Sponsored

Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires!

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
^ I’d love to see this one next to a stock sport if possible

Sponsored

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
There's one question I see repeatedly throughout the forum. It usually follows a photo that a user has posted of their setup... "What size tires/rims are those?" And it's usually followed by "Any lift?"

I have struggled to decide what I want to do on my own JT. I'm still on the stock tires/rims that came with my Mojave. I thought this might be a useful thread for others in a similar situation. And it'll also provide everyone an opportunity to show off their JT. What JT owner doesn't enjoy doing that?

So, please... post a pic of your vehicle along with the size of your tires and rims. If you have a lift, add those details as well. If you feel so inclined, go ahead and share what brand each piece is. Undoubtedly, there will be other parts that people will be curious about, but let's try and keep this thread focused on tires/rims/lifts.

Let's get this thread... "rolling!" :like:

Rick burris

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Project manager
Hi all, :)

Making one thread for all gladiators on lifts and bigger tires!

Please post your pics & following information:
  • Lift size
  • Lift manufacturer
  • Tire size
  • Wheel specs & brand
Thanks
5 inch Fab tech
38 15.50 on Forged wheels

87612C19-1ABD-4D9F-B864-286408CBE26E.jpeg

C5F2E143-D427-4B41-9736-214943915A51.jpeg

D4453A34-DDE5-4FC7-B147-2BD4679A1CBC.png

GladiatorCruzen

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Elevator Superintendent
Clayton 3.5 overland plus
Milestar Patagonia 38
Black Rhino 17x9.5
Jeep Gladiator Lets see all those Gladiators with lifts and bigger tires! D4453A34-DDE5-4FC7-B147-2BD4679A1CBC
Looks awesome! I’m considering the same lift and tires. Did you get an aftermarket front drive shaft too?

Sponsored

Acano363

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Last edited:

Foxtail

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport 2012 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited
There's one question I see repeatedly throughout the forum. It usually follows a photo that a user has posted of their setup... "What size tires/rims are those?" And it's usually followed by "Any lift?"

I have struggled to decide what I want to do on my own JT. I'm still on the stock tires/rims that came with my Mojave. I thought this might be a useful thread for others in a similar situation. And it'll also provide everyone an opportunity to show off their JT. What JT owner doesn't enjoy doing that?

So, please... post a pic of your vehicle along with the size of your tires and rims. If you have a lift, add those details as well. If you feel so inclined, go ahead and share what brand each piece is. Undoubtedly, there will be other parts that people will be curious about, but let's try and keep this thread focused on tires/rims/lifts.

Let's get this thread... "rolling!" :like:
Please don't forget to include the wheel offset as well as so many people are looking for that information