First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 56 Coronet, 65 Dune Buggy,
Occupation
Whipping boy
Am I missing something? There doesn't seem to be any pictures of it on a Gladiator. Wonder if they are going to beef up the frame for it? :LOL:

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
Is this an answer to a question no one has ever asked? Yep.
I do a lot of camping/overlanding. Actually it is one Iā€™ve asked many times. As a matter of fact I was camping just two days ago with friends and said Iā€™d like to find a small camper trailer I could mount my RTT on and that could follow me wherever I go with my Jeep.

The main disadvantage to RTTā€˜s is that once deployed youā€™re basically anchored to the spot, unless you want to go through the hassle of taking it down and deploying it over again.

Also having all that excess room to carry gear is huge for me so that Iā€™m not having to use up every square inch of the cab and bed.

This appears to be exactly what Iā€™m looking for.

Viper501

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sting Gray Mojave; 2020 Mercedes GLE
Occupation
Ninja
I do a lot of camping/overlanding. Actually it is one Iā€™ve asked many times. As a matter of fact I was camping just two days ago with friends and said Iā€™d like to find a small camper trailer I could mount my RTT on and that could follow me wherever I go with my Jeep.

The main disadvantage to RTTā€˜s is that once deployed youā€™re basically anchored to the spot, unless you want to go through the hassle of taking it down and deploying it over again.

Also having all that excess room to carry gear is huge for me so that Iā€™m not having to use up every square inch of the cab and bed.

To the tune of $16k + ā€¦ and because it has the name Jeep on it? I get the PIA of breaking camp. I just donā€™t get the need for a ā€œJeepā€ branded trailer that is approaching the cost of another Jeep.

Sponsored

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

Look at the Smittybilt Scout. Weā€™ve had it for a while now and absolutely love it. We spent $7,300 brand new on it, not including the tent or stove. Here are a couple of pictures with tent deployed at camp, and in the driveway hooked up. It will take 37ā€ tires without any mods, and the hub pattern matches the JT at 5x5.

533AB18A-50B9-4B51-8C45-6EBDD1F50ED1.jpeg

CD149660-78F1-42CE-BB68-099718DA1912.jpeg

41369EAB-62C7-4271-9729-2D18723A0C3D.jpeg

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired and loving it
Look at the Smittybilt Scout. Weā€™ve had it for a while now and absolutely love it. We spent $7,300 brand new on it, not including the tent or stove. Here are a couple of pictures with tent deployed at camp, and in the driveway hooked up. It will take 37ā€ tires without any mods, and the hub pattern matches the JT at 5x5.

Jeep Gladiator Jeep ADDAX Overland Trailer Announced 41369EAB-62C7-4271-9729-2D18723A0C3D

Jeep Gladiator Jeep ADDAX Overland Trailer Announced 41369EAB-62C7-4271-9729-2D18723A0C3D

Excellent! Thank you!

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Excellent! Thank you!
Any time. Itā€™s rock solid and weā€™ve had it on some serious terrain. It goes over anything the Jeep will. It weighs around 2,200lbs and will take around 1,700lbs of cargo.

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired and loving it
To the tune of $16k + ā€¦ and because it has the name Jeep on it? I get the PIA of breaking camp. I just donā€™t get the need for a ā€œJeepā€ branded trailer that is approaching the cost of another Jeep.
I didnā€™t say it had to be a Jeep branded trailer or that it had to cost 16k. What I said was that something with its capabilities would fill a need and something I would be interested in. If there are other companies who could fill this need better and at a more reasonable price Iā€™m all in.

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired and loving it
BTW, if you know where I can get a new Jeep for $16k let me know. . .

Sponsored

Viper501

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sting Gray Mojave; 2020 Mercedes GLE
Occupation
Ninja
BTW, if you know where I can get a new Jeep for $16k let me know. . .
Buddy of mine bought an old YJ for half that to use at his farm instead of buying a side by side. Iā€™m not trying to get in a spat Iā€™m just saying they are not going to have much of a market for what is a hyper niche accessory at a hyper high price. Badging it as a Jeep isnā€™t going to help the math on that equation either since that carries a MOPAR tax with it.

jeepers29

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer
I didnā€™t say it had to be a Jeep branded trailer or that it had to cost 16k. What I said was that something with its capabilities would fill a need and something I would be interested in. If there are other companies who could fill this need better and at a more reasonable price Iā€™m all in.
Look for an old M416 military trailer. We have one for camping and it will go anywhere my jeep can. It will also be a lot cheaper.

Slojo

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK Unlimited X, 2011 Grand Cherokee, 2016 Colorado Z 71
Haven't seen a lot of details. Someone wrote that it is 850lbs.

BourbonRunner

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
German Money Pit
Occupation
Foole
Look for an old M416 military trailer. We have one for camping and it will go anywhere my jeep can. It will also be a lot cheaper.

I happen to have one for sale in Maryland....
Sponsored