First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Veteran/DoD Program Analyst
I'm glad I read these posts. I've only used them once, the other day actually, to order my goRhino D6 side steps. No issues. What I have found recently with quite a few sites is you are good as long as you don't have any issues with an order. Similar situation - I've had good luck with RealTruck but others have had issues like those above. I found JustforJeeps.com and they have excellent customer service...not as much inventory but great prices and military discount.

I hope the OP's issue gets resolved but, at this point, a credit card stop payment like he mentioned, seems like the only solution.
Sponsored

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
I'm glad I read these posts. I've only used them once, the other day actually, to order my goRhino D6 side steps. No issues. What I have found recently with quite a few sites is you are good as long as you don't have any issues with an order. Similar situation - I've had good luck with RealTruck but others have had issues like those above. I found JustforJeeps.com and they have excellent customer service...not as much inventory but great prices and military discount.

I hope the OP's issue gets resolved but, at this point, a credit card stop payment like he mentioned, seems like the only solution.
How do you get the Justforjeeps.com military discount and what % off is it?

Klicht87

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Veteran/DoD Program Analyst
How do you get the Justforjeeps.com military discount and what % off is it?
I PM'd you the code. They will give it to those who ask for it. It seems to be around 6% off -- used that baseline when I was pricing out the 2" mopar lift. They have reasonable prices and don't charge tax. Their customer service response time is top notch and they get stuff sent out the next day or so.

Like a lot of other sites, the discounts don't work for companies like AEV.

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
Love @Northridge4x4 … sometimes you can use shark tank or litebrite in the coupon code and get a discount… although lately a lot more products are excluded from discount.
I will say though… their inventory of being in stock is amazing even though they did close the Denver shop :swear:

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I like 4 Wheel Parts on some items simply because there is a physical location not far from me that if I have an issue I can go find a physical human body that I can discuss with and keep going back if necessary but so far I have not had that issue

Sponsored

rj74

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon
Occupation
Body Shop Manager
why not order directly from Bestop, i did when I had my Willys and they had great customer service.

DBravo

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, 2021 Jeep JL Sahara
So, my wife bought me a Bestop Sunrider for Hardtop (twill) for my birthday. Logged onto my Quadratec account and paid for it. I received an order confirmation e-mail with the order number. It was supposed to arrive last week. When it didn't, I tried going onto My Orders to see if there was updated tracking information. The order didn't even show up in My Orders. THe only two orders were from 2021. Oddly enough, it does show up under Product Reviews (kinda hard to review it if I don't have it yet.)

So, I tried calling Customer Service on Friday. Called four times, spent 30 minutes on hold each time, and then the call dropped. The website says Customer Service is open on Saturday, so I tried calling again yesterday and got a message saying they were closed. I tried to call back, got a recorded message that "call volume is high and all customer service agents are busy". then got immediately disconnected. I tried using their Chat function-- It's a "bot". It took me to the My Orders site- again, nothing there. I tried sending a message, and got nothing. I also e-mailed Customer Service on Friday. Still no response. This doesn't seem like the company I've dealt with in the past. I'm not sure what's going on; I just want to know when my Sunrider top is coming!

@Quadratec, care to weigh in here?
I ordered mine direct from Bestop last June. No issues. I have ordered from Quadratec in the past with no issues, full disclosure, Bestop had a 20% rebate program running at the time.

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Overland
I’m giving them until close of business tomorrow to respond. Unfortunately, since the order doesn’t even show up in My Orders online, I can’t cancel it, and I’m not going to sit on hold for hours to talk to a CS person. We’ll just call AMEX and tell them to cancel payment and let Quadratec figure it out. @Quadratec, take note-- I'll refer to AMEX and let them deal with it!
I would think you'll get their attention then.

Bobbyfanman17

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Gladiator
So, my wife bought me a Bestop Sunrider for Hardtop (twill) for my birthday. Logged onto my Quadratec account and paid for it. I received an order confirmation e-mail with the order number. It was supposed to arrive last week. When it didn't, I tried going onto My Orders to see if there was updated tracking information. The order didn't even show up in My Orders. THe only two orders were from 2021. Oddly enough, it does show up under Product Reviews (kinda hard to review it if I don't have it yet.)

