How did I do on price? Jeep Gladiator Sport S with Max Towing package

bonediggy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Just posting this here to see if I got a decent price. MSRP was $47750. I paid $43000 that included all the factory bs (wheel locks, tint, nitro air, paint protector). So the final price was 43000+taxes+documentation fee ($800) Thanks!
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

Skull

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Aircraft Technician
Just posting this here to see if I got a decent price. MSRP was $47750. I paid $4300 that included all the factory bs (wheel locks, tint, nitro air, paint protector). So the final price was 4300+taxes+documentation fee ($800) Thanks!
A $43,000 discount Is incredible!:like:

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
To each his own, but sounds like average Consumer, and not an educated forum member, deal to me. Throw out the add ons and look and see if you paid 7% below invoice. If not, you paid more than you should have, particularly because there are additional rebates available on the Sport S.

Bonanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow Punk'n
To each his own, but sounds like average Consumer, and not an educated forum member, deal to me. Throw out the add ons and look and see if you paid 7% below invoice. If not, you paid more than you should have, particularly because there are additional rebates available on the Sport S.
I paid $43009 for my max tow. Headliner, bedliner, premium audio, aux switches. I'd be pretty shocked if people are getting that for much lower.

Sponsored

Casique

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HA Gladiator, 2011 FLHX, 2022 MDX
Where are you located?

Shootist

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
Kbb.com has a market price for new vehicles. They track that from high to low as it is a key metric they use in calculating resale values. Choose your options and you will be very aware of just how good you did

Sponsored

Hockeypilot44

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangler
You did okay. I bought a Sport S with max tow. Sticker was $48,250. I paid $41,380 plus the fees you mentioned. I got 6 percent off invoice (negotiated when ordered) and another $2000 off (incentive they were running). In the big picture of things, you might have overpaid by $1500-$2000. Who cares in the big picture of things?

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
34,513 +taxes title & dealer stuff. Only extra I didnt want was the Convenience group & after having the garage door opener I dont mind it. Wanted the cold weather with heated seats, but they are only about 100 bucks after the fact + my time to install them.

Jeep Gladiator How did I do on price? Jeep Gladiator Sport S with Max Towing package window.JPG

Broke Owner

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Chocolate Brownie Quality Inspector
Adding my .02

I paid 38 flat for a $43500 before taxes and fees and included Tint, Sprayed Bed liner, and slush mats.

Mine was a Sport S with 7in Uconnect, Convenience, Painted Fenders, NON Max Tow.

goose464

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max tow
Vehicle Showcase
Are you saying 7% + employee pricing or just a flat 7%? I am buying one next week and researching. 2020 sport S max tow
Sponsored