First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, RAM 1500, Chevy SS
Occupation
Computer / Car Geek
"I removed the rock rails and put nFab steps on. Would i still get the Rokblokz with the cutouts?"
So with the N-FAB RKR, do NOT get the cutouts, there's no need those rails fit fit with the RockBlokz, I can't speak to other N-Fab steps, but for the RKRs, they don't interfere at all with the RockBlokz.
Sponsored

JerseyMark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR, 2023 JTM
I have a 2021 Mojave and I just ordered the Weathertech Rubicon set of mudguards. Although they do not come up under Mojave trim on Weathertech’s site, the Mojave and Rubicon have the same fenders. I also saw on extreme terrain that someone used them on the Mojave and they worked. I’ll try to install them and I’ll update the thread with my findings after install.
The reason I got them is that I like the molded look better compared the the Rokblokz style. I also had them on my prior wrangler and they were a great fit and worked really well.

JerseyMark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR, 2023 JTM
Great news for anyone who wants to use Weathertech Mudflaps on a Mojave
The Weathertech Rubicon Mud Flaps fit perfectly
Part #110100-120112 for both front and back
No drill and easy install.
On Weathertech’s website it says they do not fit if you select Mojave. So, you have to select “Rubicon”(Do NOT select Sport or Overland since the fenders are different)

I just installed them on my 2021 Mojave. I will get pics later today when my hands thaw out from working in the cold.

Sponsored

Hank_

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Mojave, 1941 Willys
Occupation
Ford and Jeep warranty claim analyst.
Great news for anyone who wants to use Weathertech Mudflaps on a Mojave
The Weathertech Rubicon Mud Flaps fit perfectly
Part #110100-120112 for both front and back
No drill and easy install.
On Weathertech’s website it says they do not fit if you select Mojave. So, you have to select “Rubicon”(Do NOT select Sport or Overland since the fenders are different)

I just installed them on my 2021 Mojave. I will get pics later today when my hands thaw out from working in the cold.
I appreciate you posting this up. I installed mine today and they look great and fit perfect. I could not get myself to buy the Rokblokz. I do not care for the look at all and they seemed way over priced. Very happy with the Weather Tech.

Thank again,

Hank

JerseyMark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR, 2023 JTM
I appreciate you posting this up. I installed mine today and they look great and fit perfect. I could not get myself to buy the Rokblokz. I do not care for the look at all and they seemed way over priced. Very happy with the Weather Tech.

Thank again, /

Hank
No Problem, happy to help a fellow Mojave owner!

Barefootwelder

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mohave, 2015 3500 4xLonghorn, 1982 K30 4x4
Occupation
Project Manager
I took a chance on the weathertech for the rubicon, they fit my mohave
I had Weathertech splash guards on my JL Rubicon. They worked well and looked great - I like the molded look a bit better than the Rockblox style ones.
I see that Weathertech has them for the Rubicon but not for the Mojave. It seems like they would be the same since the Rubicon has the same higher fenders like the Mojave.
Has anyone tried the Weathertech Rubicon splash guards? Also, is there any difference between the Rubi and Mojave fenders that might affect the fit of them?
the Mohave and Rubicon will run the same weather tech molded gaurds, i put them on my Mohave fit is perfect, the rears are a little painful to install, use a dab of super glue on your finger to hold the nut while your get the bolt started, the mounting hole is up in there a bit on the rears.

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
I swapped out my XL/Original RokBloks with Original/Original. Looks better with stock tires and are a little shorter so they won’t scrape on rocks as much. I didn’t notice any reduced protection while off-roading yesterday. I’ll save the XL’s for when I go bigger someday.
Jeep Gladiator Mojave Splash Guards ??? 1527A25E-6AF2-467D-BCF0-A3A62C23BA31

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
I took a chance on the weathertech for the rubicon, they fit my mohave

the Mohave and Rubicon will run the same weather tech molded gaurds, i put them on my Mohave fit is perfect, the rears are a little painful to install, use a dab of super glue on your finger to hold the nut while your get the bolt started, the mounting hole is up in there a bit on the rears.
How much finger skin did you lose doing that? LOL

Sponsored

hayasa

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
So dumb question, but is the factory Mopar "rock sliders" the same between the Rubicon and Mojave? Asking because I'm considering both the RokBloks (will I need cutout?) and Weather-Tec (which according to JerseyMark will fit fine, but there are distinct cutouts for the Rubicon rails):
Jeep Gladiator Mojave Splash Guards ??? Weathertech

Hank_

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
So dumb question, but is the factory Mopar "rock sliders" the same between the Rubicon and Mojave? Asking because I'm considering both the RokBloks (will I need cutout?) and Weather-Tec (which according to JerseyMark will fit fine, but there are distinct cutouts for the Rubicon rails):
Weathertech.jpg
I had a Rubicon JT before my Mojave. I believe the rock sliders are the same. I put the Weathertech on my Mojave and they were a perfect fit. You can see the indent for the rubi rails on the Weathertech splash guards. Easy to install too.

Hank

hayasa

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I had a Rubicon JT before my Mojave. I believe the rock sliders are the same. I put the Weathertech on my Mojave and they were a perfect fit. You can see the indent for the rubi rails on the Weathertech splash guards. Easy to install too.

Hank
Now that I look closer, I'm not sure they are the same. The Mojave ones have a "step assist" profile that is also made to deflect sand, but I think the Rubi's are more oval shaped and would fit into that cut-out in the Wethertech ones. Am I over thinking this? (Full disclosure, my Mojave is being built so I don't have first hand knowledge of any of this. Just prepping some pre-delivery purchases.)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave Splash Guards ??? Step-assist

hayasa

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
And for comparison, here are the Rubi ones (from the Weathertech website):
Jeep Gladiator Mojave Splash Guards ??? Rubi_weathertech

Hank_

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Now that I look closer, I'm not sure they are the same. The Mojave ones have a "step assist" profile that is also made to deflect sand, but I think the Rubi's are more oval shaped and would fit into that cut-out in the Wethertech ones. Am I over thinking this? (Full disclosure, my Mojave is being built so I don't have first hand knowledge of any of this. Just prepping some pre-delivery purchases.)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave Splash Guards ??? Rubi_weathertech
My 2021 Mojave does not have the step assist. They are the same ones that my Gladiator Rubicon had. I believe the step assist was an option but not standard.

Hank
Sponsored