Sponsored

Jeep Gladiator Training available to sales team!

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
From my dealership:

"Jeep Gladiator training is now available to the Sales Associates; so it is definitely coming soon."
Sponsored

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
looks like we are headed towards the right direction. The clocks ticking

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Makes me wonder if Jeep will send a Gladiator to your dealership to train on. Do they?

Sponsored

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Makes me wonder if Jeep will send a Gladiator to your dealership to train on. Do they?
They did circulate some JL's for training. I am not sure it was a big number of them or that they will do the same for the JT.

I would think a small number of them would be making the rounds to dealers for training.

OP
OP
5JeepsAz

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Unless like everything else training is online these days? If one gets here I will hear from them. But one could be here now since this is jeep heaven down here. I'll keep my ears open.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Was going to say this. It seems that most salesmen know less than what I've read online.
quite typical. Happens with electronics a ton too. Drives me bonkers. :angry:

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
Unless like everything else training is online these days? If one gets here I will hear from them. But one could be here now since this is jeep heaven down here. I'll keep my ears open.
"You can lead a horse to water, but . . . .?" My long history of "trying" to have meaningful conversations, :LOL: :CWL: :LOL: :CWL:, with car salespersons, :no: - never has happened ! When I'd ask them about training or going to "such and such" a website or . . . they say things like "whose got the time or I've got so many vehicles I need to sell (models) that (again) don't have the time, can't remember all that shit - to many options . . . ." ! I used to be sympathetic, but after giving the advice and a few weeks later return and get "stuck" with the same person & attitude; well it is a bit frustrating ! Makes you wonder if this prevails in the Maintenance department as well ! ? A whole other topic I'm sure ! ? :lipssealed:

nerdridesbikes

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Colorado
When my wife was buying her '18 GC the dealer was telling me how it has all virgin steel, not the cheap recycled junk steel that comes in Hondas, completely unprompted. I liked him, so I didn't want to explain how the vast majority of steel in America is recycled and in some cases that makes it stronger.

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
When my wife was buying her '18 GC the dealer was telling me how it has all virgin steel, not the cheap recycled junk steel that comes in Hondas, completely unprompted. I liked him, so I didn't want to explain how the vast majority of steel in America is recycled and in some cases that makes it stronger.
Im not sure about other Honda plants but the one in alabama uses steel rolls from a company in USA for the frame ect.

12BNNT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Went to a dealer today to look at a couple of JL’s and check out the difference between the 7” & 8.4” radios to help decide which I would order on the JT. Trying to decide if the 8.4” is worth the extra money since I’ll use the iPhone Maps with apple CarPlay but if the other features like off-road pages is worth it, I might go with the 8.4”. Salesman pointed to the 5” radio in the base Jeep on the floor and said “they all work exactly the same just different size screens”. Told them they’re definitely not the same. He said “yes they are”. I left and will be going elsewhere.
Sponsored