OP

chrisblaze

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328d
Did you change the tire size with a programer or through a dealer? The computer does not just pick that info up on its own.
i requested to have it updated when the tires were installed. Unfortunately without a tazer I cannot check on my own... I think.
Sponsored

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
i requested to have it updated when the tires were installed. Unfortunately without a tazer I cannot check on my own... I think.
I used my JScan when I put my 35's on. I then double checked the speedometer against GPS to see how accurate it was. I had to adjust it a little (changing tire size slightly) but it's now within a 1/2 MPH. I know my MPG fluctuated during my adjustment period, too

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
35’s and a 2in lift. I’m in a small town in TN where there are hills everywhere. If something is wrong I have no idea what it would be 🤷🏾‍♂️
I'm on 35s in an area with hills here in KY. I get 15-17mpgs with a mix of city/highway driving.

Sponsored

AZJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I put on 35" Nittos and am getting low- to mid-17s on local street driving, but luckily still in the 19+MPG range on freeways. As others have written, invest in some type of app or module to check your settings - I recently did the Tazer Mini and finally got everything calibrated correctly. It's worth the investment, IMO. I'm not all that mechanically inclined, but after reading info and docs on Tazer's website, and watching a myriad of videos, even I was able to figure it out. 🤪

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
Did you correct your speedometer for your 35's?

Weirdly enough, when I fill up I’m only getting about 293miles on a tank.
what do you guys/gals get?

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
I have a friend who could get that kind of mileage with a hybrid haha

DaioRider

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Don't rely on the computer. Fill it up, record your mileage and reset one of your trip odometers. Then divide how many miles you drove by how many gallons you put in at the next fill-up; that will give you a truly accurate MPG.

Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Don't rely on the computer. Fill it up, record your mileage and reset one of your trip odometers. Then divide how many miles you drove by how many gallons you put in at the next fill-up; that will give you a truly accurate MPG.
Computers lie? No... We're supposed to trust them with automating our lives and taking over driving.

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Computers lie? No... We're supposed to trust them with automating our lives and taking over driving.
They can’t even spell check properly. They’re the worse.:LOL:

JK OP. You’re driving a vehicle with the aerodynamics of a barn and lots of weight to turn on all four corners. Take your foot out of the throttle a bit and enjoy life at a slower pace.:like:

shyoung1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave(SOLD) 2023 F350 Superduty
I like the phone app called Simply Auto for keeping track of actual mileage, maintenance, etc. Can keep track of all vehicles in one app.

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
My Stock JT Ruibicon computer was set at 33.08" tire size from the factory. The correct tire size is 32.88" according to Falken. Making this correction gave me an additional 1.5-2 miles per gallon. I checked both sizes with GPS and it is difficult to notice much difference in mph with both settings, but, the mpg was fixed with the correct setting.