James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
Nurse
Vehicle Showcase
someone on a facebook group told me my gladiators not a real jeep I guess haters will hate LMAO
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
someone on a facebook group told me my gladiators not a real jeep I guess haters will hate LMAO
Don't hate the player...Hate the game. It's not our fault that Jeep changed the game, and some of us adapted. :like:

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
Hey, I know that guy! This is what he drives.

809E9983-AEB0-4214-88B7-C725F55398AE.jpeg

Sponsored

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
Different jeeps for different folks. Some people will swear a trail hawk cherokee is real deal, others will say a cj3. Some people will tell you the SJ is The Jeep.

Does it do what YOU need, does it go where YOU go? If the answers are yes then you've found YOUR ultimate jeep.

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
My Gladiator has everything else any other Wrangler has PLUS a bed to haul shit in. Anyone who says Wranglers are better than Gladiators can have fun pulling their trailers or loading what little bit of crap they can in their cargo area. I’ve been there and done that and it ain’t no fuuuuun.

I’m not prejudice either way though. I got what I need for a vehicle and they got what they need. They’re all off-road capable convertible fun machines.:like:

Ours are just a little better...:giggle:

Last edited:

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
I dunno man. With my seats down I have an extra foot of cargo space and with the correct rack I have even more.

For everything else there pickups or box trucks.

Just sayin'!

:like:

BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
My Gladiator has everything else any other Wrangler has PLUS a bed to haul shit in. Anyone who says a Wranglers are better than Gladiators can have fun pulling their trailers or loading what little bit of crap they can in their cargo area. I’ve been there and done that and it ain’t no fuuuuun.

I’m not prejudice either way though. I got what I need for a vehicle and they got what they need. They’re all off-road capable convertible fun machines.:like:

Ours are just a little better...:giggle:
We do have a bit of an offroad problem vs jeeps. My wrangler will run circles around my truck. Outside that the gladiator wins ir ties nearly across the board.

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
We do have a bit of an offroad problem vs jeeps. My wrangler will run circles around my truck. Outside that the gladiator wins ir ties nearly across the board.
See, there you go with the whole Gladiator vs Jeep talk! A Gladiator is a Jeep! You have to belieevve!!

Sponsored

BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
See, there you go with the whole Gladiator vs Jeep talk! A Gladiator is a Jeep! You have to belieevve!!
Haha - well we are comparing them here. I’m usually in the “don’t compare it to wranglers, compare it to trucks” camp tho.

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I dunno man. With my seats down I have an extra foot of cargo space and with the correct rack I have even more.

For everything else there pickups or box trucks.

Just sayin'!

:like:
Seat down and it’s a 2 passenger vehicle. May as well be a Miata towing a trailer! Haha

I hear you though. I had a Silverado before my JK. I missed having a bed. Now that I have a Gladiator with a bed I miss having a V8. I don’t drive like a hooligan anymore though, so power isn’t a problem. It’s that deep grumble with a Flowmaster exhaust I really miss! I’m very happy though. There is no other convertible truck on the market. Unless you’re handy with a Sawzall...

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Well, if that's the way they want to do it, then tell them if it doesn't say Willys or it's not a CJ, then it ain't a Jeep.

Go through this crap on a motorcycle too, just a pompous ass trying to make themself look important.

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
Seat down and it’s a 2 passenger vehicle. May as well be a Miata towing a trailer! Haha
Last time i checked a miata can corner and has a very agreeable power to weight ratio.

All in all Im convinced that there is no happy medium between a wrangler and a gladiator, classic station wagon versus pickup fight.

The true solution is the 2 door long bed concept with a cap and rack.

That or just recall and crush all the gladiators and give everyone an all new for 22 dakota crew.

:devil:
Sponsored