Sponsored

Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires!

Simple Man

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon / 3.5 Metal Cloak Lift
Occupation
T&D Operations Supervisor
Not sure of the width or offset of the rims since I purchased it as it sits. I would assume by just looking the rim width is 10"

Deezul_JT

First Name
Sayed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
I fry chicken
man that took me forever but looked at every rig on here for 77 pages! Whewww! Lot's and lot's of amazing looking Gladiators. I'm SOOOO torn now between the Black Rhino Armory's and the Mopar Beadlocks. I REALLY REALLY wish the Armory's came in a 8.5 or 9 with a single digit negative offset, of the Mopar's came in 18's. Either would be absolute perfection. If the stockers were a bit more aggressive they would be top 3 as well. *sigh* I need to make a decision by tomorrow afternoon so I can get these ordered.

My other dilemma is I really want 37's on my ecodiesel, but I don't want to go through having to regear.

Reactions: Jut

3VOLVE

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2019 JLUR
My other dilemma is I really want 37's on my ecodiesel, but I don't want to go through having to regear.
Moving from a 2.0 JLUR on 37’s to a diesel JTRD on 37’s, I can share that it’s a night and day difference. Still has some great get up and go and averaging low 22-24 mpg at 70-75mph. All while still having tons of fun.

Set up is Black Rhino Riot’s wrapped in 37” Mickey Thompson Baja Boss M/Ts.

Jeep Gladiator Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires! 564D4961-DB4D-4B02-8666-1CAB49600968

Last edited:

Sponsored

Nigelcorn

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willy's Ecodiesel
My diesel is on 37's and I really don't see any need to regear. I'm averaging 23 in the winter, 24 in the summer. No problem maintaining 8th on highway at 75, hills it drops to 7th like it should. Plenty of torque for acceleration, and in 4low on obstacles it idles up a surprising amount of things without using any gas at all.

To me at least, it seems like re-gearing wouldn't be a good use of a couple thousand dollars.

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase
man that took me forever but looked at every rig on here for 77 pages! Whewww! Lot's and lot's of amazing looking Gladiators. I'm SOOOO torn now between the Black Rhino Armory's and the Mopar Beadlocks. I REALLY REALLY wish the Armory's came in a 8.5 or 9 with a single digit negative offset, of the Mopar's came in 18's. Either would be absolute perfection. If the stockers were a bit more aggressive they would be top 3 as well. *sigh* I need to make a decision by tomorrow afternoon so I can get these ordered.

I have the BR in 17" and 2" Mopar Lift and I think it Makes sense for my Use so I don't need to Regear! Looks, Eides and Feels Great-Here's a reminder What I Have!

IMG_20210603_174712229_HDR.jpg

Onliftwheels.jpg

Dougstdig

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD - '08 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4
Here is our new jt

Jeep Gladiator Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires! 663189485
Specs?

Wheel backspacing?

Any photos down the side of the vehicle showing the amount of wheel/tire protrusion?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored

Robbys3m3

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Specs?

Wheel backspacing?

Any photos down the side of the vehicle showing the amount of wheel/tire protrusion?

Thanks in advance.
4.5 lift. Believe they are 17x10, -18. Ill get some more pics

Last edited:

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Overland Diesel

Absolutely zero need to regear the diesel for 37s.