LMAO Jealous people

CMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Toyota Highlander, HD FLHRC and FLSTSCI
Occupation
Professional Aviator
Last time i checked a miata can corner and has a very agreeable power to weight ratio.

All in all Im convinced that there is no happy medium between a wrangler and a gladiator, classic station wagon versus pickup fight.

The true solution is the 2 door long bed concept with a cap and rack.

That or just recall and crush all the gladiators and give everyone an all new for 22 dakota crew.

:devil:

4Runner.... here i come!
Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
My Gladiator has everything else any Wrangler has PLUS a bed to haul shit in.
And it don't have the silly spare tire hanging on the tailgate.

Sponsored

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Didn't they say that about the JKU when they first came out?
“They” day that every time a new Wrangler (or CJ before it) platform comes out. The truth is, every new platform is better than the last. It’s just how engineering works.

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
Front coils will be the death of jeeps, rear coils will be the death of jeeps, long wheelbase will be the death of jeeps, 4 doors will be the death of jeeps...

And yet here we are with 4 wheel coils with long wheel bases and 4 doors. Oh and they are probably the most capable and comfortable jeeps to date.

Remember when the xj was both the way forward AND the death of real jeeps? The press has a way of being dramatic.

Your lowest decontented sport model is still witchcraft compared to my old highest spec loaded cj7 and goes a lot further in the rough.

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S on 39's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
The base model has 32 spline dana 44s front and rear. The tcase is a np241 in base and rubicon. Its literally a half ton truck. Wranglers seem to not understand its the best built drivetrain ever put in a jeep sport or rubicon.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
The base model has 32 spline dana 44s front and rear. The tcase is a np241 in base and rubicon. Its literally a half ton truck. Wranglers seem to not understand its the best built drivetrain ever put in a jeep sport or rubicon.
Exactly, so the JT should have had a V8.

Sponsored

BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, but then it wouldn't meet Crash Test or EPA standards, and wouldn't be available for sale (or import from another country) in the USA. We take what we can get...
That and the fact that the V8 is going the way of the Dodo bird...even full size trucks are shifting away from them.

Ray F.

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubi
someone on a facebook group told me my gladiators not a real jeep I guess haters will hate LMAO
My wife showed me something like this yesterday. It started out “A rival dad.....” and went on to blast Gladiators. There were quite a few responses in agreement.

I was deeply vexed that I disappointed strangers that I’ll never meet and am currently considering therapy to help me through the issue.

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, but then it wouldn't meet Crash Test or EPA standards, and wouldn't be available for sale (or import from another country) in the USA. We take what we can get...
F*** the EPA. And if they can make the 5.7 and 6.4 Hemis pass in the Rams, it would be simple to put them in the Jeep.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
That and the fact that the V8 is going the way of the Dodo bird...even full size trucks are shifting away from them.
Keep thinking that... Maybe next they’ll all come with a purse and a small pouch to hold our balls.
Sponsored