Sponsored

How long have you owned your Gladiator? Still Love it?

Vincent

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
2yrs. 4mos. & 90,000 mi! Going strong so far. Cracked windshield a few weeks ago but that’s abt it. Well, minor backup camera (loose in tailgate) issue after purchase but nothing major. Amsoil since 1st change and pedal commander added. Fun times!! :like:

OP
OP
Summitsearcher

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
2yrs. 4mos. & 90,000 mi! Going strong so far. Cracked windshield a few weeks ago but that’s abt it. Well, minor backup camera (loose in tailgate) issue after purchase but nothing major. Amsoil since 1st change and pedal commander added. Fun times!! :like:
Wow sweet. Keep on truckin!

DailyMoparGuy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.6L
Occupation
Engineer
I love this thing so much that I’m pretty sure I’ve already posted to this thread and don’t remember

1 year and a month later…

The JT is the best vehicle I’ve ever owned. Won’t ever get rid of it, not even for that Turbo in-line 6 banger that Stellantis is flexing. When my Pentastar explodes, I’m putting a 5.7L or 6.4L in it.

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Cold in the mornings here. Low was 33 today......20's earlier in the week. Helps to be dead inside and outside. :like:

Two years this May. Love mine. Top and doors off again...

Sponsored

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys
Cold in the mornings here. Low was 33 today......20's earlier in the week. Helps to be dead inside and outside. :like:
Wow, it was around 87° here today. I’ve had the top and doors off since mid February. We went for a cruise in it tonight right after the sunset, when the temp was right at 80° and it was a beautiful night. Every time I hear you guys on here talk about winter it reaffirms my decision to move to Southwest Florida 6 years ago. I do not miss the 30’s in April…

WhyNotJeep

Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Ram 2500 Diesel 4x4,,, '14 Wrangler JKUR
Occupation
Done with it
This Rubicon Gladietor, loaded, is the best vehicle I have ever owned next to my 2014 2500 Ram Laramie diesel. Sad that I will only keep it for 7 years, then move on. I'll probably part with my diesel in another 3.

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
I have my top and doors off. Heated seats and wheel help. Today it's 46 and windy.

I do love me some SW Florida. Parents are retired to Fort Myers. People are great down there an April is that sweet spot. July and I feel like I will melt. Between the bugs and the humidity....on a boat is the only place I want to be in Florida that time of year.

Wow, it was around 87° here today. I’ve had the top and doors off since mid February. We went for a cruise in it tonight right after the sunset, when the temp was right at 80° and it was a beautiful night. Every time I hear you guys on here talk about winter it reaffirms my decision to move to Southwest Florida 6 years ago. I do not miss the 30’s in April…

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
37k since August 2020. Yes, still love it
Also, 0-60 in 3.6.
Nice, but not as much fun to do over and over like having the top and doors off.

Sponsored

OZAHS

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Overland, 2015 Dodge Challenger RT
Occupation
Retired
Howdy folks. Ordered my Gladiator in February, and Purchased new loaded Overland manual on Thursday. Still have less than 60 miles. Joined this group today. Have ordered a 6 3/4" antenna, and a Rhino Hitch. Will probably get steel bumpers front and back.

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
37k since August 2020. Yes, still love it

Nice, but not as much fun to do over and over like having the top and doors off.
I have motorcycles and high-speed E bikes for that. So yes, as much fun for me.

rr11

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 2005 TJ 2003 F250
Occupation
Retired
June the 18 will be two years 42K currently. Still love the truck had a electrical gremlin in the radio screen one time dealer could not repeat and it has not reappeared in over a year.

Choatecav

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
I love this thing so much that I’m pretty sure I’ve already posted to this thread and don’t remember

1 year and a month later…

The JT is the best vehicle I’ve ever owned. Won’t ever get rid of it, not even for that Turbo in-line 6 banger that Stellantis is flexing. When my Pentastar explodes, I’m putting a 5.7L or 6.4L in it.
I too, have had mine one year and one month and I also still love it just like day one!!!
Sponsored