First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
What size did you get and how was the install? Leaving for work this morning I noticed multiple rock chips on my door hinges so I’d like to get some.
I went with the XL/Original and the install was very easy. As I understand it, the rears are a bit more involved to install, but the fronts are a piece of cake.

Jeep flaps a.jpg

Jeep flaps b.jpg
Sponsored

Jocww

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
thewongwindingroad.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Fj40 lq9 on 38s 2021 JTRD Gecko Green on 37s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Flight Instructor
Well I missed there cydy Monday desk. I emailed them they said mst. I am pst. They didn't offer the discount so I just saved myself some money

Sponsored

CdnGriff

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mohave
I just installed the Rokblokz fronts today. Went with the regular size based on their site guide. I would advise the XL even with OEM tires, the OEM M/Ts stick out farther than I thought. Haven't seen how well they work yet, but the weather here is wet, miserable, and tons of road salt, so any help will be good.

The install took me an hour on first side, 10 minutes the other. Don't know if it's the learning curve, or I'm just stupid. Probably both.

I'm happy with the look, but I'll probably end up buying the larger size much later on.

67D1F28F-B464-48E1-88DB-70148DC4DD1E.jpeg

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
Just ordered the XL Long, will report back when they're in. Truck is stock.

Sdsteph

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non UAW
The install took me an hour on first side, 10 minutes the other. Don't know if it's the learning curve, or I'm just stupid. Probably both.
lol... I think you are my brother from a different mother.

JerseyMark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR, 2023 JTM
I had Weathertech splash guards on my JL Rubicon. They worked well and looked great - I like the molded look a bit better than the Rockblox style ones.
I see that Weathertech has them for the Rubicon but not for the Mojave. It seems like they would be the same since the Rubicon has the same higher fenders like the Mojave.
Has anyone tried the Weathertech Rubicon splash guards? Also, is there any difference between the Rubi and Mojave fenders that might affect the fit of them?

Sponsored

OP
OP
MrZappo

MrZappo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Computer Consultant
I had Weathertech splash guards on my JL Rubicon. They worked well and looked great - I like the molded look a bit better than the Rockblox style ones.
I see that Weathertech has them for the Rubicon but not for the Mojave. It seems like they would be the same since the Rubicon has the same higher fenders like the Mojave.
Has anyone tried the Weathertech Rubicon splash guards? Also, is there any difference between the Rubi and Mojave fenders that might affect the fit of them?
They are not the same. Weathertech does not have a Mojave version.

It's rokblokz or nothing really .. unless you want to retrofit.

UnforseenWeather

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Mojave
Occupation
Creative Guy
I went with the XL/Original and the install was very easy. As I understand it, the rears are a bit more involved to install, but the fronts are a piece of cake.

Jeep Gladiator Mojave Splash Guards ??? IMG_0011.JPG

Jeep Gladiator Mojave Splash Guards ??? IMG_0011.JPG
Just installed my fronts today. Fronts, easy. Rears, I’m waiting ‘til Spring lol.

Beemer533

First Name
Zion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Occupation
Field Engineer
I just installed Rokblokz on the front as well. XL/Original size. I thought I needed to order them without the Rubicon cutout for some reason, but they do in fact need it on the Mojave as well.

Rokblokz sent me a template, so it wasn't a big deal. Outside of that they only took a few minutes per side to to install. I may buy the rears at some point, but right now I don't see a need.

20211211_141235.jpg

20211211_142251.jpg

20211211_142304.jpg