So, I tried calling Customer Service on Friday. Called four times, spent 30 minutes on hold each time, and then the call dropped. The website says Customer Service is open on Saturday, so I tried calling again yesterday and got a message saying they were closed. I tried to call back, got a recorded message that "call volume is high and all customer service agents are busy". then got immediately disconnected. I tried using their Chat function-- It's a "bot". It took me to the My Orders site- again, nothing there. I tried sending a message, and got nothing. I also e-mailed Customer Service on Friday. Still no response. This doesn't seem like the company I've dealt with in the past. I'm not sure what's going on; I just want to know when my Sunrider top is coming!

Yes, I have had problems too. It takes Customer Service a long time to respond back if they do at all. I returned an item almost a month ago and I still haven't received my refund yet. They claim they haven't received it back yet. It was sent back via FedEx and of course I can't find the receipt they printed for me. I'm very disappointed in Quadratec.

thekorky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Their customer service has been absolutely horrible for at least a year. I've been having address issues on every single one of my orders. I moved and made sure my address is correct on every single one of my new orders. When I get the confirmation email it has my old address. I try to get a hold of them via their web assistant and it never connects me to a live person. If I try to call I'm on hold for almost an hour every time. So every time I try to make an order I have to call. If I try to get through on their email support it can take up to a week to get a response and they never answer my question or actually fix the issue.

Sponsored

kocsisjg

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
I’m giving them until close of business tomorrow to respond. Unfortunately, since the order doesn’t even show up in My Orders online, I can’t cancel it, and I’m not going to sit on hold for hours to talk to a CS person. We’ll just call AMEX and tell them to cancel payment and let Quadratec figure it out. @Quadratec, take note-- I'll refer to AMEX and let them deal with it!
If you call that can give you a status. But you have to wait for someone to answer.

I ended up canceling my order and getting the sma bumper for the same price on eBay and I received it in Uber two weeks including a UPS hiccup

obrianmcc

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
My experience with a back ordered item from Northridge has been excellent ... ordered a AEV ProCal back in Sept. A Northridge Rep has been in contact with me providing consistent updates ... to the level that I have basically forgotten about the order and then an update email will appear. Northridge will get most of my direct business.

22_Sarge_Sport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S
Seems like folks are having issues with them but they had the best price on the wheels I wanted so I ordered them Thursday and the right wheels arrived today no problem, exactly when they said they should. I didn't need anything from their Service unit so I can't speak to that.

Also every time I think of them, this comes to mind:

Jeep Gladiator Issues with Quadratec qe

OP
OP
Bigbrownpilot

Bigbrownpilot

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired pilot
I ordered mine direct from Bestop last June. No issues. I have ordered from Quadratec in the past with no issues, full disclosure, Bestop had a 20% rebate program running at the time.
That’s probably what I’ll do after we cancel this. Since I already had the account with Quadratec

So, to be fair, here’s an update. I called AMEX to cancel the order yesterday, and the account rep said they didn’t show a charge to Quadratec. “Great”, I thought, I’ll have to call CS and sit on hold in the morning until someone picks up to cancel this. After about 20 minutes, I got Caitlin on the line. Gave her the order number and she said, “Hmm, this should already have shipped. Let me look into it.” I stayed on the line and she said the billing dept. had put a “security hold” on it. I asked her what that was about, and she didn’t know. She said the credit card info was fine, the address was fine, it’s in stock, and if I didn’t want to cancel would ship out today. For my trouble, she gave me a $50 gift coupon. So, I figured, what the heck… I can still call back and cancel if if it doesn’t ship on time. Lo and behold, I got a FedEx shipping number in my inbox and it’s supposed to arrive Friday. (Let’s hope undamaged!). I doubt I’ll be ordering from them again except to use the gift coupon, but it seemed like I had nothing to lose at this point by letting them fulfill the order. I’ll update (and post pictures of the install) once it arrives!

y2kgixxer

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator

I ordered some side rails and got sent the wrong part, returned it. They immediatly sent out the replacement, when i got it it was a soft top. Returned that one and asked for a refund. Its been over 45 days and no refund, despite of sendi g 2 emails because i was on the phone waiting for over an hour. Just made a claim with the credit card. @Quadratec not a good business model
Sponsored