Sponsored

jn18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GLS63, 2020 AMG GTR Pro, 2021 GT500
I didn’t say it had to be a Jeep branded trailer or that it had to cost 16k. What I said was that something with its capabilities would fill a need and something I would be interested in. If there are oth
They have a 29/30k option (30k if you want the Jeep branding) Seems to have everything for cooking, etc. I think some folks will like this because it seems to be a 'one stop shop' type of deal.

My Gladiator is up on 40s. Curious how something like this (or any trailer) would hook up to it.

THE SUMMIT
Cook in nature's splendor while enjoying all of the upgrades.

COMES WITH
  • All standard manufacturing specs
  • Electrical Package 2.0
    • Lithium battery
    • Panel
    • Solar control
    • Battery charger
    • Shore power
  • Water Package
    • 10-gallon gravity feed water system
  • Cargo Package
    • Rubber mat
    • Core trax (L Track) and 4 rings
  • Habitat Package 5.0
    • 4+ person tent
    • Annex
    • 270º awning
  • Lighting
    • Interior & exterior lighting
  • Upgraded Wheels & Tires Package
    • Larger wheels & tires adapters
  • Culinary Package
    • 45 L fridge
    • Fridge slide
    • Rear kitchen / prep area
    • Drop down table
Sponsored

keithcroshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S
Jeep Gladiator Jeep ADDAX Overland Trailer Announced IMG_3442

Think I'm good Jeep, thanks... Not that I could off-road it it to be fair.
Actually made this when I had my JKU. Now that I've got the Gladiator I'll be moving everything to the bed.

T-Rock

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mohave; 2020 WK2 Trailhawk
They never seem to get the idea that a basic low-priced option is what is needed rather than a higher priced branded option.

Zero_Accel

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineer
They never seem to get the idea that a basic low-priced option is what is needed rather than a higher priced branded option.
Most company's would rather chase the fat margins at the higher end of the table vs trying to build something that works and us regular folks can actually afford.

Because for the moneyed folk, having to choose between two options where the price difference is $3000 between their two favorite high end brands is just a matter of which one do you like better, the cost doesn't factor in as much.

Where as on the "is it affordable" end for regular people, if you have two products where the price difference is $300, that can make or break the buying decision.

Even Jeep is going the same direction, we're creeping up into Landcruiser/Land Rover territory with the MSRP on the newest Jeeps, it's getting much harder for regular people to be able to afford these trucks now.

Sponsored

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Most company's would rather chase the fat margins at the higher end of the table vs trying to build something that works and us regular folks can actually afford.

Because for the moneyed folk, having to choose between two options where the price difference is $3000 between their two favorite high end brands is just a matter of which one do you like better, the cost doesn't factor in as much.

Where as on the "is it affordable" end for regular people, if you have two products where the price difference is $300, that can make or break the buying decision.

Even Jeep is going the same direction, we're creeping up into Landcruiser/Land Rover territory with the MSRP on the newest Jeeps, it's getting much harder for regular people to be able to afford these trucks now.
The price of these in the UK where land rovers are domestic is WAY higher than we pay. At least Jeeps will leave land rovers in the dust off road.

T-Rock

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mohave; 2020 WK2 Trailhawk

Funny, I was thinking that exact thing about the cost of Jeeps this last weekend driving home from a trail. I don't think I will ever be able to afford buying another new Jeep Wrangler or JT again in the future based on the way prices are going. Gotta make this JT last!

PJZ

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD AEV370
Build Thread
Link
I had one of these Jeep branded Livin Lite trailers and regret selling it. Wasn't a hardcore off-road trailer, but was excellent quality and we got a ton of use out of it. Fractional cost but hard to find anymore. Moved up to an AT Overland trailer that was cooler and purpose built, but actually wasn't as useful in the real world (sold also).

Dragged it behind my JK up to monument valley / Mexican hat. Horrible dust storm that blew away a bunch of tents. Sat inside and ate a delicious dehydrated dinner.

IMG_2665.JPG

IMG_8553.JPG

aprez27

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S. Max Tow.
Vehicle Showcase
Look at the Smittybilt Scout. We’ve had it for a while now and absolutely love it. We spent $7,300 brand new on it, not including the tent or stove. Here are a couple of pictures with tent deployed at camp, and in the driveway hooked up. It will take 37” tires without any mods, and the hub pattern matches the JT at 5x5.

Jeep Gladiator Jeep ADDAX Overland Trailer Announced IMG_8553.JPG

Sorry to bring up such and old thread, but where did you get that price? Only asking because I'm in the market at the moment.

Thanks

Sponsored

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Sorry to bring up such and old thread, but where did you get that price? Only asking because I'm in the market at the moment.

Thanks

Price has gone up gone up to $8199 as a kit. You'd have to assemble it or pay someone to.

aprez27

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Price has gone up gone up to $8199 as a kit. You'd have to assemble it or pay someone to.
That I know. 4Wheelparts does assembly. Was just hoping to save a grand on it.

Thanks

aprez27

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Not quite a grand but here you go. 10OFF7504WP
Thanks, I got 10% off just for giving them my email address. Unfortunately, they're on backorder for who knows how long. They said to check back every 30 days.

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Thanks, I got 10% off just for giving them my email address. Unfortunately, they're on backorder for who knows how long. They said to check back every 30 days.
That sucks. I'm in no rush since we're expecting a new baby June 3rd. So we will not be needing the trailer for several months.
Sponsored