything I need including foldable dog bowl, leash, head lamp, gloves, sunglass case, and a bottle opener. And yes, I had to buy the matching Carhartt bed mat for the crate!

Jeep Gladiator Holy Molle! Who's Actually Using Them? molle1
What size Ruffland did you use, for what size dog, and how much of the 60% does it use? I've been looking at these for my 60lb Vizsla, and don't know if the Intermediate (20W x 30L) would fit, or if Backseat Rider (20W x 27L) would not be deep enough for my dog? I'm assuming the pic is of what you use as the back of the kennel, and have the dog get in the driver side with the passenger seat up (thats what I do with a 60% rear seat delete).

NotSo Bright White

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR DIESEL
Occupation
Retire Fireman
Vehicle Showcase
What size Ruffland did you use, for what size dog, and how much of the 60% does it use? I've been looking at these for my 60lb Vizsla, and don't know if the Intermediate (20W x 30L) would fit, or if Backseat Rider (20W x 27L) would not be deep enough for my dog? I'm assuming the pic is of what you use as the back of the kennel, and have the dog get in the driver side with the passenger seat up (thats what I do with a 60% rear seat delete).
I purchased the intermediate size Ruffland and my 38 pound Australian Shepherd fills it. It fills the 60 percent delete! I went to Sportman’s Warehouse and they let me take it out of the store to make sure it fit in the backseat and through the door opening. It is very tight fit through the door and I am glad I don’t have to take the door off.

PackMule

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 SingGray JTRD, 2012 Dozer JK, 2014 GC
Occupation
InfoTech Retired
I purchased the intermediate size Ruffland and my 38 pound Australian Shepherd fills it. It fills the 60 percent delete! I went to Sportman’s Warehouse and they let me take it out of the store to make sure it fit in the backseat and through the door opening. It is very tight fit through the door and I am glad I don’t have to take the door off.
Thanks for the info. Will be too small for my V. Right now he's great in the dogbed I put in the 60 seat delete... but he hates it when I go off road... not secure enough. Oh, well... still need to find an offroad solution for him.

Verne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Education
No pic...but I did buy the Mopar MoLlE bags. Put GoPro stuff in them when wheeling.

Mopar 82215429 Molle Bags Jeep Wrangler Gladiator https://a.co/d/7npi756
I love these bags. Issue I am having is maintaining enough room in the back seat for a 15 and 13 year old.

chaosjake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR (Dolly/Ahab), 2017 WRX (Hilda)
Driver's side: large first aid kit, auto escape tool, jeep tools, and a roll of TP in the mesh pocket.
Jeep Gladiator Holy Molle! Who's Actually Using Them? PXL_20230512_225758970.MP

Passenger side: tool bag, cheap knife, headlamp, spare dog leash and choke collar, hat, and a windbreaker in the mesh pocket
Jeep Gladiator Holy Molle! Who's Actually Using Them? PXL_20230512_225847340
Sponsored