Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
I upgraded to the 8.4 radio from Infotainment. I do not regret the upgrade just where I bought it. Infotainment 8.4 is not upgradable. It is a boot leg unit not approved by Mopar. infotainment answers questions with double talk and outright lies. Buyer beware!
Good to know
Sponsored

Scteal

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Bought a Mojave for the suspension and loved the look with 33. Everyone here recommend 35 on a stock Mojave. So got the Toyo's AT3 in 35. Once mounted on the stock rims, didn't care for the reduced clearance, the ride went south along with the gas mileage. Had rubbing on frost heaves. and the jeep just didn't perform like stock. Back on 33! Everyone has their options.

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Haha, y

Haha yes with my XJ I made some mistakes with a bumper and a couple other parts from a company that shall remain nameless. Also going from 31's to 33's then 35's. Should have done the full send right off the bat. Now it is a beast though and tackles anything. I can't believe I'm starting again with another vehicle. :rock:
My starting point too. At least we learned with XJ's when parts didn't cost a house payment plus.. :LOL: and ok to good lift kits was well South of a grand. Yes I went through the same with tires too. I stopped at 33 because I ended up being deployed / gone for a few years and major life changes made job ect.

Sponsored

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I upgraded to the 8.4 radio from Infotainment. I do not regret the upgrade just where I bought it. Infotainment 8.4 is not upgradable. It is a boot leg unit not approved by Mopar. infotainment answers questions with double talk and outright lies. Buyer beware!
😳 Saved me in the nick of time, I was just going to order this from them Monday! Kinda like a speak now or forever hold your peace kind of moment. Where were you on my wedding day dude?

F-chaney

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
AMP power steps on a 2020 JT. the install instructions are terrible. the steps sinc when i installed the fuse but would not go to stow position . ive checked the wiring several times, everything seems to be right, they just dont work you can hear them try but thats it

Sponsored

OP
OP
Georgia Jeeper

Georgia Jeeper

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Insurance
AMP power steps on a 2020 JT. the install instructions are terrible. the steps sinc when i installed the fuse but would not go to stow position . ive checked the wiring several times, everything seems to be right, they just dont work you can hear them try but thats it
I have a buddy who works in the offroad center of a local dealership and he hates installing those steps. He says they are a pain to install, and has had several come back after they got hung up.

F-chaney

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
that sounds like my problem. they went down, but seem to be hung in that position. ive tried to move them by hand but no luck. thanks for the info