Sponsored

If you could do it over - What would you change?

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
I personally don’t buy vehicles that are easy for your daughter to drive but at least you got a low end Benz in case she dings it.

I’m sorry the vision issues run in the family but you have LEDs so you and your neighbors will survive.

In the meantime enjoy trolling forums of vehicles you wish to own. I’m guessing there’s not much of that element at the GLB forums.
I'm glad that you don't base your personal vehicle decisions off of my daughter, but the fact that it's even a thought is coming off a little sketch. Has Chris Hansen ever suggested you have a seat over there?

Why would I troll the GLB forums for vehicles I wish I own when I already own said vehicle? At this point you're just being obtuse, but I'm not sure it's intentional.
Sponsored

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Z automotive has a front camera option.
I ordered mine, so happy with the result.
Zauto front camera is ok. Would love to have a sprayer but I haven't needed it. Would love to have higher quality but Auto gets the job done.

PicklesJ

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT-S/MT &'10 Wrangler JKU-S
Occupation
Retired (military & civil service)
Vehicle Showcase
[As the title says - If you could redo your purchase - what would you change?
How about you?]

Once I decided the Max Tow was best suited for me, I bought from available inventory from a dealer lot, but I searched for dealers' inventory in the area. If I could have, I would have added the Rubicon wheels and tires (since purchased and swapped in), the soft top (since purchased from a Forum member), and the Auxiliary switches - I don't need them yet, but...

Completely satisfied with what I have (except I'm on the lookout for the steel Rubicon bumper for a stubby install of it).

FloridaMan655321

First Name
Lieutenant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 1973 F-100 - both manual
Occupation
Lieutenant (not really)
My order
https://www.jeep.com/bmo.gladiator....D3,A5,UAG,AM2,AD6,HT3,MM3,GXD,CSD,ABR,XMF,23D - you may have to refresh your page once you click, I did.

I haven't really utilized the trailer package or aux buttons, but I like the bigger battery and alternator, so no real regrets. I'm glad I went with the cloth seats and didn't get the tech package or any of the nanny driving stuff. I'm also glad I sprung for the LED package.
Today I may have went with Nacho or Shnazz for color with the black fender/top combo. The two greens are also sexy. I didn't have Nacho or the two greens when I ordered mine, and didn't see Shnazz in person (it looks much better in person). Blue looks better in person as well, so no real regrets.

One thing that is kind of interesting, MSRP has gone up since I ordered mine a few thousand....

Sponsored

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
Not
As the title says - If you could redo your purchase - what would you change?

To answer my own question - I wish I would have gotten the Diesel. Strictly for the torque and economy. I'm not unhappy with the V6 gasser (Livernois has a great tune!), however with the Banks tuner or potential upcoming tune from GDE I wish I would have gotten my truck with the different power plant.

How about you?
I can honestly say there isn’t a single thing I would change…

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
4.10 gears in the axles, 4:1 low range in the transfer case, front swaybar disconnect, and f/r e-lockers aren't exactly little knick knacks. No knock on the other trim levels, but the Rubicon is a pretty solid package overall.
again, i am speaking on compared to mine currently. I have the majority of the things the rubicon does already.

Shaqeroni

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator & 2021 Jeep JL Wrangler
Occupation
Retired LEO
Wrangler/Gladiator halogens are notoriously crappy. Like, to the point where I wonder how they're even legally passable. A birthday candle reflecting off a brick wall produces more light than those halogens.

In my JKU, I often had to flip on my high beams just to verify I even had my lights on. So many other people do the same. I eventually upgraded to JW Speaker LEDs and it was honestly the best upgrade/"mod" I made.

Headlights are one of any vehicle's most important safety feature. I'll never buy another Jeep again unless I get the LED package or I have upgrades waiting at home on day 1.

At least you can easily remedy the lighting situation!
Also agree...I installed LED’s from Amazon, that are similar to stock looking, today and what an upgrade!
Jeep Gladiator If you could do it over - What would you change? BAA12410-19D2-496D-902A-B2424749B9B1

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
Would have preferred a V8 instead of V6, but works fine for most situations...
There is a V8?
I regret no one told me that.🤔

No regrets, regrets are pointless and cause stress.
Got what we wanted and don’t wallow in the what ifs.

Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
That depends. If I am going to have to pay an extra $10-15K for in reality a couple grand worth of stuff then no am good

KC_H

First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
There is a V8?
I regret no one told me that.🤔

No regrets, regrets are pointless and cause stress.
Got what we wanted and don’t wallow in the what ifs.
No V8, would have just preferred one...

Pescatoral Pursuit

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 F-150, ‘15 CTS, ‘21 JT Urban Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Plumba
Ordered mine 9 weeks ago. Took delivery Monday after it sat on the lot waiting for me for 2 weeks.

I made 2 last minute decisions on the order:
LEDs and cold weather pkg. Really glad I did.
One change to the original wish list: went from tan to black leather. Regretted it since.
Really wish I'd ordered the front cam.
Really wish I hadn't ordered the upgraded wheels.
If I could only have one option of everything i ordered which was a lot, it would be the diesel hands down. This thing's a boss! Love it! Even if it does bottom out going over a dime laying flat in the road.
Sponsored